X-treme Wrestling Federation
Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Challenging Mr. Gilmour (/showthread.php?tid=19542)

Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Brucette Blingsteen - 04-09-2015

”Yo Mr. Gilmour! Hey man, I know I haven't been around a long time but I have picked up that you're the only XWF legend still hanging around, and you don't get nearly the credit you deserve. So, it would be an honor if my first Xtreme championship defense came against you on the April 29th edition of Warfare. And let's make this a fun one, how about a tables match?

What do you say, homeboy?"

re:Challenging Mr. Gilmour - DYLANGEORGE - 04-09-2015

I'd be curious to wonder how Mr. Karl Cross feels about such a gift for Peter Gilmour? Seeing as how he is the current #1 Contender for the XTreme Championship...

re:Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Karl_Cross - 04-09-2015

Karl Cross says that you should probably check who is number one contender before sounding off like an insufferable suck up.

”And Bruce Blingsteen says he shouldn't have to sit and twiddle his thumbs while Karl Cross fucks around on Madness not challenging for the Xtreme title. Nobody is taking your shot away from you, but I'm not gonna sit around and wait. You want a match, come talk to me about it."

Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 04-09-2015

"Bruce is the champion, and he is actually trying to defend. He could have been like other champions and run and hid, so why poo on him? Plus, I think this'll be funny."

re:Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Vincent Lane - 04-09-2015

Besides, Gilly is ALWAYS in line for an X-Treme shot. He's like a 45 time champion or some shit, dude!

Karl, you seem like you might be suffering from depression.

Have you tried getting some pussy?

Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-09-2015

Karl shut the fuck up before I bury you next to that other Cross I took out..

Brucey... YOU'RE ON! but let's up the stakes..

PYRAMID OF HELL TABLES MATCH!!!

(04-09-2015, 07:37 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Bruce is the champion, and he is actually trying to defend. He could have been like other champions and run and hid, so why poo on him? Plus, I think this'll be funny."

Curse me for agreeing with you but you actually have a point.

This could very well turn out to be entertaining. Like two kids with Downs Syndrome fighting over a box of tasty Crayolas.

What does it matter to me who I face. I had been planning on Unknown Soldier and look how that panned out.

I'll be reserving my title shot for a bigger stage than Warfare.

(04-09-2015, 08:17 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
Have you tried getting some pussy?

I beat Hero Xtreme; he's a pussy.

he meant from a real woman.. -.-

re:Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Brucette Blingsteen - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 09:36 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Karl shut the fuck up before I bury you next to that other Cross I took out..

Brucey... YOU'RE ON! but let's up the stakes..

PYRAMID OF HELL TABLES MATCH!!!

"I have no idea what that is, but you've got yourself a match, sir! Let's tear the roof off that place."

re:Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Maverick - 04-09-2015

"Don't go making promises you can't keep, especially since you offered to put up the X-treme Championship when we face the rest of Team Flying Fuck."

re:Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Brucette Blingsteen - 04-09-2015

"Well unless you have a very...unique, way of wording things, I was under the impression that you refused my offer and instead opted that Flynn and Carson would have to win matches first? Please verify."

re:Challenging Mr. Gilmour - Maverick - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:39 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "Well unless you have a very...unique, way of wording things, I was under the impression that you refused my offer and instead opted that Flynn and Carson would have to win matches first? Please verify."

Maverick Said:
(04-08-2015, 04:55 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: ”Yo fam, lemme counter offer your counter offer, alright? You give my boys here a tag title match, and if you guys win, I'll give my Xtreme title to whoever makes the winning pinfall. No ifs, ands, or buts.”

"I'm afraid the part where you said 'counter the counter- offer' fell flat on it's face, as your boy FACE already accepted the offer. However, I will gladly take you up on your suggestion with the X-treme title offer. I have been looking to get it back after that SCAMP Vincent Lane backstabbed me from behind."

"You never responded to that, so I assumed you accepted. Now which is it?"

(04-09-2015, 12:47 PM)Maverick Said: "I'm afraid the part where you said 'counter the counter- offer' fell flat on it's face, as your boy FACE already accepted the offer. However, I will gladly..."

"You never responded to that, so I assumed you accepted. Now which is it?"

"Sorry man, looks like there was nothing else to be said. You were clearly fine with Flynn accepting your stipulations, the rest just sounded like gibberish to me. Maybe next time, slugger."

so bruce u don't know what a pyramid of hell match is?

*evil laughter*

guess I'm going to have to take u to hell and get what's rightfully mine then