X-treme Wrestling Federation
July Star of the Month - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: July Star of the Month (/showthread.php?tid=24397)

July Star of the Month - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 08-01-2016

You know the drill.

And I'm just gonna break my mold and say Scully deserves it. Hands down.

July Star of the Month - Vincent Lane - 08-01-2016

I said in the last month's thread he'd have my vote if he beat me.

So.

Yeah, Scully gets it for me.

re:July Star of the Month - Shade - 08-01-2016

Scully and You Know it

July Star of the Month - Jakob Davis - 08-01-2016

Going to echo Scully being SotM. He's improved fantastically, beat one of- if not the- best writers in the fed, and is our Universal Champion.

Scully is my vote.

re:July Star of the Month - Unknown Soldier - 08-01-2016

Scully. I don't think any reasons are really necessary here because this is that obvious.

re:July Star of the Month - Mr. Oz - 08-01-2016

Unfortunately, I can't decide between Scully and Unknown Soldier. Both of them have great promos, but I can't choose just Scully because he won the Universal. I can't just pick Unknown Soldier on the basis that he's got some great promos against pretty much everyone. So, I can't just choose one or the other and to call for either as an honorable mention is a slap in the face.

re:July Star of the Month - Scully - 08-02-2016

Thank you for the votes and the compliments everyone. July was the best month for me by far, I was going to give reasons why from my point of view but I'm not voting for myself like Gilmour does lol

Ginger had a great win over Gilly then lost to Jakob Davis. Jakob then lost at leap of Faith. Dillinger defended his title successfully as did GT. It's a tough one, I would probably go for Soldier though as he successfully defended the title twice and gave out some quality stuff.

July Star of the Month - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-02-2016

Soldier.. because Scully sucks dick Tongue

re:July Star of the Month - Scully - 08-02-2016

(08-02-2016, 12:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Soldier.. because Scully sucks dick Tongue

That's a stupid reason tbh but can't say we expected anything different from you Wink

re:July Star of the Month - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-03-2016

(08-02-2016, 01:36 PM)Scully Said:
(08-02-2016, 12:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Soldier.. because Scully sucks dick Tongue

That's a stupid reason tbh but can't say we expected anything different from you Wink

SUCK MY DICK!

July Star of the Month - Morbid Angel - 08-03-2016

Scully.

Because he won and wrote some shit and did some good shit...and shit.

But seriously. Scully has made a lot of progress since the beginning and this past month shows that his hard work and dedication to improve has paid off.

Scully for SOTM.

July Star of the Month - Dillinger - 08-04-2016

Scully. His material for LOF was phenomenal and it paid off. Even before that though, his writing was fantastic. The character seems to have risen from the ashes to become a true champion and a dominant threat to be feared. I think the transition and the hard work and dedication it took to put into that, should be recognized with a star.

July Star of the Month - Dillinger - 08-04-2016

Oh and honorable mention to Kandi Washington. She's new here and has already made her mark by diving straight into action with her proverbial guns blazing. No doubt, if she keeps it up, next month's star will be hers.

July Star of the Month - Chris MacBeth - 08-04-2016

My boy Scully! What he has achieved in beating Mr Lane and become the Universal Champion is no small feat at all.

July Star of the Month - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-04-2016

My vote goes to c.diff. Few names make the rounds on AND off the boards like that sweet, sweet Diff. Fee fi fo fum, I smell the stench of Clostridium!

July Star of the Month - Kandi Washington - 08-04-2016

I would say Scully in regards to winning the Universal Champion from Vinnie Lane. It was a remarkable victory and ending the extremely impressive reign of Vinnie.

I also want to mention the Unknown Soldier because he continues to do well in the Xtreme title and Federweight Championship threads on a consistent basis.

I'm sure Scully will get it due to the fact it relates to the number one championship, but I did want to throw Soldier's name out there because has done a great job.

July Star of the Month - Morbid Angel - 08-04-2016

Explain...

July Star of the Month - OneInTheChamber - 08-04-2016

Being new here, and going back and reading everything for the last few weeks, my vote goes to Scully