X-treme Wrestling Federation
Feedback Request: Looking for an old friend - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Feedback Request: Looking for an old friend (/showthread.php?tid=33155)

Looking for an old friend - DestinyGraves - 04-05-2019

Hey there, I was a member here a really long time ago and I was wondering if anyone ever hears from Sean Graves anymore, I've lost contact with him over the years and thought I'd check and see if anyone keeps up with him and could put me in contact with him. Thanks a bunch if so Big Grin

re:Looking for an old friend - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 04-05-2019

A couple of people know OF him, but I don't think anyone is in contact. If anyone would have that info it would be James Raven.

Looking for an old friend - James Raven - 04-05-2019

Myself and one other person here can still contact him, I don’t mind reaching out to him and letting him know there’s someone that wants to talk but I don’t want to publicly tell people how to find him, we can probably reconnect you long lost lovers though.

Looking for an old friend - James Raven - 04-05-2019

I talked to him. Shooting you a message with his Facebook link now.

Looking for an old friend - HeatherHalliwell_Lasiewicz - 04-05-2019

Who wants to know?

re:Looking for an old friend - DestinyGraves - 04-10-2019

thanks everyone I appreciate it ! Also Heather Halliwell… why does that name sound so familiar....

re:Looking for an old friend - HeatherHalliwell_Lasiewicz - 04-10-2019

Take a minute... It will come.

re:Looking for an old friend - James Raven - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 04:21 PM)HeatherHalliwell_Lasiewicz Said: Take a minute... It will come.

Psh, I say that to all the girls.

re:Looking for an old friend - Centurion - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 04:21 PM)HeatherHalliwell_Lasiewicz Said: Take a minute... It will come.

That's what you said to Chris Page.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

re:Looking for an old friend - HeatherHalliwell_Lasiewicz - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 08:53 AM)DestinyGraves Said: thanks everyone I appreciate it ! Also Heather Halliwell… why does that name sound so familiar....

Trust me... You know me. You can't remember Sean Graves without remembering Heather Halliwell. I can understand if you buried the memory of me. But I suggest you take it for a jog quickly.

Because I never forgot you.

Looking for an old friend - DestinyGraves - 04-11-2019

I'm trying to figure out why this became something crazy and not a " hey how ya been? long time no see.... its been 10 years where have you been?" post. Also Heather, I do remember you , and this might just be me reading this wrong, but you seem angry.... mind sending me something privately explaining why ? Because I have no clue why .

Looking for an old friend - Centurion - 04-11-2019

I think this drifted into in character territory.

re:Looking for an old friend - DestinyGraves - 04-11-2019

(04-11-2019, 02:54 AM)Centurion Said: I think this drifted into in character territory.

I would have to agree with that.

Looking for an old friend - Kid Kool - 04-11-2019

Maybe there could be an IC/OOC section where we could trash talk in the middle of reality and fantasy??

Looking for an old friend - HeatherHalliwell_Lasiewicz - 04-11-2019

Maybe half in half in my sleepiness. 😂😂 That's my bad, but I was joking around.

re:Looking for an old friend - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 04-11-2019

That's every thread you or Gilly are in

(04-11-2019, 04:33 AM)Kid Kool Said: Maybe there could be an IC/OOC section where we could trash talk in the middle of reality and fantasy??