X-treme Wrestling Federation
I hate to do this - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: I hate to do this (/showthread.php?tid=18834)

I hate to do this - GraysonStinger - 03-03-2015

When I got here last summer, I planned on contributing often and becoming a regular.

However, I think it's time for me to admit that I haven't been the healthiest individual recently. And mixing that with working my way through college means something has to get cut unfortunately.

I really have a lot of fun here, but I hate that I can't contribute and give to my opponents as often as I would like. I personally don't find it fair to them and the rest of you when I start something and am unable to finish it.

So, with that being said, I believe it is time for me to step back for a while. Hopefully soon my life will clear up enough to come back.

Peace out and see y'all soon.

P.S. I'd like to take this opportunity to say something I can't in any other part of this site.

Frodo, you were my favorite part of this place, no matter how bad you crapped on my writing. I always hoped you came into my threads to comment, because I knew it would become a show for others to enjoy.

re:I hate to do this - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-03-2015

I didn't think I crapped on you ooc. If you took it that way, I'm sorry. I loved the character. I loved your idea. I was just being a hater IC. I hope you're back soon.

re:I hate to do this - Goat Face Killa - 03-03-2015

Hey man, I'm the same guy who does tush. It was a big fun having our feud with you and Gilly. The matches and segments were hilarious and you rolled with it. Sucks to see you leave, but make sure to come back afterwards Wink

I hate to do this - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-03-2015

sux to see u go

re:I hate to do this - Cain - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 10:11 AM)Goat Face Killa Said: Hey man, I'm the same guy who does tush. It was a big fun having our feud with you and Gilly. The matches and segments were hilarious and you rolled with it. Sucks to see you leave, but make sure to come back afterwards Wink

Oh my god. You're tush? Lol

And Grayson, we all understand that real life takes precedence over fake internet wrassling. Hope you come back some day though.

re:I hate to do this - Goat Face Killa - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 12:53 PM)Cain Said: Oh my god. You're tush? Lol

And Grayson, we all understand that real life takes precedence over fake internet wrassling. Hope you come back some day though.

Indeedy! Stay tuned for my next RP where he may or may not return Tongue

re:I hate to do this - Cain - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 01:10 PM)Goat Face Killa Said:
(03-03-2015, 12:53 PM)Cain Said: Oh my god. You're tush? Lol

Indeedy! Stay tuned for my next RP where he may or may not return Tongue

Oh cool. Oh, and I got that money transfer ready when you are.