X-treme Wrestling Federation
NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Announcements & Important Info (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: NEW SHOP ITEMS! (/showthread.php?tid=24815)

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-16-2016

Alright...

I added a new section of items in the shop. At the bottom are X-TREME PERKS.

These are items that can have an effect on matches and such. The pricing is subject to change, as is the availability of certain items if they seem to be abused in any way.

The way these will work is, you buy the item. You CANNOT sell the item.

When you want to USE the Perk, you send it to either myself or Frodo with an explanation of how you want it used.

Simple enough, right?

THERE WILL BE MORE ADDED, including title shots, and, MAYBE, a 24/7 case. Anyone with ideas for potential perks can post them here or send them to me.

Any questions?

Opinions?

Check 'em out.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-16-2016

Brilliant. Love it all, though a lot of it doesn't spur on interplayer transactions, I'm sure us players can come up with innovative ways to get that kicking.

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-16-2016

The issue with inter-player transactions is that it leads to bad places.

Examples include - multiple characters from the same handler consolidating Xbux (which is already against the rules, BTW)

Panhandling or empty purchases between characters just as ways to fundraise towards purchasable items like pin repellants or title shots, etc.

I want people to EARN these things by opting in and winning matches, and by roleplaying frequently.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Mr Killjoy - 09-16-2016

I bought the name change one but I can't respond to the email I got sent asking me what I want my name to be ( Mr FN' Dominance)

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-17-2016

In your profile where you see the items you've bought, click on "see all items."

On that page there should be all of them, and a button for "send."

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Miss Joy - 09-17-2016

How about:

The 12th man: Buy the crowd for one show. Where everyone in the building is disproportionately in your favor, like CM Punk in Chicago or RVD at ECW One Night Stand, and the writer of the show makes heavy notes of that favoritism throughout the show.

Crooked Ref: Hire or bribe a crooked ref for your match. Stacking the deck, but not impossible to overcome roleplay-wise.

Character Protection: Purchase this to be booked to look unstoppable at an event, even if you lose, the writer books you strong, like they would The Undertaker, where you kicked the other guys ass, and if you lost, you got screwed over towards the conclusion of the match.

Immunity: Like Test during the Invasion angle, this gives your character the ability to say I can't be fired, and he can go around doing things that would get others fired. Also maybe, giving you more leeway to break character from time to time like Deadpool.

Guest Commentary: Buy a guest commentator spot for a rival's upcoming match.

Main Event: Buy your way into the main event of a show (non-title).

The Chosen One: Buy favoritism from management in-character.

Censorship: Banning an opponent from mentioning something in their RPs. Like, if I used this against a character who was racist, I would say he couldn't mention anything about Mexicans. The wrestling match equivalent to this would be banning their finisher.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-17-2016

Some of these are really good, I like them.

I particularly like the censorship, guest commentator, 12th man, and crooked ref ones. Those could be easily added in.

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Mr Killjoy - 09-17-2016

Huh? I'm not trying to send it to anyone lol I want to know how to use the name change I've bought to change my name because its not letting me.

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Unknown Soldier - 09-17-2016

What about the "rape Joy" item, any news on that?

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Miss Joy - 09-17-2016

I feel the "Rape Joy" item, would affect her character a lot more than it would the buyers.

(09-17-2016, 07:55 AM)Lord Dominus Said: Huh? I'm not trying to send it to anyone lol I want to know how to use the name change I've bought to change my name because its not letting me.

That's how you use it. You send it to me and then I change the name.

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Mr Killjoy - 09-17-2016

Ohhh gotcha

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-17-2016

Oh my... look what happened...

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - The Monster of Htaed - 09-17-2016

I bought some weed, kind of dry...

Okay, I added some more in.

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 07:30 AM)Miss Joy Said: Immunity: Like Test during the Invasion angle, this gives your character the ability to say I can't be fired, and he can go around doing things that would get others fired. Also maybe, giving you more leeway to break character from time to time like Deadpool.

Breaking character is the only I see working here. Maybe I'm overthinking, but it's kinda always been known it's near impossible to be fired from here.

I think instead of rape joy, we should just have tongue her asshole. Pay 30k, and tongue it at a show. In the ring for a while. While Hunter watches and gets turned on. Yeah? Lol.

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Miss Joy - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 10:21 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: I think instead of rape joy, we should just have tongue her asshole. Pay 30k, and tongue it at a show. In the ring for a while. While Hunter watches and gets turned on. Yeah? Lol.

Ummm, that's still rape...

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-17-2016

Joy gets 15k from it. Boom, not rape prostitution. Lol

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - The Monster of Htaed - 09-17-2016

There is always a loophole in America!

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - The Monster of Htaed - 09-18-2016

For some reason, can't find these new items under Xtreme Perks.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-18-2016

Did you scroll all the way down? I can see them just fine.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - The Monster of Htaed - 09-18-2016

Idk maybe I am looking in the wrong spot, but you go to your profile, click on view all items, then go to the shop correct?

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-18-2016

Just click on X-Bux at the top of the screen and go to the shop that way.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Z - 09-18-2016

How can I submit items?

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 07:28 PM)Z Said: How can I submit items?

Go to your inventory, send that item to either Vinnie or Frodo along with how you want to use it, whatever it is.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-18-2016

I think he means to be put in the shop. Get an idea, try and make a picture, or find one and send it to Lome.

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Z - 09-18-2016

Lome?

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-18-2016

Lane

NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-19-2016

ok stupid question... how do we use items??

re:NEW SHOP ITEMS! - Vincent Lane - 09-19-2016

Pete, just go into your inventory in your profile. There should be a button there to SEND an item.

Send it to either Frodo or myself with a little explanation of what exactly you want to use and how.

And Z, yeah, if you want to give ideas, you can PM me or just post them here.