X-treme Wrestling Federation
Soooooo.... - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Soooooo.... (/showthread.php?tid=33027)

Soooooo.... - Corey Smith - 03-28-2019

I'm Engy. Tongue

Lux is my "part-time" (heh....heh heh heh...oh God fuck my life) project that I mentioned I might do when I gave up the Uni. Obviously with this Tournament it's become something a bit more than PT, but it's cool. For now. I wanted to put my best foot forward because I saw this tourny is kind of being a spiritual successor to KOTR and felt it deserved all my respect, and the competition is hella fierce. But I'll be dropping back to Savage (and maybe even Anarchy some weeks) only as much as possible after this.

I kept my real identity a secret from pretty much everyone because I'm a huge slut for big swerves. Sorry to anyone if they feel lied to. It wasn't my intention to be maliciously deceitful or anything, you know I love you guys, but I wanted to preserve the sancitity of the big reveal in Finale Rosso. Plus, a part of me wanted to see how far I could go PT on a fresh slate, at east at first. Although, props where it's deserved, Raven at least may have guessed who I was. Dude, that PM you sent me a little while ago made my butthole pucker a bit, lol.

So yeah, I'm out the closet. **Insert "I'm gay" frog here** I hope you all enjoy reading Finale Rosso as much as I enjoyed writing it. It had fuck all to do with the match, but it was lovingly crafted.

Also, sorry to anyone who's dissapointed I wasn't a cool newbie and just stupid old Engy again. Big Grin

Soooooo.... - James Raven - 03-28-2019

... Yup. Lol.

Enjoying the character.

Soooooo.... - John Rogan - 03-28-2019

I know you weren't new! ...I never heard of you though. So, yeah, you'll be Lux.

Soooooo.... - Game Girl - 03-29-2019

Suck my dick!

Good to have you back, mate.

Edit: I mean you never really left, but good to have you out and proud.

re:Soooooo.... - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-29-2019

Whew. Don't have to be careful about slipping up and outing you anymore.

Soooooo.... - Corey Smith - 03-29-2019

Yeah, I figured some of you stalwarts would have guessed, Raven's just the only one who approached me. It's not like I really changed my style much. Or even tried to conceal my IP address.

Boy, this was actually pretty half assed...

**waves rainbow flag**

re:Soooooo.... - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-29-2019

I'm the only one who can see your IP address.

Actually this is a good example of why I kinda prefer to keep it that way - I think surprises are cool, and surprising other GMs is part of that.

In general, there's no need for anyone to know who you may or may not be in real life. There are a couple of exceptions, like looking out for predatory twats or the handful of people who like to make a dozen characters (hi Azrael), since we wouldn't want to book someone against himself. But outside of that it just isn't really important.

I've been here for ages and people still don't know a lot about me. I'm fine with that.

Soooooo.... - Thaddeus Duke - 03-29-2019

Shut up and keep writing, hoe

Soooooo.... - Azrael Erebus - 03-29-2019

I am Legion, for I am many Tongue

re:Soooooo.... - Atticus Gold - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 07:12 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: I've been here for ages and people still don't know a lot about me. I'm fine with that.

This is very true. When I first joined as a GM, Vinnie would only speak to me threw a long line of unnamed correspondents. Took me 5 days to get a go ahead on a Savage card.

re:Soooooo.... - Mad Dog Valley - 03-30-2019

I skimmed this and at first thought, you were just coming out too us.

Either way, Suck My Dick!

re:Soooooo.... - Corey Smith - 03-30-2019

(03-30-2019, 01:29 AM)Mad Dog Valley Said: I skimmed this and at first thought, you were just coming out too us.

Either way, Suck My Dick!

Best response yet.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-18028-1414011918-11.gif?...ality=auto]