X-treme Wrestling Federation
First OOC post in YEARS - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: First OOC post in YEARS (/showthread.php?tid=34247)

First OOC post in YEARS - Famine of the Vile - 07-28-2019

You really CAN'T say never with efedding can you? I thought this was all behind me but here I am posting the first two rp's for this place in what, ten years? I forget how long it's been but it's nice to see the first place I called home still alive and kicking.

I can't say this is a permanent thing but I'll have fun while it lasts.

So to catch those of you who don't know me up to speed....

My name is Robert, I've been efedding since 2005 (off and on) as Famine of the Vile. For a while I was Jensen Kent but Famine has always been the one character I felt most comfortable with.

I live in Orlando Florida and have been great friends with guys like Rigg, Page, Ranma and the Ryan Bros for at least 10 years now.

I'm a cigar aficionado, enjoy a nice bourbon, coffee, weed and am a professional comic illustrator and graphic designer.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell. There's more to tell but that's all personal stuff so no need to go there.

I'm looking forward to facing whoever they decide to put me in a match with so let's have some fun telling great stories with even greater matches.

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Noah Jackson - 07-28-2019

Firstly, welcome back. I wasn't around when you were but I enjoyed your RPs and looking forward to reading more.

Second.

(07-28-2019, 08:34 AM)Famine of the Vile Said: professional comic illustrator and graphic designer.

Anything people might know that you've worked on?

First OOC post in YEARS - James Raven - 07-28-2019

He drew a Green Lantern cover with my face instead of Ryan Reynolds' once.

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Darius Xavier - 07-28-2019

(07-28-2019, 09:31 AM)Noah Jackson Said: Firstly, welcome back. I wasn't around when you were but I enjoyed your RPs and looking forward to reading more.

Second.

(07-28-2019, 08:34 AM)Famine of the Vile Said: professional comic illustrator and graphic designer.

Seconded.

[Image: giphy.gif]

First OOC post in YEARS - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-28-2019

Glad we could fight but we will.fight again old man πŸ˜‰

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Famine of the Vile - 07-29-2019

(07-28-2019, 09:58 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Glad we could fight but we will.fight again old man πŸ˜‰

I never refuse a challenge Gilmour.

(07-28-2019, 09:31 AM)Noah Jackson Said: Firstly, welcome back. I wasn't around when you were but I enjoyed your RPs and looking forward to reading more.

Second.

Nope. Nothing for a professional company or anything like that. I'm currently working on my own graphic novel but I mean professional like I get paid to draw stuff for people here locally. There are two shops that carry my artwork. One is a cigar shop and the other is a boba tea shop.

And thank you by the way. I don't think they were great rp's but it's been a while since I wrote so hopefully the rust will be gone by the next match

(07-28-2019, 09:36 AM)James Raven Said: He drew a Green Lantern cover with my face instead of Ryan Reynolds' once.

I did! You still have that?

First OOC post in YEARS - Centurion - 07-29-2019

This fed is becoming an ad for the AARP.

First OOC post in YEARS - Chris Page - 07-29-2019

I resemble that...

... wait.

re:First OOC post in YEARS - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-29-2019

Orlando sucks. Tampa 4 Lyfe.

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Famine of the Vile - 07-30-2019

(07-29-2019, 06:53 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Orlando sucks. Tampa 4 Lyfe.

How dare you sir?!

re:First OOC post in YEARS - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-31-2019

This is just known fact. We have Ybor City, what do you have? Church Street? please.

Oh you have a soccer team now? And the Magic? That's adorable. The NFL, MLB and NHL say hi.

UCF is in the middle of its 15 minutes and will soon fall back to Earth. Go Bulls.

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Corey Smith - 07-31-2019

(07-31-2019, 05:55 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: This is just known fact. We have Ybor City, what do you have? Church Street? please.

Oh you have a soccer team now? And the Magic? That's adorable. The NFL, MLB and NHL say hi.

UCF is in the middle of its 15 minutes and will soon fall back to Earth. Go Bulls.

Is this a sports?

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Famine of the Vile - 07-31-2019

(07-31-2019, 05:55 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: This is just known fact. We have Ybor City, what do you have? Church Street? please.

Well, let's see.....We have Disney, Universal, International Drive which is probably ten times better than Ybor. While not as historic it's still better. Sports teams? I couldn't care less. What do you have? The Rays?! LMFAO! Good luck getting a championship with that sorry team. Other than Busch Gardens there's really nothing exciting. I've never heard anyone from out of town say "Man! We need to go to Tampa!"

First OOC post in YEARS - Ned Kaye - 07-31-2019

I'm from around Dallas. We have heavy traffic and a high crime rate in the city.

Help.

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Famine of the Vile - 07-31-2019

(07-31-2019, 08:25 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: I'm from around Dallas. We have heavy traffic and a high crime rate in the city.

Help.

At least it's not Chicago!

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Shawn Warstein - 08-01-2019

(07-31-2019, 09:11 PM)Famine of the Vile Said:
(07-31-2019, 08:25 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: I'm from around Dallas. We have heavy traffic and a high crime rate in the city.

Help.

At least it's not Chicago!

I resent that!..... I mean Chicago isn’t all that bad, just you know what besides all the murder , corruption and over crowding.

re:First OOC post in YEARS - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-01-2019

That's because they all died from old age sitting in traffic on Colonial.

(07-31-2019, 08:20 PM)Famine of the Vile Said:

Well, let's see.....We have Disney, Universal, International Drive which is probably ten times better than Ybor. While not as historic it's still better. Sports teams? I couldn't care less. What do you have? The Rays?! LMFAO! Good luck getting a championship with that sorry team. Other than Busch Gardens there's really nothing exciting. I've never heard anyone from out of town say "Man! We need to go to Tampa!"

re:First OOC post in YEARS - Famine of the Vile - 08-01-2019

(08-01-2019, 07:08 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: That's because they all died from old age sitting in traffic on Colonial.

(07-31-2019, 08:20 PM)Famine of the Vile Said:

LMFAO! Touche sir. Touche