X-treme Wrestling Federation
[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: [you] wants my meaty Sausage (/showthread.php?tid=22852)

[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Blue Gator - 02-21-2016

Tush is sat at a desk in a room full of empty chairs. He is holding a wooden mallet and next to him is a pedestal holding a single sausage.

"Ever woken up and thought 'Man, I'd really like a meaty sausage today.'?

"Then you're probably a looking to pleasure themselves - Peter - or one of the many dykes around here finally accepting
they need to get back into the kitchen and thus need the ingredients to do so. I'm looking at you Rebel Star.

"Anyway, I'm selling the sausage I won from when I singlehandedly beat Tommy Gunn, Dick Tickler, Hysteria and Calypso last
night to the highest bidder. So come on, buy my meaty sausage."

Tush hammers his mallet against the table and awaits his bidders.

[Image: sausage.png]

re:Equinox wants my meaty Sausage - Equinox - 02-21-2016

It's not that vienna sausage is it?

re:[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Blue Gator - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 08:53 AM)Equinox Said: It's not that vienna sausage is it?

"No it's the type of sausage your mum prepares for me before I declare her cooking unsatisfactory and decide to mutilate her."

Tush slams his mallet on the table.

"Come on, any price."

re:Shade wants my meaty Sausage - Shade - 02-21-2016

a video starts recording and a dark figure apporaches. it's shade he begins talking

'' Tush, Are you actually sane coming after the Grim Reaper of XWF, in my eyes your just an unholy cross of drag queen and a monkey penis , Do you want to be my next target because i will gladly accept your challenge but for a wager but i will rather kick your ass and tick your blunt where your son don't shine''

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyZ2L7gLQPHgjidZL4h2A...waHLxk9_ZC]

''decide, The Targets on you''

Video ends

Amjetkun Socio wants my meaty Sausage - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 02-21-2016

"Well bub it's obvious Tush is fucked now."

(02-21-2016, 10:59 AM)Shade Said:

a video starts recording and a dark figure apporaches. it's shade he begins talking

'' Tush, Are you actually sane coming after the Grim Reaper of XWF, in my eyes your just an unholy cross of drag queen and a monkey penis , Do you want to be my next target because i will gladly accept your challenge but for a wager but i will rather kick your ass and tick your blunt where your son don't shine''

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyZ2L7gLQPHgjidZL4h2A...waHLxk9_ZC]

''decide, The Targets on you''

Video ends

"Well look, it's the uninformed slimeball spunk rocket of the day coming at me like a rabid four year old. Fuck off. Drag queen? Monkey penis? Is your car the shit coloured Fiat Multipla parked in the disabled parking space outside? You left your lipstick in there . Either buy my sausage or kill yourself."

re:Equinox wants my meaty Sausage - Equinox - 02-21-2016

You must have "trained under" Val Venis.

re:[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Shade - 02-21-2016

Tush in case your special mind cant get it your pissing off the wrong person, You can stick your sausage up your own ass, but with your homoerotic overtone you'll proabbly enjoy it so like i said you Decide The Targets is on you

Peter Fn Gilmour wants my meaty Sausage - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-21-2016

tush must have a death wish

re:tush wants my meaty Sausage - Blue Gator - 02-21-2016

"Help! I'm being attacked by three ! Abort auction, abort auction! Shade, stop trying it eat the pubic hairs off the bottom of my nutsack. But Gilmour...

GILMOUR...

You should totally buy this sausage. If you want to buy this sausage it's a great deal and if you're not hungry right now just hide it between your rolls of cellulite you fat diabetic bastard."

PHP Code:
Tush stop Jerking over a three men deep throating you ass . and if you want help just ask 

"WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID GAY HOMOSEXUALS!"

The truth of the matter here is Guest is pretty fuckin scared of me but that's not something anyone is about to hold against the whore. I'm here for business bub, I interested in the sausage. Can I get a free sample?"

(02-21-2016, 12:08 PM)Amjetkun Socio Said: The truth of the matter here is Shade is pretty fuckin scared of me but that's not something anyone is about to hold against the whore. I'm here for business bub, I interested in the sausage. Can I get a free sample?"
Coming from the guy who jerks off over himself because his forever alone

"Oh hell no. Ok wow, no, no this doesn't happen little queer rookie homo flavor of the night boy. Get back in the closet and get on your knees. Wait for me with open arms and open lips bitch! Wait for me in that closet! I drive the Benz I set the Trendz! It's all about that Path Maker All Day All Nighter tonight! Can't touch me bitch! I'll fuck you up! I'll fuck you up whore!"

Wait are you scared bitch , oh its so cute but i'm not a childish homoerotic jock with noting redeemable but being the gay sex slave for tush

"I'll beat your ass!

Just name the match i'll be their to shame you and show you what a bitch you are

Come and be the special guest ref for my boiler room brawl match this warfare

(02-21-2016, 02:08 PM)Amjetkun Socio Said: Come and be the special guest ref for my boiler room brawl match this warfare
If you want it you got it also dont worry it will be straight down the middle because i know your pussy ass would be worried

"Shade's dad fucked him.

Socio, name your price."

Tush one i never met my father also
two you want a fight i will take your pedo ass to the extreme

Well I have about $1,394 on me but I'm going to need a few bucks to buy some rubbers and protein shakes in a few minutes so that will leave me with like $800 to spend on sausage if it's good quality and bone free. Where my free sample bub?

re:[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Tommy Wish - 02-21-2016

Hey Tush, how much for the sausage, It been awhile since i've cooked em and ate em.

re:[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Blue Gator - 02-22-2016

(02-21-2016, 04:23 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Hey Tush, how much for the sausage, It been awhile since i've cooked em and ate em.

"The current price is at 800 xbux. Would you like to raise the price?"

re:[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Scully - 02-22-2016

"Are they Richmond sausages? Because that is very important to me!"

re:[you] wants my meaty Sausage - Chris MacBeth - 02-22-2016

(02-22-2016, 02:46 PM)Scully Said: "Are they Richmond sausages? Because that is very important to me!"

Yeah or a decent Cumberland