X-treme Wrestling Federation
Hey DD! You suck! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Hey DD! You suck! (/showthread.php?tid=21262)

Hey DD! You suck! - Dean Moxley McGovern - 08-11-2015

How's it feel to be out of your own stable? Baby I already ran that shit the day I got you to pay me to make it legit! Some might say I was the back seat driver but playa I don't even think you were in the same car as me since day one. You were on some silly tricycle with training wheels......... yeah I said exactly that, a tricycle that still needs training wheels! Get it? No? Not surprised. Add it to the list.

I'm gonna slap you with a wet hand and not tell you why it was wet. See you soon big daddy!

Three cheers for the Dangerous Alliance, which we now know has been run by the McGovernment all along! Sucker! Dork! Dope!

re:Hey DD! You suck! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-11-2015

Hell yeah, tell that reject what's what. You got rid of Darren, I uphold my bargain. Dangerous Alliance, bitches!

Darren, don't take that shit. You gotta stand up and look strong for the Dope Show. And put on my god damned mask already to complete the transaction.

re:Hey DD! You suck! - Fontanna - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 02:02 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said: How's it feel to be out of your own stable? Baby I already ran that shit the day I got you to pay me to make it legit! Some might say I was the back seat driver but playa I don't even think you were in the same car as me since day one. You were on some silly tricycle with training wheels......... yeah I said exactly that, a tricycle that still needs training wheels! Get it? No? Not surprised. Add it to the list.

I'm gonna slap you with a wet hand and not tell you why it was wet. See you soon big daddy!

Three cheers for the Dangerous Alliance, which we now know has been run by the McGovernment all along! Sucker! Dork! Dope!

HAHAHAHA tell that fat fuck to choke on his own cock!

Hey DD! You suck! - The Reverend Tholomew Plague - 08-12-2015

Well it seems the leader of dope show is dead and now with Darren gone I am suddenly,more intrigued

re:Hey DD! You suck! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 08-12-2015

"The Contagiously Dangerously McGoverned Alliance is a fucking beast. Suck on that Dildo Show."

re:Hey DD! You suck! - The Blue Tango - 08-12-2015

Tha Dangerous Alliance lives on!!!!!!!!

re:Hey DD! You suck! - St. Diabolicus - 08-12-2015

ooc: am I really all that's left of Dope Show?

So I am alone now, big whoop, I know those jack-asses wouldn't last anyway.

Hey DD! You suck! - The Reverend Tholomew Plague - 08-12-2015

The dope show was a guaranteed fail from the start, the voices said so

Hey DD! You suck! - Mia Dim - 08-12-2015

looks like the shows still goin strong

re:Hey DD! You suck! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 02:24 PM)LeStrange Said: ooc: am I really all that's left of Dope Show?

So I am alone now, big whoop, I know those jack-asses wouldn't last anyway.

For starters, I'm the leader of the Dope Show. You are one of my dopes.

Second, your voice is cracking again.

Third, who the fuck is "ook" and why are you asking him existential questions?

re:Hey DD! You suck! - Fontanna - 08-12-2015

The DA are in full numbers boys! We can take on the world! I'm laying down the challenge! Any member of the Dope Show who think that they are better then me! Put your money where your bitch mouth is! Ultra Violent Strap Match! Who has the balls to take me up on the offer?

re:Hey DD! You suck! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 08:06 PM)Fontanna Said: The DA are in full numbers boys! We can take on the world! I'm laying down the challenge! Any member of the Dope Show who think that they are better then me! Put your money where your bitch mouth is! Ultra Violent Strap Match! Who has the balls to take me up on the offer?

Yo, LeStrange, I can't fight this guy for our stable, because he's in my stable. It's up to you, dude. I got y'alls backs.