X-treme Wrestling Federation
Revenge of the Lot Lizards - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Revenge of the Lot Lizards (/showthread.php?tid=21682)

Revenge of the Lot Lizards - CodeRed - 09-01-2015

Pell Lake, Wisconsin
Thursday, 6:35 p.m.
Big Kuntrys Trap House

=======================

*Parked in the drive way is an all black 1986 Dodge Ram pick up truck, Code Red is sitting on the tail gate next to his manager Miss Fortune. A big bald guy named Big Kuntry is sitting next to them in a lawn chair as they continue to pass a blunt and crack open beer after beer. The sun is shining, music is blasting, celebrating Code's win last week against the Masked Man, a white Toyota Prius pulls up on the street. A skinny bummy looking guy stumbles out and walks towards the group. Big Kuntry gets up and approaches the crack head...*

Something I can help you with buddy?

Ayyy guys. You got any of those things I can grab off you???

*Code Red gets off the tailgate and walks towards the both of them. Placing his fist on the crack heads chest...*

First off Steve Bob, Dont pull up here like your the police. Next time, Call first...But Ive got 20. What you looking for?

Oh My bad man, but sweet. Ill take all of 'em.

*Code Red reaches in his pocket and pulls out a small orange pill bottle and pours all of them into his hand.*

That'll be $100.

Fuck man. Well I only half right now but I get paid tomo....

Are you fucking kidding me? You already owe me money crack head. This aint no fuckin soup kitchen.

Awww come on man, You know im good for it.

You good for nothing motherfucka.

*He pushes the crack head back towards his car. He mean mugs him for a second while the crack head puts his seat belt on and slowly drives away. Code heads back to the truck, opens a cooler, and grabs another beer as the group of people laugh histarically...*

Its people like him that got me back into wrestling. Sometimes you just gotta show people, It aint about beggin for HAND OUTS. Put in the work...

*Placing her hand over her mouth, Miss Fortune giggles*

Kinda like Abigail and the X-Treme Championship?

Point and case. Look at this dumb broad. She comes out to the ring looking like Kim Possible whining and crying because she didnt get a title shot? *laughs* If anybody should be mad, It should be ME! Im the one who got screwed after that coward of a champion promised me a title shot at Gold Week and dodged the whole thing all together.

*Miss Fortune starts rubbing Code Reds shoulders*

Awww honey, Dont stress it. You'll get your title shot. I mean, You are already lined up for a potential tag team championship match. Be happy my 'future #1 contender! *giggles

Oh im happy. Except im not even worried about the tag team titles, let alone a tag team partner. Some booking they did this week. But it is what it is. Just another notch on my belt. Only thing im happy about it is getting my revenge on those two little wanna be mortal kombat cunts. I guess ill take the help...

Have you met this guy yet?

Giuseppe Jones? Nah. I seen his promo the other day though. Seems like a nice guy *laughs* But this goes deeper than being partners. I made it clear this was about settling a score from the shit CCWF pulled the other week. I g one thing set on my mind and come tomorrow night, Its time to set that plan in motion. I dont forgive, nor forget.

You better finish that beer hun, Your plane leaves in a couple hours. Lets hurry up and go to Spain!

Yeah lets go, We've got some unfinished business to handle. Hold it down here Big Kuntry. Ill be in touch

*Chugging whats left of his beer, Code Red crushes the empty can and throws it in the bed of the pick up truck. Grabbing his bag and tossing it in the cab of the truck, He puts the key in the ignition, revs it up, and a ton black smoke pours out of the smoke stacks. Miss Fortune jumps in on the passenger side and clicks on her seatbelt. Code Red pulls off down the street. Driving thru the back roads of corn fields and a bright orange sunset, Miss Fortune puts on her sunglasses and plays with hr hair blowing in the wind. Code Red lights up a cigarette and takes a drag as they pull into a rest stop to grab a small bottle of Crown Royal before the trip. He takes a shot straight from the bottle and starts his ramble....*

So Spain is where we're headed huh?

Yessss, I can not WAIT. *giggles*

Should be a fun time, Never been to Barcelona! So we gotta make it count *winking*

And dont forget, Its Gold Week sweets.

Ahhh...How could I? Another week, Another Warefare. I didnt get the Xtreme Rules match like I waz promised after all. BUT...I did get something just as good. Thanks to the guys in upper management, I got the opportunity to get my hands on a couple of 'lot lizards' that screwed me in my debut match in the XWF. See, after I took my win against Masked Man last week, Ive been laying low. Had a little time to think about things, watching and listening to everything Goddess Sitre had to say and from the looks of it, has some crazy obsession with my tag partner Giuseppe Jones. Im also starting to see just how close minded you are. Sitre, The Butcher is only half of your problems. Fear what you must, but do not mistake my silence for weakness. Im ready to go & I dont need to cut some silly ass promo to let the CCWF know that this aint nothing personal, ladies, Just a little thing us folks around here like to call pay back *Takes the last drag of the cigarette and flicks it out the window.* If I had to guess, Your all sitting around right this second plotting like 'how can we shit in this kids corn flakes AGAIN?' right?

And I admire that. Always trying to stay a step ahead and catch a motherfucka when they're not looking. Its bold but very cowardly of the CCWF. I came into this federation clearly stating I had no intentions of being involved in whatever "issues" XWF and CCWF have going on at the time, but actually seeing how the CCWF operates, up close and personal, I think its safe to say, They are ran like, and by, a pack of pussys. Always sticking their noses where it dont belong, making sure things go they're way, and THAT reason alone is why I will get my revenge on Warefare tomorrow night. Bring Hired Gun, Bring K Money and even Shane , pull out a chair for them, make em feel at home, and feast your eyes on how I dismantle Abigail and Sitre limb by limb.

I think Sitre or her pedophile of a manager said that I was kinda like their "taxi cab straight to a title shot." *laughs* Well lets talk about title shots, shall we Abigail? Ive been in this federation for three VERYYY long weeks and I was already promised one title shot, which was completely ignored for some odd reason, but now its Gold Week & im booked in a tag team match against Team CCWF, and just by simply winning this match, gives Me and Giuseppe a guaranteed Tag Team title shot at some point in time. You know what I think about that?

*Code Red hocks back a huge loogey and spits it out the window, The yellow snot smears across the small back window of the truck...*

Unfortunately, This aint about titles. Thats just the reward of winning. Rewards cum and go like a prostitute on Michigan Ave. Im just here to do my job and put my foot in the faces of these two dumb broads who thought it would be smart to step on my toes. And Abigail. Sweet sweet Abigail. *chuckles* Where have you been hiding sweetheart? Last time I seen you, You were begging the Reverend for a shot for the Xtreme Championship and got shut down. Now.....We are standing here with a Tag Team title opportunity in our hands anddddd your missing in action. Probably hiding some where safe behind your 'Goddess' Sitre and the rest of your mickey mouse club. Dont be discouraged poor thing. Your time for a title shot will come. Maybe sooner than you predict, Just give it some time, but sooner or later.....

Your gonna have to answer to me.
So...
Come get your title shot, Thots.

*Code Red takes one more sip out of the bottle before getting back into the truck. He starts it back up, pulle out of the parking space and continues towards the exit of the rest stop. The camera fades away as the couples brake lights get further....*