X-treme Wrestling Federation
I'm so special - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I'm so special (/showthread.php?tid=18807)

I'm so special - Scully - 03-03-2015

Scully is relaxing in the bath, as he needs to get ready, Natalie will be coming to see him shortly. The bath is full of radox bubble bath. Scully is playing with the bubbles and putting them round his face, pretending he has a white beard. He dips his head into the water to get his hair wet. He grabs the Johnsons, 'no more tears' shampoo and massages it into his thick black hair. He looks down towards his manhood area and begins to play with.....
A toy boat, which is floating within the bubbles. He then begins making noises portraying the sound of a boat, moving it up and down as if there were waves in his bath.

Scully "I'm the King of the world.... Wahooooooo"

He forces the boat to sink and then gets bored. Scully lays back in the bath, dipping his hair into the water and washing the shampoo from his hair. After he has rinsed it all off, he stands up and grabs the Lynx Africa shower gel, rubbing it over his body. He sits back down and rinses the excess shower gel from his body. He pulls the plug out, stands up and gets out of the bath. He wraps himself in a towel and then admires himself in the mirror. He flexes his muscles and then impersonates Hulk Hogan.

Scully "Watcha gonna do brother, when Scullamania and his Scullamaniacs run wild on you!"

Scully smiles at himself before flexing once more. 'XWF'S resident ' walks out of the bathroom and enters his bedroom. He grabs his Samsung Galaxy S5 from his bed and then reads a message from 'Natalie x'.

Natalie x
I can't wait to have your body, my sexy little xx

A grin emerges on Scully's face, although he was special young man, sex was one thing he was good at. Scully dries himself off and decides to go commando by just putting some joggers on and staying topless. Scully sees the laptop set up on top of his chest of drawers. He logs onto the XWF Website and decides to cut a Scully Cam promo. Normally he'd do Scullycam with his cameraman, Alfie but Alfie was away at the moment due to the sudden passing of his father. Scully turns the webcam on and proceeds.....

Scully "Welcome to... Lottery is Scullico.....
Now normally I open Scully Cam by calling the XWF Galaxy... Morons, but on this occasion I'm not going to. You see, it was only the other day as I was walking along eating a peperami, when a ten year old boy and his eight year sister came up to me.
The boy said "You're Scully right?"
To which I replied...
"Yes I am."
The girl then said "You're the dumbest wrestler...Ever! Can you even tie your shoes, mister?"
The boy added "Dumber than Eugene and The Bushwhackers, my dad showed me them on YouTube...
But we like you... More than them"
I grinned, it was such a compliment being called 'The dumbest wrestler ever' and then responded
"Thank you.."
The kid’s parents then came over and asked if I’d mind having a picture with them, so I did. The thing was they stood either side of me wearing a 'I'm with stupid" T-shirt and an arrow pointing towards me. They then walked away, they all laughed at me, even the parents. I guess they really did like me, right? It seems I have some fans.
Anyhoo as they say let's get up to business...
As you all know, this coming Warfare, the XWF's resident teams up with the XWF'S resident liar, Maverick. We play a game of tig and tag against the honey monster, Bob Dylan and his play mate, Ricky Lake. What I want to know is what makes you two ass rapists think you can compete with me?
To be the simpleton, you gotta beat the simpleton and I am the simpleton. I am the paperboy Scull Flair... Woooooooooooooooooo"

Scully then begins to act like Ric Flair, elbow dropping his bed multiple of times. He then struggles to get his breath back as takes a drink of water, he had on the side and walks over to a cabinet he has in his bedroom. He gets out his XWF Championship belt and walks back.

Scully "I am the reigning, defending, undisputed XWF Champion of the World. I am also the XWF Dumb and Dumber Tag-Team Champions, all by myself. For some reason, Iceman didn't believe he was good enough to hold the other half of the titles with me, I guess he's right, I guess I'll have to carry him in this match.. Again.
Bob Dylan and Ricky Lake, you two don't stand a chance against The Rock and Cock Erection. We're going to go full on ya'll. I'm going to shove Dylan’s ass up Ricks head.. Is that right? Hmmmmmm"

Just then Scully's phone rings, he looks at the screen and answers it, putting it on loud speaker.

Scully "Hi mum... How are you and daddio?"

Scully's Mum "We're good thank you, son.

Scully "Yeah I'm good, mother. I'm just in the middle of doing a live webcam x-rated show.. "

Scully's Mum "I didn't really need to know that son. What happened to the wrestling?"

Scully "That's what it's for, mum.. For my work experience."

Scully's Mum "Son, it's not work experience, you actually work for the XWF, you signed a contract ."

Scully "Oh."

Scully's Mum "The reason we're ringing you is because we're worried about you."

Scully "No need to worry, mum."

Scully's Mum "Now you know your special to me, you’re my son and we love you lots but lately you've been acting extra special. I mean you've always been a little slow but now you’re being ]

[b][color=#FF0000]Scully "What's wrong with being ? You're being racist..."

Scully's Mum "It wouldn't be called racism but I'm not being pregidous against you, either. Son, something has happened to you, you need to see a doctor. Me and your dad are concerned."

Scully "No they'll put me to sleep."

Scully's Mum "You won't be going to see a vet... Son, your brother is on about coming over to you because he's worried."

Scully "There's nothing wrong with me! I am simply normal."

Scully's Mum "I think you mean perfectly normal, son. Look, we will call you later, we're going to take Bobby for a walk."

Scully "Bobby is such a good dog. Tell him I said hi.."

Scully's Mum "Think about what I said please. Love you..."

Scully "Love you too, bye.."

Scully's Mum "Bye.."

With that the phone goes dead and Scully scratches his head as he thinks. He pays attention once again to the webcam.

Scully "Sorry about that, I don't know why my mother was worried do you? The only people that need to be worried are Ricky Lake and Bob Dylan. You two have no business in a ring, you should stick at what your good at, chat shows and music! I have my lottery ticket and I hope I'm a winner. I'm going to be a winner, with or without Mav the scav. I'm going to dedicate this victory forever to my good friend and camera man, Alfie who lost his dad recently. I am going on to round two. Da end, the resident has spoken!"