X-treme Wrestling Federation
Double Vision! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Double Vision! (/showthread.php?tid=29090)

Double Vision! - Rated R Superstar Edge - 08-23-2017

I'm not sure what's going on around here, or why I can't seem to reach the WWE lawyers, but all of you guys running around this place trying to imitate me need to back the fuck off and get your own gimmicks!

Edge wanders down the hall looking disoriented and confused as the the scene slowly fades out.

Double Vision! - Chris Chaos - 08-23-2017

Go home Edge, you're drunk

re:Double Vision! - Rated R Superstar Edge - 08-23-2017

Fuck, there I am again! Am I hallucinating or is that Zack Ryder? Are hallucinations a side effect of HGH?

FUCK!!!

LITA!!!

Edge stumbles down the hall, wide eyed and dizzy as he rips away at his hair.

LITA!!!

Double Vision! - Chris Chaos - 08-23-2017

Let me guide you to the doctor's office his doors are always open

Double Vision! - Cadryn Tiberius - 08-23-2017

Jesus Christ..

The sheer amount of ugly in one goddamn spot is inconceivable.

Somebody kill it with fire before it breeds another time..

re:Double Vision! - Rated R Superstar Edge - 08-23-2017

Edge finds a pair of safety scissors lying on a stack of boxes in the hallway. A sadistic look befalls his face as he slowly turns his gaze from the scissors to Cadryn Tiberius. Edge grabs the scissors and quickly darts towards Cadryn, catching him off guard, which affords him the opportunity to begin cutting at Cadryns face. Except these are safely scissors, so they don't actually cut flesh. Cadryn pushes Edge to the floor and cuts him a wtf look before walking away.

Wait, I need your face!!! Get back here you cum drizzling !

re:Double Vision! - Jive Turkey - 08-23-2017

gobblegobble

[Image: uQA6w2L.jpg]

re:Double Vision! - The Cutting Edge on VHS - 08-23-2017

Hey guys, am I too late?

re:Double Vision! - Hedge - 08-23-2017

Hedge is seen in some cool sneakers, sunglasses, and a hat. Some would say these clothing items applied to vegetation is a means to give it personality, but Hedge has so much personality it makes the cool sneakers, sunglasses, and hat all look like they have a personality and shit. It's a cool hat, a baseball cap. You feel a little old to wear a hat like that, unless you're Canadian. Maybe Hedge is Canadian, you don't care, though. It's a really nicely trimmed hedge.

A really nicely trimmed hedge with cooler sneakers than you, Jordans. Sunglasses, but they're cheap, because Sunglasses are cool anyhow. The quietly flamboyant Super Mario Brothers ballcap with a perfectly flat brim as purchased from Spencer's just minutes ago atop Hedge is actually not that disinviting at all. You want to wear one because Hedge is wearing one.

A slight breeze blows through, knocking the hat off. Nobody knocks Hedge's hat off. He waves in the breeze! THE CROWD IS FUCKING ELECTRIC OVER THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE.

*X*DUBBYA*EFF*X*DUBBYA*EFF*X*DUBBYA*EFF*X*DUBBYA*EFF*

Hedge grabs the mic!

"Yo, did someone say my name?"

Double Vision! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-23-2017

Fuck Beth phoenix!!!

re:Double Vision! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 03:31 PM)The Jesterâ„¢ - Cadryn Tiberius Said: Jesus Christ..

The sheer amount of ugly in one goddamn spot is inconceivable.

Somebody kill it with fire before it breeds another time..

[Image: tenor.gif]

re:Double Vision! - Phantom Panzer - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 10:29 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Fuck Beth phoenix!!!

"Consider me Tormund, because I love me some muscled bitches. Though, that was her past. Doubt she still works out as hard now that she's all domesticated and whatnot."

re:Double Vision! - Ben Gazzi - 08-24-2017

(08-23-2017, 11:59 PM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(08-23-2017, 10:29 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Fuck Beth phoenix!!!

"Consider me Tormund, because I love me some muscled bitches. ."

That explains why you love yourself so much.

Double Vision! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-24-2017

my wife is better looking then that cumslut