X-treme Wrestling Federation
This Title Is Mone - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum:   (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Thread: This Title Is Mone (/showthread.php?tid=29032)

This Title Is Mone - Chasm - 08-19-2017

I see the new Heavy Metalweight Champion Marlow Raxis walking in the back, as he is about to walk past me I look up at him and say

Thanks for keeping my title warm

before he has time to react I hit him with a stiff elbow to the side of the head and roll him up in a small package schoolboy pinning him to the ground.

As I lay onto of him I can hear a Ref in my head counting

This Title Is Mone - James Raven - 08-19-2017

James Raven, well within his rights as soon to be crowned Universal Champion, steps in and kicks Chasm in his shiny fucking head. This breaks up his terrible pin attempt.

"You can't roll over like a beaten bitch and give up the title, then come begging for it back hours later. God, I'm going to fuck you when Warfare comes to Toronto."

Deal, or no deal Mandell?

This Title Is Mone - Chasm - 08-20-2017

You might be the Universal champ Raven but that doesn't make you my boss, I have pinned Raxis fair and square

re:This Title Is Mone - Vincent Lane - 08-22-2017

Indeed you have.

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Chasm

re:This Title Is Mone - Kruzer - 08-22-2017

(08-19-2017, 09:02 PM)James Raven Said: James Raven, well within his rights as soon to be crowned Universal Champion, steps in and kicks Chasm in his shiny fucking head. This breaks up his terrible pin attempt.

"You can't roll over like a beaten bitch and give up the title, then come begging for it back hours later. God, I'm going to fuck you when Warfare comes to Toronto."

Deal, or no deal Mandell?
...Seriously?! Been there... done that CHAMP. Or do you not remember still?

#TooSoon?

This Title Is Mone - James Raven - 08-22-2017

You're an obnoxious bitch, and nobody cares what you have to say you bull shit, knock off, second rate, poor mans Chris Chaos. I wanted to get Chasm DQ'd for responding to me, not get into an argument with a 'tard and have to leave the room as he opens his lips and floods the room with the scent of semen.

re:This Title Is Mone - Kris Cruze - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 09:53 AM)James Raven Said: You're an obnoxious bitch, and nobody cares what you have to say you bull shit, knock off, second rate, poor mans Chris Chaos. I wanted to get Chasm DQ'd for responding to me, not get into an argument with a 'tard and have to leave the room as he opens his lips and floods the room with the scent of semen.

What is this I hear about poor mans impersonators? There is only one..

"THE CHAOTIC ICON" KRIS CRUZE

(08-22-2017, 10:17 AM)Kris Cruze Said:
(08-22-2017, 09:53 AM)James Raven Said: You're an obnoxious bitch, and nobody cares what you have to say you bull shit, knock off, second rate, poor mans Chris Chaos. I wanted to get Chasm DQ'd for responding to me, not get into an argument with a 'tard and have to leave the room as he opens his lips and floods the room with the scent of semen.

What is this I hear about poor mans impersonators? There is only one..

"THE CHAOTIC ICON" KRIS CRUZE
LMAO You were sayung about impersonators Raven?

This Title Is Mone - Kris Cruze - 08-22-2017

I believe he was speaking of you, Kruzer. It's obvious that you and that pretentious, poorly produced punk, Chris Chaos have been reading my autobiography and attempting to mimick the God like qualities of one, Kris Cruze. Not that I can blame you, there's a reason they call me "God's Gift".

(08-22-2017, 01:19 PM)Kris Cruze Said:
I believe he was speaking of you, Kruzer. It's obvious that you and that pretentious, poorly produced punk, Chris Chaos have been reading my autobiography and attempting to mimick the God like qualities of one, Kris Cruze. Not that I can blame you, there's a reason they call me "God's Gift".

It is the sincerest form of flattery... And Kruzer does appreciate it Jive Turkey. I dunno who you are, but it's nice to see a fan of my work after doing this stuff as long as I have.

Thank you.