X-treme Wrestling Federation
My take on the title situation. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: My take on the title situation. (/showthread.php?tid=252)

My take on the title situation. - Wallace Witasick - 01-12-2013

The new 'rated' version of Warfare is still in debate as to the content that will be allowed. As I said before, the show will still cater to the role playing styles of 95% of the roster so people shouldn't get discouraged about a 'rated' show. But I have been brainstorming a few ideas about what to do with the 'title' situation that I was curious about everyone's thoughts. Here we go....

1 Top Title known as

Universal Title

This title can cross any show and be defended at any time, but it is considered to be held by the overall best the XWF has to offer on both shows. The rules for role playing for this title would be 'unrated' on no matter what show the belt was defended on. Therefore, if the title were defended on Warfare it would be 'unrated' material no matter what.

Then...

Each show would have their own top tier prestigious title that can only be defended on that certain show. This would keep those wanting to remain competing on the 'rated' show able to and those wanting to remain 'unrated' able to do so as well.

The Warfare Title

and

The Impact Title

The Tag Titles and both Xtreme Titles would also be cross federation style as well with the same rules applying as the 'Universal' title.

RE: My take on the title situation. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-12-2013

I like this idea

RE: My take on the title situation. - Neonero - 01-12-2013

It's a good idea but what happens to the US Title? Would that be replaced by one of the show titles?

RE: My take on the title situation. - Wallace Witasick - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 11:50 AM)Neonero Said: It's a good idea but what happens to the US Title? Would that be replaced by one of the show titles?

I haven't brainstormed that far ahead yet, but theoretically we could do it that way.

RE: My take on the title situation. - Tyrone - 01-12-2013

IMO, US Title should = top Title on Warfare. It just makes sense with the European Title being the Madness top title. Impact; pick a region of the world to represent, shitheads.

Madness: European Title
Warfare: US Title
Saturdays: Intercontinental Title?

RE: My take on the title situation. - Hisoka Itazura - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 03:53 PM)Neonero Said: Madness: European Title

Canadian?

(01-12-2013, 04:18 PM)Hisoka Itazura Said:
(01-12-2013, 03:53 PM)Neonero Said: Madness: European Title

Canadian?

That inspires me. I say we create a Quebecois Title and lure Yan back.

RE: My take on the title situation. - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 01-13-2013

Mexican Title, Asian Title

RE: My take on the title situation. - Sebastian Duke - 01-13-2013

Russian.... no one has a Russian Champion... except Russia