X-treme Wrestling Federation
New Wrestler To Debut? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: New Wrestler To Debut? (/showthread.php?tid=18446)

New Wrestler To Debut? - Steve Stajan - 02-10-2015

Rumors are going around that a new wrestler is set to debut. Steve Stajan, A guy from Preston, Iowa, is the first graduate from the Green Wrestling Academy. He was trained by Barney Green. Not much is known about this guy other than the fact he met up with Green and wound up getting trained by him.

New Wrestler To Debut? - Tommy Gunn - 02-10-2015

Are we sure this doucher wasn't trained in non competitive eating rather than wrestling?

This is Barney we're talking about.

re:New Wrestler To Debut? - Steve Stajan - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 06:19 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: Are we sure this doucher wasn't trained in non competitive eating rather than wrestling?

This is Barney we're talking about.

I can handle myself in the wrestling ring. I was trained by a good man that only charged me $50 a lesson. He also gave me a place to stay in Boston.

And all you had to do was blow him right?

re:New Wrestler To Debut? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-10-2015

"So, you're just going to have a heart attack in ring? Because that's all Jaba the Baby Dick is good for."

New Wrestler To Debut? - John Samuels - 02-10-2015

"5000 X-bux says this guy kicks whoever he faces first's ass."

(02-10-2015, 06:49 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: And all you had to do was blow him right?
Nope. I don't know what backdoor shenanigans you had to pull to get into the business but I didn't have to get on my knees to do it.

(02-10-2015, 11:36 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "So, you're just going to have a heart attack in ring? Because that's all Jaba the Baby Dick is good for."
Nope. I'm gonna kick your ass so hard that you are gonna wish you were back in Oz with the rest of the munchkins.

New Wrestler To Debut? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-10-2015

"Only three things you'll beat me at. Eating contest. Race to see who dies first, and who can block their arteries the most in the shortest amount of time."

re:New Wrestler To Debut? - Tommy Gunn - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 02:06 PM)Steve Stajan Said:
(02-10-2015, 06:49 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: And all you had to do was blow him right?
Nope. I don't know what backdoor shenanigans you had to pull to get into the business but I didn't have to get on my knees to do it.

Does kicking people's asses for money count because that's sort of my thing.

(02-10-2015, 02:36 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Only three things you'll beat me at. Eating contest. Race to see who dies first, and who can block their arteries the most in the shortest amount of time."
Your just upset because I am in better shape than you and could kick your ass with ease.
(02-10-2015, 02:45 PM)Tommy Gunn Said:
(02-10-2015, 02:06 PM)Steve Stajan Said:

Does kicking people's asses for money count because that's sort of my thing.
Name the time and place. I will kick your ass in the ring.

Next week on Warfare. Pick the stips, make them good. It could be your last match. That is assuming I let you walk out of there alive.

(02-10-2015, 03:23 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Next week on Warfare. Pick the stips, make them good. It could be your last match. That is assuming I let you walk out of there alive.

My trainer and mentor was a good brawler who never backed down from a fight and was the master of the Bar Room Brawl so I might as well make our match a Bar Room Brawl. You think your threats intimidate me? They don't because I will walk away alive and with the victory.

Your mentor was the master of the kitchen area of the bar room. Though I sure he chugged Guinness like it were Gatorade.

As for my threats. Threats intimate that there is a chance they don't come true, what I've said to you so far and what I am going to say to you next week, every bit of it will happen and then some. Last chance bitch boy, you sure you're ready for this?

(02-10-2015, 04:43 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Your mentor was the master of the kitchen area of the bar room. Though I sure he chugged Guinness like it were Gatorade.

As for my threats. Threats intimate that there is a chance they don't come true, what I've said to you so far and what I am going to say to you next week, every bit of it will happen and then some. Last chance bitch boy, you sure you're ready for this?

I'm ready for you, tough guy. The fans soon enough will know the name "Steve Stajan"