X-treme Wrestling Federation
Seriously - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Seriously (/showthread.php?tid=31493)

Seriously - Azrael Erebus - 05-28-2018

"What the fuck is a Scott St. Pierre?"

re:Seriously - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 05-29-2018

A shapeshifter developed in a lab a short time ago with no inkling whatsoever as to the happenings in the XWF who not only opted to look like Maverick and Joshua Reno by their own free will, the first sign of a lack of neural function, but also believes themselves to be a wrestler for some strange reason.

I mean, if I was a shapeshifter, I would go hang out in stripper dressing rooms, get multiple free samples at Costco, or anything that seems like I could get some use out of it. Hell, Hollywood is calling, CGI and make-up effects would not even be needed.

That'll be $5,000 synopsis fee for not paying attention.

Well I am a narcissistic reflection of the global mob mentality to such a degree that I am not really on either side of the spectrum but my own. At least I don't have an existential complex.

Maybe you're a cowboy. Have you tried plying your craft at a rodeo?

re:Seriously - Scott St Pierre - 05-29-2018

Clearly somebody you can't get out of your fucking head.

Whatever Mr. I-Look-However-I-Choose.

Betcha can't look like Tinkerbell.

Seriously - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 05-29-2018

OR a cowboy, now that I think of it.

(05-29-2018, 10:31 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Whatever Mr. I-Look-However-I-Choose.

Betcha can't look like Tinkerbell.

"I could probably give it a good go....."

Robbie puts his hands into the pockets of his khakis, leans up against the wall, and blankly watches Scott St. Pierre as if he's expecting or waiting on something immediately.

(05-29-2018, 11:50 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Robbie puts his hands into the pockets of his khakis, leans up against the wall, and blankly watches Scott St. Pierre as if he's expecting or waiting on something immediately.

Scott looks around the room, kind of a puzzled look upon his face....

"Why are you still here?"

Seriously - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-29-2018

Crimsons Dongs haves a big a hard erection dong with a shit filled condom flapping under the winds of scat. Mouth full fo shit cant stop says "My asshole is clogged with soil and rocks damn near boulders tot"

Robbie starts to clap his hands, hoping Tinkerbell will show up.

Seriously - Azrael Erebus - 05-29-2018

"A shapeshifter? Like a wendigo? He ate human flesh for whatever reason and became a wendigo? Why?????"

Robbie shoots Azrael a look, stops clapping, and puts a finger to his lips.

Stop it, you'll scare him before he does his trick.