X-treme Wrestling Federation
Riddle me this. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Riddle me this. (/showthread.php?tid=21479)

Riddle me this. - St. Diabolicus - 08-23-2015

What is 90° and sits at the corner of a square?

Riddle me this. - Dean Moxley McGovern - 08-23-2015

queer

Riddle me this. - Rain - 08-24-2015

Wright Angle!!!

[Image: kurt-1408871197-2259274.jpg]

re:Riddle me this. - St. Diabolicus - 08-24-2015

Bingo, you've won all my xbux.

re:Riddle me this. - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-24-2015

Sicilian pizza.

Sicilian pizza rests inside of a cardboard prism, not a 2 dimensional square. You lose Robbie.

Sicilian pizza is square. You rhombus.

At least a rhombus has points, unlike you. A round gelatinous mass of lard with legs. And again, Sicilian pizza exists in 3 dimensions which would make it a rectangular prism, and not a square which resides in 2 dimensions. Am I seriously the only one here who majored in geometry. And you all call me dumb.

Ah, but what do you know of perspective? If viewed from directly above its three dimensional qualities are rendered moot and it exists as a square.

Or, you know, it's damned tasty. That's my official definition.

I'm definitely husky, stud, but if you think I'm just another heart case who is running out of breath on the stairs, you'd best check again. Fat toads don't make a living schooling fools like you on the regular, and if you confuse my endomorphic physique for fat again and I'ma shove that bat you hit me with so far up your ass people would think they're watching a Frodo Smackins match.

And seriously, Geometry? As a major? I think that qualifies you to be a geometry teacher.

Doesn't matter, even when views from above there is still texture, volume, and shading. Even if is was drawn, it wouldn't be a Sicilian pizza, it would just be a piece of paper with a pizza drawn on it. As far as deliciousness is concerned...shut yeah slap some extra olives and mushrooms on it like crows to a murder.

Riddle me this. - Rain - 08-26-2015

Thanks for the bucks dude. If there was actually anything worth buying that I haven't already got I'd totally be in your debt. XP

re:Riddle me this. - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 07:24 PM)Reeve Alexandra Gordon Said: Thanks for the bucks dude. If there was actually anything worth buying that I haven't already got I'd totally be in your debt. XP

Ma'am, if you want, I have an offer for you to get on the ground floor of my business opportunity. How would you like to make money? Who doesn't want to make more money? What if I told you that making millions is simple and easy. That's right! For the low, introductory price of 200 Xbux, I will teach you how to expand your portfolio and generate enough income for you to live the life you've always wanted!

Riddle me this. - The Reverend Tholomew Plague - 08-27-2015

Well strange everything that isn't a drawing is a 3D figure....the only exception this is a 2D movie

If it is something we can interact with it is 3D, so if someone had said a piece of paper according to you they would be wrong