X-treme Wrestling Federation
KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER (/showthread.php?tid=23111)

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Kitten McFluff - 03-08-2016

Meow.

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Blue Gator - 03-08-2016

"What the fuck did you say to me you fluffy cunt?"

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Kitten McFluff - 03-08-2016

*Kitten McFluff rolls over onto his back*

Meow.

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Christopher Isles - 03-08-2016

Christopher: Hey man, leave his mom out of this. What did she ever do to you?

M...

*Kitten McFluff swats at the air*

eow.

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Christopher Isles - 03-08-2016

Christopher: His little Japanese boy too? I mean, sure, he gets more pussy than Tush ever could, but come on dude, even I have standards.

(OOC: This is so much fun.)

Meow.

Meow meow.

Meow.

(OOC: Meow.)

Christopher: Fucking hell, brah, that's so badass. Why don't we pool our money towards getting this cat a title run? Seems like a good idea, ya kna?

*Kitten McFluff purrs*

Meow.

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Shade - 03-08-2016

Enters the room and walks up to the cat and pets the creature showing shades good natured side.

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Tommy Wish - 03-08-2016

FUCK ALL THESE PUS---

He just noticed the Kitten...

Oh, this little cutie wanna fight huh?

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Equinox - 03-08-2016

Meow?

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Nico LaVey - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 07:53 PM)Equinox Said: Meow?

Meow, Equinox. Meow.

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Maverick - 03-08-2016

Maverick walks by as he watches the little kitty call out the roster like a fucking badass. Maverick stops in his tracks, and looks at the kitten.

"Savage," he nods. Maverick then pulls out a bowl for the kitty along with some milk from out of nowhere as he pours McFluff a bowl. Maverick then continues his walk, doing whatever.

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green - 03-08-2016

"Dis cat might B just as MLG an dank as I am! #ShouldhavebeatFernando #McFluffscrewjob"

DANK M̶e̶m̶e̶ CAT OF THE DAY (Besides U):

[Image: JROTCC.gif]

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Nico LaVey - 03-08-2016

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Nico LaVey - 03-08-2016

OOC: I have an unhealthy obsession with Death Grips.

Meow.

OOC: I have an unhealthy obsession with meow.

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Nico LaVey - 03-08-2016

Nico raises his finger, getting Kitten McFluff's attention. As Kitten watches, Nico slowly starts bringing his finger to his cat nose. Nico touches Kitten's nose.

Boop.

Kitten scrunches up his face, confused at Nico's actions.

(03-08-2016, 09:26 PM)Rebel Star Said: "Well you just signed your death warrant."

Nico looks at Kitten, his face still scrunched up. He signals for Kitten to come at him.

Bring it, pussyfart.

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Rain - 03-08-2016

If Peter was here he'd say 'suck my dick'.

Then he'd cover his junk with peanut butter and get the first BJ he's had in 20 years.

; )

M

e

o

w

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Travis McCoy - 03-08-2016

Kitten...

How do you feel about Mondays?

Lasanga?

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Ophelia - 03-08-2016

I accept your challenge, you tiny ball of fur and hellish, demonic terror. I'm thinkng, WarFare, the 3t0th, Yarn Ball on a scratching post match! Bring the cat nip, you hellcat, you're gonna need it! >:^O

~Alice

MEOW

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-08-2016

FUCKIN PUSSY!

KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Ophelia - 03-09-2016

My god, was Peter actually funny for once?

The world's coming to an end, I swear...

~O.M.

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - 40 Squirrels - 03-14-2016

40 squirrels holding a Fleshlight and a pair of rubber boobs run out and see Kitten McFluff.

Meow

re:KITTEN MCFLUFF HEINOUSLY CALLS OUT THE WHOLE ROSTER - Thomas White - 03-15-2016

Shut yer mouth you commie bastard.