X-treme Wrestling Federation
Message to Dolly Waters - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Message to Dolly Waters (/showthread.php?tid=25586)

Message to Dolly Waters - Barney Green - 11-15-2016

re:Message to Dolly Waters - Misty Waters - 11-15-2016

Wtf is this? Sattire from The Onion?

Message to Dolly Waters - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-15-2016

sorry barney u wont be beating Dolly.. I WILL!

re:Message to Dolly Waters - Barney Green - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 06:48 PM)Dolly Waters Said: Wtf is this? Sattire from The Onion?

Watch your back with me around. When the chips are down and the deck is stacked against me, I fight back harder than you realize. You look into my eyes and you just see dark vacant eyes ready to destroy you from the inside out.

re:Message to Dolly Waters - Alexis Riot - 11-16-2016

(11-15-2016, 08:19 PM)Barney Green Said: Watch your back with me around. When the chips are down and the deck is stacked against me, I fight back harder than you realize. You look into my eyes and you just see dark vacant eyes ready to destroy you from the inside out.

I think that's called child molestation.

re:Message to Dolly Waters - Barney Green - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 08:02 AM)Alexis Riot Said:
(11-15-2016, 08:19 PM)Barney Green Said: Watch your back with me around. When the chips are down and the deck is stacked against me, I fight back harder than you realize. You look into my eyes and you just see dark vacant eyes ready to destroy you from the inside out.

I think that's called child molestation.

Gotta love when morons try pulling that card on me. First of all, I didn't get called "The All-Night Tranny Thrilla" because I got fucked by women. Your looks do nothing for me.

re:Message to Dolly Waters - Misty Waters - 11-16-2016

Oh...

Barney is such a "can't do" motherfucker.

Can't tie his shoe laces.

Can't turn down second helpings.

Can't beat Dolly Waters.

Can't film a promo without lulling everyone to sleep.

So I can't help but laugh at the preposterousness of these bogus ass claims. What are going to do Barney? How does your spine feel from the axe I slammed in yer' back? How does your mouth feel from the knee you ate?

You'll never...

NEVER EVER EVERRRRRR... Beat Dolly fuckin' Waters.

Now go die in your slop trough you fuckin' pig.

Message to Dolly Waters - R A D I C A L - 11-16-2016

Reno grabs with his morning coffee walks in as everyone stops talking... he pauses then slowly takes a danish from the centerpiece, tip toeing back out.

re:Message to Dolly Waters - Barney Green - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 08:37 AM)Dolly Waters Said: Oh...

Can't beat Dolly Waters.

So I can't help but laugh at the preposterousness of these bogus ass claims. What are going to do Barney? How does your spine feel from the axe I slammed in yer' back? How does your mouth feel from the knee you ate?

You'll never...

Hate me even more. Typical of a woman to whine especially when they are on the rag. I have fought tougher fuckin' women than you in the ring. You stabbed me in the spine with an ax. I laugh at pain. I got you right where I want you. You seem to be only concerned about my weight and what i can't do. I don't wear shoes when I wrestle even in hardcore matches. Shoes are for fuckin' wimps. Only reason you won was the ref stopped the match. I never gave up despite you dislocating my fuckin' elbow.

re:Message to Dolly Waters - Misty Waters - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 03:13 PM)Barney Green Said:
(11-16-2016, 08:37 AM)Dolly Waters Said: Oh...

Can't beat Dolly Waters.

You'll never...

Hate me even more. Typical of a woman to whine especially when they are on the rag. I have fought tougher fuckin' women than you in the ring. You stabbed me in the spine with an ax. I laugh at pain. I got you right where I want you. You seem to be only concerned about my weight and what i can't do. I don't wear shoes when I wrestle even in hardcore matches. Shoes are for fuckin' wimps. Only reason you won was the ref stopped the match. I never gave up despite you dislocating my fuckin' elbow.

Drink more milk next time, boo boo.

Message to Dolly Waters - R A D I C A L - 11-16-2016

Reno chomps popcorn then drops a kernal between Dolly and Barney's feet, slowly picking it up as they fail to notice.