X-treme Wrestling Federation
The Marvellous One - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Marvellous One (/showthread.php?tid=23392)

The Marvellous One - Marvellous Keith - 03-22-2016

Marvellous Keith is sitting in a fancy restaurant waiting on his steak that he ordered. He's been waiting a long time to get back in the ring and nice juicy steak should suffice. The waiter comes walking out with the steak he's been waiting patiently for.

Waiter: here's your steak, sir

The waiter places the Marvellous ones steak gently on the table, Keith licks his lips, he's been waiting for this moment to sink his teeth in this steak. Keith picks up his knife and fork and cuts himself a piece, he finally gets to taste this steak, he places the large piece of steak in his mouth and immediately spits it out, he gets up and says in a rage to the waiter

I SAID MEDIUM RARE

Keith then kicks the waiter in the waist, he grabs the waiter and gives him the Marvellous Edge through the table he was sitting at. Keith barges out of the restaurant.

The next day..

Keith is sitting at home watching Seinfeld with a large bag of Doritos and a 2l of Pepsi when the phone rings. Keith answers and it's an XWF producer to let him know he was booked in his first XWF match, Keith smiles in excitement "It's time to get ready" he looks at the bag of Doritos and thinks to himself, Keith grabs a handful and munches it down quick then throws the rest in the garbage, he then grabs his IPhone and goes throw his music, he chooses I want a new drug by Huey Lewis and the News, Keith puts in his headphones, he barges out the door and goes for a jog.

Sometime later..

Keith arrives at Allstate Arena where his match will be taking place, A backstage interviewer comes running up to Keith to interview him, Keith notices him and gives him a look of disgust.

Interviewer: Welcome Keith to the XWF, are you ready for your first match up against Shade, Lomogoldo and Barney Green along with your fellow teammates 15 Shows and Prince Rich?

Of course I'm ready, The Monarchy are coming here to take over, that's exactly what we're going to do.

Fair enough. This is extreme wrestling, the three of you come from another federation but I'm not sure you guys are use to this kind of environment.

What are you trying to say

How are you guys going to adjust to this style of wrestling?

We don't need to adjust to anything, we all have been in hardcore matches before, everyone here will soon see and be forced to take us seriously, and that's all I have to say about that.

What have you been doing to prepare for this match?

Hmm what have I been doing you ask?

Keith thinks to himself for a second then kicks the interviewer in the stomach and puts him in position for the Marvellous Edge, he then drags him over to the first table he finds and puts him throw it.

How's that for extreme?

Keith walks off to find the training area as the camera fades off.

The Monarchy are Coming