X-treme Wrestling Federation
Warfare Thoughts - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Announcements & Important Info (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Warfare Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=24952)

Warfare Thoughts - Vincent Lane - 09-28-2016

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who did such great work for this Warfare.

You guys all kicked ass. These judgments are some of the closest and toughest ones I've been a part of.

No one should feel bad about anything, win or lose. In almost every match the judgments could have gone either way.

I just really think you all did a fantastic job and it was a lot of fun to read. I wanted you all to know.

re:Warfare Thoughts - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-28-2016

Except you, Ginger. Fuck you.

Warfare Thoughts - Muddy Waters - 09-28-2016

Thanks, good to be back

re:Warfare Thoughts - Chris Chaos - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 07:10 PM)Reverend Waters Said: Thanks, good to be back

Probably one of the most intense RP battles I have been in in a LONG time. Got super personal in this one and really spilled a lot. Back and forth back and forth. Moves and counter moves. That is about as perfect as you can get. Big shouts to Rev Waters for pushing me to the brink!

re:Warfare Thoughts - Muddy Waters - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 07:20 PM)Chris Chaos Said:
(09-28-2016, 07:10 PM)Reverend Waters Said: Thanks, good to be back

Probably one of the most intense RP battles I have been in in a LONG time. Got super personal in this one and really spilled a lot. Back and forth back and forth. Moves and counter moves. That is about as perfect as you can get. Big shouts to Rev Waters for pushing me to the brink!

Thanks man, you've got all the makings of XWF stardom imo... Rev? Psshh glorified job-ber!

Hahaha

re:Warfare Thoughts - Unknown Soldier - 09-28-2016

Before he says anything about how we're not paying enough attention to him. I think it would be important for Vinnie to single out what a good job Ghost Tank did. Everyone did a great job of role playing on the entire card up and down, but it's important, as many of you know, that we single out Ghost Tank and give him a special shout out.

re:Warfare Thoughts - Vincent Lane - 09-28-2016

You done good, GT. You done real good.

Warfare Thoughts - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-28-2016

Being honest, I think this is probably my favourite Warfare that I've GM'd. It surpassed that tournament, and will probably surpass next week's, even though I think next week's will be epic.

re:Warfare Thoughts - Vincent Lane - 09-28-2016

Next week's has got some good shit on it.

Also had like 20 opt ins, so, it's a monster.

Warfare Thoughts - The Monster of Htaed - 09-28-2016

Can't wait to read the results, it was one hell of a turn out for roleplays, lots of good reading.

re:Warfare Thoughts - Dolly Waters - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 07:36 PM)Vincent Lane Said: Next week's has got some good shit on it.

Also had like 20 opt ins, so, it's a monster.

Sounds like some 6 man tag matches playa!!!

Warfare Thoughts - Dolly Waters - 09-28-2016

Also I want to give a shout out to the match writers. I know they're usually RPers who take up match writing on the side, I used to do it... It can be tough to get your RP and matches out.

So just a pre shout out to y'all for helping always make the shows good

Warfare Thoughts - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-28-2016

I had a hell of a time rping this week, great stuff between all parties. Been a pleasure and a privelege to work against Doc and Soldier, and everyone brought the good stuff out when reading other match ups.

Frodo, on behalf of the locker room regarding next week's show, you ain't seen nothing yet. :)

Warfare Thoughts - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-28-2016

i dont think I beat Trax but I am certain that my match had to be close and I think its my best rping since lethal lottery.. or ever..

too bad I might have to miss a few weeks due to house being renovated and not knowing if i'll have internet at new place :(

re:Warfare Thoughts - Unknown Soldier - 09-29-2016

(09-28-2016, 11:15 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: too bad I might have to miss a few weeks due to house being renovated and not knowing if i'll have internet at new place :(

:( :( :(

Warfare Thoughts - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-30-2016

yeah build a back here in nj sux dick. They saying 6 weeks but I'm thinking longer. Hope not

Warfare Thoughts - Mr Killjoy - 09-30-2016

Thought warfare was awesome, glad to be back, good stuff from everyone except from Ghost Tank LOL I kid I kid.