X-treme Wrestling Federation
#1 thing that pisses you off - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: #1 thing that pisses you off (/showthread.php?tid=20931)

Pages: 1 2 3

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Fontanna - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 11:15 AM)Maverick Said:
(08-02-2015, 11:13 AM)Drew Archyle Said:
(08-02-2015, 10:35 AM)Fontanna Said: That everybody has a freaking stable!

I don't actually think there are really any stables at this point? The Hatriots are down to like 1 and a half guys. The Asylum doesn't seem to be a thing anymore and I'm guessing with Brick Squad having just gotten stripped of their titles that they or most of them peaced out.

So really I think now would be the perfect time for some people to start forming up, get some stables and more importantly some tag teams going. This fed has been devoid of a tag team division the entire time I've been here.

Yeah I think Fontanna was just talking about that whole Dangerous Alliance/Dope Show shtick.

That's what I was talking about

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Chameleon - 08-02-2015

Well I think there is a lot of unrest unnecessary hatred and turmoil here. This kind of thing is what leads to the downfall of good efeds. So what if people want to join a stable? That dosent mean they can't still be booked in singles competition. What wrestling on tv do you watch where wrestlers don't come out with other wrestlers to accompany them in their match? Just look at The New Day/ the diva revolution thing going on in wwe. People, especially on the internet will find a reason to troll people but I just don't see the point in an efed. There is also alot of unrealistic-ness for lack of a better term in this fed.

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Maverick - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 12:32 PM)Chameleon Said: Well I think there is a lot of unrest unnecessary hatred and turmoil here. This kind of thing is what leads to the downfall of good efeds. So what if people want to join a stable? That dosent mean they can't still be booked in singles competition. What wrestling on tv do you watch where wrestlers don't come out with other wrestlers to accompany them in their match? Just look at The New Day/ the diva revolution thing going on in wwe. People, especially on the internet will find a reason to troll people but I just don't see the point in an efed. There is also alot of unrealistic-ness for lack of a better term in this fed.

Eh, it's just Fontanna's opinion. I myself am glad to see some stables rising up. But some people prefer singles competition.

Also, about the 'unrealisticness,' mind explaining a bit? Do you mean the supernatural, killings, etc? If so, then you can just opt of the x-treme hour and just opt in for traditional hour. Then you should be able to escape us crazies. Tongue

#1 thing that pisses you off - Kirk MacClay - 08-02-2015

To each their own Chameleon, the XWF has run on its writers being able to do/write however they like. It's the best part of this fed in my opinion. I don't sense the unrest unless you mean the things associated with Wednesday night. Even that was due to an outside force not understanding how the system runs. I don't sense the hatred here, but maybe you could enlighten us? Perhaps an outsider's view is what would be best for that. If you're referring to IC things then I don't know what to tell you. It's IC.

Well I'm just talking about everyone hating on each other I mean calling people autistic and all that.

By unrealisticness I mean the death matches and that the intercontinental champion is a pixelated video game character. However, I do understand the while warfare is for that kind of thing and madness is for a more realistic feel. I think that the two brands should be like raw and smackdown back in the day. Certain superstars only compete on either show, each show has it's own top, and middle card belts etc

#1 thing that pisses you off - Mr Killjoy - 08-02-2015

If you're referring to me with the autistic comment, I called Sharpe autistic IC, I don't really think he's autistic....

That's cool man I can dig that I'm brand new and still trying to figure out how things work on this fed, this is the only efed I've seen that I actually like the way its set up

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Maverick - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 12:48 PM)Chameleon Said: By unrealisticness I mean the death matches and that the intercontinental champion is a pixelated video game character. However, I do understand the while warfare is for that kind of thing and madness is for a more realistic feel. I think that the two brands should be like raw and smackdown back in the day. Certain superstars only compete on either show, each show has it's own top, and middle card belts etc

Well, it's an interesting idea, but one the GMs likely wouldn't implement, due to the fact that Madness is purposely structured to be our 'B- show.' It helps new guys, such as yourself, dip their feet in the water, hence the more relaxed enviroment, i.e. the 3 promo limit.

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Game Girl - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 12:48 PM)Chameleon Said: think that the two brands should be like raw and smackdown back in the day. Certain superstars only compete on either show, each show has it's own top, and middle card belts etc

Well Madness and Warfare used to be like that, but certain writers having their own styles made management change things up, back then someone who does the more traditional sense of promo could go against someone from space who had crazy adventures and it just didn't seem fair. The way Madness and Warfare is now makes things a lot more simpler, Madness for people used to traditional efeds and for newer guys, Warfare for people who enjoy the stranger side of things and 'veterans'.

And each show does have their own belt, Hart for Madness, IC for Warfare.

#1 thing that pisses you off - Vincent Lane - 08-02-2015

Guys let's get this thread back on topic.

The thing that pisses me off the most is black people.

So does that mean the universal champion and tag team champs complete on both shows?

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Game Girl - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 01:02 PM)Chameleon Said: So does that mean the universal champion and tag team champs complete on both shows?

Correct sir, as well as the Xtreme. It's up to the champs where they want to defend.

And the thing that pisses me off about the XWF is people who sign up, make a roster page and do nothing else.

Well see that means that a fantasy character would never be able to be universal champion if the current champion chose never to defend on warfare because he is a realistic character...

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - SwagMire - 08-02-2015

Well, Shane said the Uni shouldn't be defended on Madness. But you can have whacky adventures on madness. On the Xtreme hour. Plus, all titles are usually defended on PPVs. What pisses me off is when I'm trying to beat off and my dick turns into applesauce.

Well what wrestler dosent want to be top champion? A wrestler should be and to be top champ and not have to compete in a dildo fight and slay a fucking dragon

#1 thing that pisses you off - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-02-2015

Unless people aren't taking advantage of it, BOTH shows give the option of a traditional hour and an x-treme (crazy) hour. A sci fi character can choose to have a match on either show, just like a traditional wrestler can choose to have a match on either show, unless people just aren't taking advantage of those options anymore.

Madness isn't necessarily a "B Show" either. It's the show where people can go, even if they're one of the top RPers in the entire fed, but they want a light schedule at the moment. The small RP limit allows anybody, even those who would beat Warfare regulars easily, to compete without having to drop a large number of RPs in the same week. Some people are just too busy in real life to want to do that, and some people just don't feel like it. There are also those who will recognize Madness as being more like what many other e-feds are like, as there are a ton of feds where every match they book has a limit of around 3 RPs. XWF gives us the best of both worlds in more ways than one!

#1 thing that pisses you off - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-02-2015

As for the topic of what pisses me off the most, XWF wise? Let's see...

I hate it when somebody attempts to get in my good graces by promising something, such as lending a judgment on a match directly to me, offering to help me run a show or write a large portion of a show only to NOT deliver and NOT notify me of why... or even promising me they plan to donate money to the fed when "they are able to" but then it's never followed up on, as if I'm going to forget?

If something comes up that prevents a person from living up to a promise of any kind, I expect to hear why, and then I''ll be fine with it. To take this a step further, If somebody supplies me with some work that helps with a show, and then promises me MORE to come and never gives me it, that's NOT ok. If somebody donates to the fed and then takes it upon themselves to tell me they will donate MORE later, but they never do, that's a big problem to me and trust me when I say I remember every instance even if I don't go chasing people down. Never go out of your way to sound helpful or friendly with me if it involves you making promises you aren't going to keep, or at the very least, explain what went wrong and why there's a delay. Care about your promises to help. Care when something legitimately stops you from helping as soon as you promised me. Care if you're a liar who never planned to help in the first place but wanted to "sound" helpful.

PS: If you want to take it even another step further and make it even worse, you can pretend you DID do whatever helpful act and try to take credit for it publicly even though you didn't do it... for example, Thunderbolt X still never actually sending a donation even though he posted OOC on the boards that he donated to the fed and that's why we should consider him for a GM spot. Smile Remember that, TBX? Our donation button still works. Still waiting... What world do you live in that you can just ignore something and it goes away?

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-02-2015

I think GM's are willing to find a middle ground as far as the Universal Title and the "X-treme hour" content is concerned.

If the challenger has always been more of a traditional guy who doesn't roll around in human shit all day, then at the most we'll probably throw you in a cage match.

If the challenger is kinda out there, then yeah, we can probably jack the content up a bit.

Not only that, but there are times where belts, like the IC and Universal, can be seen as equals.

Like, if you asked me to choose between a match with Game Girl or a match with D'Ville, I'm not sure which way I'd go if I was looking at which one would be easiest for me to win.

As for stables, it's a bit like the situation with tag teams when it comes to e-feds. They're usually short lived since getting people on the same page here can be quite difficult. So most of the stables you see in e-feds come and go pretty quick. That's the nature of the game.

#1 thing that pisses you off - The Reverend Tholomew Plague - 08-02-2015

If I was over 18 and not having my funds majority controlled by my parents I would gladly donate, however J got in trouble for downloading content on WWE 2k14 for myself, I can only imagine what my mother would say had I donated to somebody I don't know off the internet

#1 thing that pisses you off - Dean Moxley McGovern - 08-02-2015

I hate when I'm at the mall and I ask a girl for her number and she says I'm as old as her dad

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Fontanna - 08-02-2015

You know what really grinds my gears? Liberal Conservative baby killing pro lifers!

#1 thing that pisses you off - Morbid Angel - 08-02-2015

Jews...

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - The Reverend Tholomew Plague - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 01:08 PM)Game Girl Said: Correct sir, as well as the Xtreme. It's up to the champs where they want to defend.

And the thing that pisses me off about the XWF is people who sign up, make a roster page and do nothing else.

You mean like my tag partner from relentless, yeah that pissed me off too

#1 thing that pisses you off - LJ Havok - 08-03-2015

Bong. James bong

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - SwagMire - 08-03-2015

I hate when I'm taking an Madison, and the ghost of James Gandolfini tickles my balls.

#1 thing that pisses you off - Mr Killjoy - 08-03-2015

People who think they have "haters" because people are jealous of them, when actually that's not the reason at all they're just genuinally a cunt.

#1 thing that pisses you off - LJ Havok - 08-03-2015

I hate the voices

....oh wait the aren't real?

Okay then

#1 thing that pisses you off - Glisten - 08-03-2015

These are equally number one on my list:

When the mom sucks dick better than your girlfriend (the daughter).
When you have oreos and there's no milk.
When a comedian gets offended at a joke.
When most people talk.
Movies that suck, and still get a decent amount of money in from sales.
There's hardly any storylines in the xwf at the moment, it's just match to match almost.
When hungry, and you can't decide what to eat.
When you're hungry, and you don't have the money to go out.
Drivers. 99% of drivers.
Government.
Stupid people.
Stupid people in the XWF.
The XWF 50% of the time.
Jeff Fairfield.

That's a good release. Thank you.

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Krazy_Klown - 08-21-2015

Not having a record deal yet.

#1 thing that pisses you off - St. Diabolicus - 08-21-2015

Cupcakes

#1 thing that pisses you off - Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-21-2015

That LeStrange kicked out

I'm just surprised trax didn't.

This is off subject, but the madness card needs fixing.

#1 thing that pisses you off - HannahDeclaresWarr - 08-21-2015

when Im watching someone play a video game and they're totally fucking up and I know I can do it better but they wont give me the controller and I just sit there and get massive anxiety for like 30 minutes watching them fail conclusively.

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - HannahDeclaresWarr - 08-21-2015

(08-02-2015, 09:37 PM)♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ Said: Jews...

And Jews

Nathan, stop.

#1 thing that pisses you off - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 08-21-2015

I hate that I am so good it's embarrassing

re:#1 thing that pisses you off - Ozymandias - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 02:05 PM)Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Said: I hate that I am so good it's embarrassing

I hate liars.

I hate people who lose the Xtreme Title to Morbid.

Asians