X-treme Wrestling Federation
Quick Notes for Wild Card - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Quick Notes for Wild Card (/showthread.php?tid=25705)

Quick Notes for Wild Card - Vincent Lane - 11-25-2016

I've closed the X-Treme and Federwight Boards, we don't need any title changes screwing up the PPV card.

They'll both open up after Night One, since those titles are on that day.

If anyone wants to help by writing any of these matches, please let me know. The writing team is kind of shaky at the moment and everyone will also be busy roleplaying for their matches, so any assistance would be great.

PLEASE be careful of the antiflood rules. If you wait until the last day before posting anything, you can only do one roleplay.

I WILL be placing a HARD cutoff on the 11:59 pm deadline on Friday 12/9 - for BOTH NIGHTS. Nothing after 11:59 will be accepted.

YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS. If you wait until midnight on deadline day, it's no one's fault but your own.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Quick Notes for Wild Card - Broken Hart - 11-25-2016

First off, thank you for the TV title match. Seriously appreciate that. And secondly, any chance I could write the main events? I'm great with hardcore matches and other 'big gimmick' matches like TLC, Elimination Chamber, etc. Would love to make an impression by stepping up to the plate. If not, any match [especially gimmick ones] would be awesome. Would love to pitch a hand in to help with the big show.

re:Quick Notes for Wild Card - Vincent Lane - 11-25-2016

I'll have to see which matches the regular writing team jumps onto first, and I'll probably pick something for myself as well.

After that... who knows?

Quick Notes for Wild Card - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-25-2016

So deadline for night 2 isn't Dec 10th??

re:Quick Notes for Wild Card - Thaddeus Duke - 11-25-2016

(11-25-2016, 01:16 PM)Vincent Lane Said:
I WILL be placing a HARD cutoff on the 11:59 pm deadline on Friday 12/9 - for BOTH NIGHTS. Nothing after 11:59 will be accepted.

This.

Quick Notes for Wild Card - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-26-2016

Guess I got work to do next week. Hopefully I can get to a cpu instead of rping via phone

re:Quick Notes for Wild Card - Vincent Lane - 11-26-2016

It's one day, Pete.

If one day makes that much difference I don't know what to tell you. Use the other 14. Take a break from uploading two YouTube videos a day.

Quick Notes for Wild Card - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-26-2016

U got to figure I'm still in process of moving too

Quick Notes for Wild Card - Snow - 11-26-2016

It's one day dude, not a big deal.

re:Quick Notes for Wild Card - Tommy Gunn - 11-27-2016

(11-26-2016, 11:17 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: U got to figure I'm still in process of moving too

Not for nothing bro but the rules are in place for the good of everyone, not just one person. Moving sucks. It takes a ton of time but i'm pretty confident you can put up your typical work even with moving.

You're Gilly. The Undisputed, Undefeated, Universal Champ.

Quick Notes for Wild Card - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-27-2016

I got a couple rps coming this week. Gillly staying the champ