X-treme Wrestling Federation
A three way with Peter...maybe - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: A three way with Peter...maybe (/showthread.php?tid=24530)

A three way with Peter...maybe - Lyianna Properchev - 08-14-2016

So Peter you'll consider a three if only I show you what I got eh? Hum!? Name it, you'll be pleased with It promise you on that.

A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-14-2016

show me what u got baby

A three way with Peter...maybe - Lyianna Properchev - 08-16-2016

All of ask of you Peter is one this stays between you and me and two just keep your eyes on me.....***giggles***

(As lyianna does a sexual jig she slowly tuns around to bends down and shows peter her perfect round soft ass in blue jeans.....then she plays with Peter as she slowly pulls down her pants as she gives him a ass peekaboo/ wink)

A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-16-2016

long as u not a man id smack dat ass

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Nico LaVey - 08-16-2016

OOC: Welcome the fuck back.

dont worry i got Mia to kick his/her ass

if he/she gets out of line i got a gilmour cutter with his/her name on it

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Lyianna Properchev - 08-17-2016

(08-16-2016, 10:33 PM)Shelby Cobra Said:
(08-16-2016, 10:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: dont worry i got Mia to kick his/her ass

"Fuck that shit dude. Kick her ass yourself. Beat that bitch down like a redneck would his dipshit wife for not bringing him a beer."

caitlyn je......i mean Shelby cobra what ever your name is what the hell did I ever do to you? And Peter what do I have to do to let you know that one I ain't a guy, two that you can smack this ass aaaalll you want and then some, and three that I'm better for you than Mia?

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Lyianna Properchev - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:11 AM)Lyianna Properchev Said:
(08-16-2016, 10:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: dont worry i got Mia to kick his/her ass

"Fuck that shit dude. Kick her ass yourself. Beat that bitch down like a redneck would his dipshit wife for not bringing him a beer."

caitlyn je......i mean Shelby cobra what ever your name is what the hell did I ever do to you? And Peter what do I have to do to let you know that one I ain't a guy, two that you can smack this ass aaaalll you want and then some, and three that I'm better for you than Mia?

(All my of a sudden out from the back round here comes Drezdin spinning Shelby cobra kicking her in the gut and hitting her withe Russian roulette laying her unconscious.)

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:11 AM)Lyianna Properchev Said:

Nude pics

A three way with Peter...maybe - drezdin5788 - 08-17-2016

So if I do that that'll convince you?

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Vincent Lane - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 07:47 AM)drezdin5788 Said: So if I do that that'll convince you?

See Gilly? Drezdin in drag, like we said.

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 08:20 AM)Vincent Lane Said:
(08-17-2016, 07:47 AM)drezdin5788 Said: So if I do that that'll convince you?

See Gilly? Drezdin in drag, like we said.

Yup another

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Mr. Oz - 08-17-2016

"My wife is a post-op transwoman.

So I know a dude when I see one, Lyianna.

And I'm looking straight at you."

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - The Blue Tango - 08-17-2016

Let it be known that every time Ghost Tits mentions his man wife, the Doc and Cool-Calypso here get a little sick to our insides. If ya smelling what I'm shmoking over here. I'm sure Doc can give me an 'amen' for that?

A three way with Peter...maybe - Lyianna Properchev - 08-18-2016

Do me a favor Shelby and stop being a Caitlyn Jenner wanna be

A three way with Peter...maybe - drezdin5788 - 08-18-2016

(Drezdin walk from behind ghost tank and pats him on the shoulder)

Aaahhh.....um...I'm right here you fucking dumb asses. Now I know this is going to hurt me but that right there is all women right there and I'm all man right here, so I don't know how you stupid fucks can say or even think that.

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Lyianna Properchev - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 08:57 AM)drezdin5788 Said: (Drezdin walk from behind ghost tank and pats him on the shoulder)

Aaahhh.....um...I'm right here you fucking dumb asses. Now I know this is going to hurt me but that right there is all women right there and I'm all man right here, so I don't know how you stupid fucks can say or even think that. Oh and Peter you wanna talk about some one in drag....in actually reality it's the sheman her self Mia your boyfriend.

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Mr. Oz - 08-18-2016

(08-17-2016, 03:59 PM)Calypso! Said: Let it be known that every time Ghost Tits mentions his man wife, the Doc and Cool-Calypso here get a little sick to our insides. If ya smelling what I'm shmoking over here. I'm sure Doc can give me an 'amen' for that?

"You think I care? She is more woman than most of these born women in XWF."

(08-18-2016, 08:57 AM)drezdin5788 Said: (Drezdin walk from behind ghost tank and pats him on the shoulder)

Aaahhh.....um...I'm right here you fucking dumb asses. Now I know this is going to hurt me but that right there is all women right there and I'm all man right here, so I don't know how you stupid fucks can say or even think that.

(08-18-2016, 09:04 AM)Lyianna Properchev Said:

Aaahhh.....um...I'm right here you fucking dumb asses. Now I know this is going to hurt me but that right there is all women right there and I'm all man right here, so I don't know how you stupid fucks can say or even think that. Oh and Peter you wanna talk about some one in drag....in actually reality it's the sheman her self Mia your boyfriend.

"So you know magic tricks. That's all that proves. That or you're quick at dressing up. So, Lyianna is either you, or that's literally a man."

A three way with Peter...maybe - drezdin5788 - 08-18-2016

Ya know gt when the time comes when you finally realize that lyianna is a women and I'm a guy and you look like a fucking idiot because of it....ill be laughing my ass off.

Oh and vinnie my home boy do you see me wasting my time with a message and let some xwf residential prostitute women running the xwf on one episode? No......and why the hell you have on perfume by queen latifa.

A three way with Peter...maybe - Dillinger - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 10:25 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Ya know gt when the time comes when you finally realize that lyianna is a women and I'm a guy and you look like a fucking idiot because of it....ill be laughing my ass off.

Oh and vinnie my home boy do you see me wasting my time with a message and let some xwf residential prostitute women running the xwf on one episode? No......and why the hell you have on perfume by queen latifa.

"You sure told 'em, Drez."

"I'm not completely certain what you told 'em, but you told 'em, alright."

"Hey, you ever think about taking a course in speaking English?"

"Y'know... for fun."

"I think you might find that it opens a whole new world for you when folks can actually understand what you're saying."

"Just a thought man."

"Never hurts to give something new a try."

"Anyway, I'm off to commit murder and whatnot."

"Stay coherent, Drezzie."

"Colon right parenthesis"

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - The Blue Tango - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 09:38 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "You think I care? She is more woman than most of these born women in XWF."

"More of a woman?! Dude, nothing makes her less of a woman than being born with a pair of balls, man."

Calypso rubs his nads a bit before waving his hands through the air mystically.....

"Calypso..."

A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-18-2016

Suck my dick Drezdin!! Mia is all woman. Unlike yourself..

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Nico LaVey - 08-18-2016

Ophelia: Peter, listen, take it from the most womanly woman in the XWF. Mia. Yim. Is. A. Dude. Not even a handsome one.

Nico: Yeah, you didn't even choose a handsome guy either.

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Tommy Wish - 08-19-2016

Who gives a shit about gender norms? Peter just almost got raped by Drezdin in drag!

He puts RuPaul in a Mia Yim ranking on who gets clucked in the buck buck!

A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-19-2016

Suckim.gonna kill each one of u

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - drezdin5788 - 08-19-2016

(08-19-2016, 08:23 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Suckim.gonna kill each one of u
Prove that she's all women

A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-20-2016

[Image: mia-yim-35-681x1023.jpg]

there's your proof

A three way with Peter...maybe - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 08-20-2016

"That is disgusting, Peter. Why would you put a steer in a thong and force it to pose?"

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - drezdin5788 - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 12:00 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: [Image: mia-yim-35-681x1023.jpg]

there's your proof
Fair enough fair enough Peter

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 01:18 AM)Isabella Ravenwolf Said: "I'm sure with one of my potions I could make her more bearable to look at but that would just be a waste of my time and effort. So you're stuck with a troll."

dont mess with my woman bitch or she'll break your little neck in 2

A three way with Peter...maybe - drezdin5788 - 08-21-2016

Dear god Peter! You are completely delusional, I mean normally I would say what ever weed you've been smoking I sure as hell want some of it. But in this case bill fucking Cosby has a better chance of that then Mia.

A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-21-2016

fuck bill cosby

re:A three way with Peter...maybe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 06:00 PM)Isabella Ravenwolf Said:
(08-20-2016, 03:55 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(08-20-2016, 01:18 AM)Isabella Ravenwolf Said: "I'm sure with one of my potions I could make her more bearable to look at but that would just be a waste of my time and effort. So you're stuck with a troll."

dont mess with my woman bitch or she'll break your little neck in 2

"Oh. I highly doubt that. Your woman is a cur dog."

when she hits the LAST KISS.. it will be GOODNIGHT BITCH