X-treme Wrestling Federation
[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: [SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=3047)

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - CM Punk - 05-26-2013

So, first off I want to thank everyone who saw my work as enough to give me the win In that rubber match. Truth be told I got caught up at work and had another RP.

And to Ann: you are a worthy opponent. Our feud is bitter, and it was an honor to be able to even have a rubber match.. Let alone "prove I belong in the main event"

As for all else, I'm going to bed due to work, but I'm
Reading this first thing tomorrow and I figured I'd start this thread.

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Shocker - 05-26-2013

Yep...took me awhile to come up with an ending. I'm glad you liked it. I will say I really enjoyed the ufo match...I liked the last spot in the match, even if its wasnt in my favor

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 05-26-2013

Full results are up.

Thanks everyone for participating. I had fun following all of your RPs and assembling this show.

If you have any questions about the outcomes of a match, please PM me. I have no problem explaining any of the judgement calls that were made. Also, feel free to give me feedback or suggestions on what we can do to make these shows better.

Big thanks to these guys as well:

Sebastian Duke - main event, +judging
Knightmask - triple tag
Shane - euro match, +judging
Shocker - hell on earth match
Mike Cross - triple threat, +juding
John Austin - madness vs warfare

RE: [SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - John Samuels - 05-26-2013

(05-26-2013, 08:17 PM)John Madison Said: Full results are up.

Thanks everyone for participating. I had fun following all of your RPs and assembling this show.

If you have any questions about the outcomes of a match, please PM me. I have no problem explaining any of the judgement calls that were made. Also, feel free to give me feedback or suggestions on what we can do to make these shows better.

Big thanks to these guys as well:

Sebastian Duke - main event, +judging
Knightmask - triple tag
Shane - euro match, +judging
Shocker - hell on earth match
Mike Cross - triple threat, +juding
John Austin - madness vs warfare

Excellent job to all you guys, it's was entertaining from top to bottom. Bravo.

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-26-2013

great ppv, bulshit tag team title finish (john check your pm) but all in all a great ppv!

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - KnightMask - 05-26-2013

Well, Gilmour I think you did a very good job. You, Mystery, Vyper, I found you all very fun to read and RP with.

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-26-2013

same here bro. we will do this again im sure of that

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 05-26-2013

Lots of title changes on this show. Title histories have been updated in the announcements section for those interested.

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Scott Charlotte - 05-26-2013

Great show tonight guys! Also check out the News and Rumors board for a special unaired segment from High Stakes!!!

......Please......

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - IntemporaliterScelestus - 05-26-2013

I absolutely think Jake Roberts deserved the win.

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - KnightMask - 05-26-2013

I got upstaged by someone's pet snake. I'm pissed. KnightMask is pissed too. He...uhhhh....well. I read it in his body language. He wrote me a note and it said he was pissed and is buying a pet mongoose. It was written in his hand-writing.

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 05-27-2013

Well done to everyone involved, read through a lot of the RPs and it's some of the highest quality work I have seen yet.... Excellent results so well done to all those who helped out in the judging and writing of the matches...

Oh and #GilmourQuitComplaining

Interested to see where some of the stories will go from here....

Also *Round of Applause* for Madison and his hard work too!

RE: [SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - MrVyper - 05-27-2013

(05-27-2013, 12:09 AM)SteveDavids Said: Well done to everyone involved, read through a lot of the RPs and it's some of the highest quality work I have seen yet.... Excellent results so well done to all those who helped out in the judging and writing of the matches...

Oh and #GilmourQuitComplaining

Interested to see where some of the stories will go from here....

Also *Round of Applause* for Madison and his hard work too!

Too right mate, a brilliant Pay-Per-View and I'm delighted that our match was bumped up to Part 3. I am very much looking forward to Wednesday Warfare now!

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-27-2013

A great job by everyone involved from the RPers to the match writers to the judges.

Huge props to John Madison for taking the initiative to put this show together and make it such a success!

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Paul Heyman - 05-27-2013

I fucking love this place. So much hard work put in my so many every week to make it a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Congratulations to Cobra & KnightMask for winning the tag team titles. Satellite for winning the US title. Soldier for winning the Xtreme title. I love effort. Everyone involved in High Stakes put forth a valiant effort. Remember, it's not about wins and losses. It's about having fun. Enjoying the challenge of putting your writing up against anothers. Sure, losses can be disappointing, especially when we put out some of the quality work we do, but we all lose eventually.

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - TheXtremist"Bryce" - 05-27-2013

A little frustrated that I once again failed to grasp the tag titles, (that is what my fifth attempt since 2011 to get the XWF Tag belts, possibly more) but Cobra simply did better, unfortunately Vyper and I know what must happen now

[SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Crimson Cobra - 05-27-2013

Don't be angered by the loss just continue to grow man great job nd way to show up and do some work to Bryce and everyone who rped

RE: [SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Bane Williams - 05-27-2013

(05-26-2013, 09:13 PM)John Madison Said: Lots of title changes on this show. Title histories have been updated in the announcements section for those interested.

I don't even know where this section is. Please excuse my ignorance, I have looked for it honest

RE: [SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Scott Charlotte - 05-27-2013

(05-27-2013, 10:42 AM)Bane Williams Said:
(05-26-2013, 09:13 PM)John Madison Said: Lots of title changes on this show. Title histories have been updated in the announcements section for those interested.

I don't even know where this section is. Please excuse my ignorance, I have looked for it honest

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=229

RE: [SPOILERS] High Stakes Discussion - Bane Williams - 05-27-2013

(05-27-2013, 10:50 AM)Scott Charlotte Said:
(05-27-2013, 10:42 AM)Bane Williams Said:

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=229

Thanks Scott Smile