X-treme Wrestling Federation
Saying Goodbye - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Saying Goodbye (/showthread.php?tid=18246)

Saying Goodbye - Mastermind - 01-31-2015

Mastermind just laid there, being held by Maria. He had never felt so vulnerable before. The images he had just dreamed about felt so real, so life like, yet it was only just a dream.

What made it all the more worse was that he had a cage match coming up against Ruben A. Mitchell. After all he did ask for it. He wanted revenge for his loss late last year.

What also made it worse was the fact that he had become aware that his father, who he had not seen in over 30 years, was potentially back on the scene. Maria had been in contact with him without his knowledge, his own Lawyer had been in contact with him without his knowledge. Yet when he found out all of this information, it opened up painful memories of his mother dieing, of the way he treated his father afterwards, and going over the edge.

All of this was flooding back to him. Maria was now holding him.

MARIA: "Do you want to talk about it?"

He just laid there.

"Not really, but I know I have to."

MARIA: "Just tell me in your own time. I'm right here, holding you."

Mastermind closed his eyes.

"It was just a dream about my past, and my present, and my future colliding. I have this Cage Match coming up with Ruben A. Mitchell, and I have to deal with it."

MARIA: "So how did it effect your dream?"

Maria heard Mastermind gulped.

"My mother was there. So was a dream incarnation of Ruben A. Mitchell, and so was a cell. I was trapped in the cell with the walls closing in."

MARIA: "What was the dream incarnation of this Ruben Mitchell fellow doing?"

"He was laughing at me at first, he then came between me and my mother. It was like he was stealing my past, if you know what I mean?"

MARIA: "I think I do. So what was happening with your mother?"

Maria felt Mastermind tense up again, this time he sat up, and sat on the edge of the bed. He was looking at the walls. Maria slowly crawled over to him, and planted herself behind him.

MARIA: "Please 'M' let me in, I can't help you if you won't let me in."

Mastermind dropped his head looking to the floor. Tears were welling up, he felt very, very vulnerable.

She told me... She told me... She told me that I had to let her go. For the sake of my father, I had to let her go."

They just sat there for a few minutes in silence, before Maria got off the bed, and went around to face Mastermind. She knelt down. She too had tears rolling down her face.

MARIA: "M, look at me, please."

Mastermind looked up at Maria. She pointed to his heart.

MARIA: "Your mother is always going to be with you in your heart. Always. It sounds like that in your dream, your mother has come to you, and ask her to let her go, for the sake of building bridges with your father. If you don't let that part of your past go, you won't be able to build that bridge. All she is asking for you to do, is let the past go. Let her go, but your memory of her will not go, she will always be in your heart."

Mastermind semi smiled.

"Since when did you become a dream reader?"

MARIA: "I've studied dreams in my past."

"What about the cell walls closing in on me and the incarnation of Ruben A. Mitchell."

MARIA: "Well I'm pretty sure it's referring to your upcoming match, You can control the destiny of your dreams. That incarnation of Mitchell sounds like a bully. Only you can change your dream. But you are also the master of your own destiny in reality. You know what you must do to beat Mitchell in that cage match. it's up to you to do it."

Mastermind took a huge sigh, and looked at Maria.

"Thank you, I know what I must do now. Thank you so much Maria."

They hugged, and then they kissed, Mastermind pulled her up on the bed, and the sexing began.

It's pitch black again and I'm just standing there. I know where I am? I'm back in my dream, of where I was before. I can hear Maria's voice:

"You can control the destiny of your dream."

"I CAN control the destiny of my dream. I WILL control the destiny of my dream."

I force myself to walk forwards.

I force myself to continue down the same path as before.

My chest is becoming heavy because I know now what I must do.

Suddenly the laughter begins. I stop.

"I'm not afraid of you. Show yourself."

The laughter is all around me.

"Show yourself. Now."

The incarnation of Ruben A. Mitchell appears in front of me.

He starts laughing.

i can feel my mother's presence. She is behind the incarnation, but I can't see her. I know she's there.

Suddenly a cell wall appears to the right of me. And again to the left side of me. Then behind me, and finally in front of me. And the incarnation of Ruben A. Mitchell starts laughing.

I stand there trying to breathe. I am the master of my dream. I am the controller of my dream.

"You broke your promise to your mother 'M'. You broke your promise to your mother 'M'"

I stand tall.

"I know that, don't you think I have been fighting within myself of the knowledge of that for years. I will deal with the full out. But I WILL DEAL with it. Not anyone else."

The incarnation begins to laugh again, only no laugh came out. Suddenly the cell wall was starting to appear in front of me. I then lashed out and grabbed the Incarnation and pulled him in. The cell wall then appeared fully.

There she was on the outside of the cage looking in. My mother.

I switched my focus back to the incarnation, and grabbed him, and kneed him in the guts. I then snapped a DDT on him, and then when I got up, I pulled him back to his feet, and sent him crashing into the cell wall.

Suddenly there was a flash.

A blinding flash.

The next thing I knew I was standing on the outside of the cage looking in, and the incarnation of Ruben A. Mitchell was on the outside looking out. He was banging on the cage walls. I watched as the cage started moving inwards on him.

I watched with satisfaction that the walls caved in on him and then the cage and the incarnation disappeared.

Suddenly I remembered.

I turned around.

There she was, standing there. She looked beautiful in white.

My mother.

"You need to let me go."

I stood tall again. I started struggling within myself.

"I know Mum. I know."

She held out her hand.

I took it.

It felt good to have her hand holding mine again.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"You need to reacquaint yourself with your father. Let the ill feelings go."

"Yes Mum, I love you Mum."

"I love you too Son, I always will.

I tried to smile.

"You need to let me go."

I felt myself being pulled at. I held her hand as long as possible. But I knew what I had to do.

"Good bye Mum."

"Good bye Son."

Our grips broke. I broke.

As she flew backwards to where she came from, my water works broke.

And then I saw nothing, and felt nothing.

Mastermind shot straight up in bed. Tears again pouring down his face. Maria had been watching him again, struggling in his sleep. She quickly held him, as he sobbed and sobbed.

"I did it Babe, I said goodbye. I let her go."

MARIA: "That's good Baby. Did you get rid of your demons too?"

"Yes."

Suddenly he stopped sobbing. He pulled himself together. He struggled out of her grip, and stood up, and got changed. The look on his face when he turned to face Maria was a look of determination.

"I need to go beat my demons in real life now."

Mastermind and Maria kissed before he left the room.