X-treme Wrestling Federation
Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Warfare November 26th and December 3rd (/showthread.php?tid=16805)

Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Ozymandias - 11-18-2014

Ladies and Gentlemen and our transgendered folks alike, next week's edition of Wednesday Night Warfare scheduled to take place on November 26th has been cancelled. Instead youtube clips of The Three Stooges will be broadcast on the XWF Network...for free.

Warfare will be back to it's normally scheduled timeslot of Wednesday Nights starting the following week December 3rd and as of right now at least two of the XWF titles will be on the line.

Keep a look out on the booking threads in the next few days.

re:Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - The Blue Tango - 11-18-2014

"THE STOOGES?!?!! SWEEEET!!!!! Nyuk! Nyuk!! Nyuk!!!"

"Anyone who wants to watch, feel free to show up at my very expensive studio apartment, 8 o'clock sharp people! I'll be serving crepes with a make your own sundae bar! And the main course, pheasant with cranberry!!! And mimosas! Remember, 8 sharp brutha's and sistahs!"

"You've never been to a party, til you've been to a party hosted by......"

[[[Waves hands in front of his face..... very mystically......]]]

"Calypsooooo!!!!"

Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Pest - 11-18-2014

Is it 18 and older?

re:Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - The Blue Tango - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 12:07 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Is it 18 and older?

"What fun would this party be with an age limit, bruh?! Sure you can bring your kids! I can set up a play room in the parlor! Hot damn! The party is going to be off the hook!!

re:Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Pest - 11-18-2014

I will supervise the room for minors.

re:Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Vincent Lane - 11-18-2014

CALYPSO NO!!!!

Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Pest - 11-18-2014

And why not? It's safer than leaving them in the care of you.

Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-19-2014

oh great.. we get to see the so called KINGS bore us to death again..

Shitty, Slow and Dumb aka Samuels, Theo and Maddy

re:Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - The Blue Tango - 11-19-2014

"Boring if you decide to NOT show up to my shin-dig, Pete-AH! There'll be lots of healthy snacks and... charades!!! Who doesn't like charades, yo?! I could dust off the old box of Pictionary too! Goddamn!! I'm excited."

"And Pest, you don't have to watch the kiddies! My butler Marco will be there too serve the horderves! I'm sure he wouldn't mind watching them! That gives you time to partaaay!! Hey, though, uh, what's that you wearing on your head...?"

re:Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Pest - 11-19-2014

I'd be more comfortable with the young girls. I should like to ensure they don't freeze to death. It can quite cold at night.

"Well whatevuh, bruh. But YOU'RE the one missing out. Marco will be busy handing out the horderves, anyway. Dude, that's so fucking awesomely nice of you to offer to babysit. The parlor is one of the colder rooms of my oh-so-sweet studio apartment. Lemme know if you guys, like, need blankets or anything. I have thousands of afghans. My gram sowed them for me when I was a pup! Comfy... As... Hell."

re:Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Vincent Lane - 11-19-2014

You have a butler for a studio apartment?

It's a BIG studio apartment, bruh. Of course, I need a butler. But, my butler's name is Nigel. Marco, is my personal chef.

long as there are hot chicks at the party im in!

"DUH DUDE! Look at me? I've got the bitchaz crawling ALL over me constantly. Ain't no ho gonna pass up a chance to hang with Calypso!"

"Just don't tell Maria I said that... Shhh.."

Warfare November 26th and December 3rd - Pest - 11-19-2014

You guys can have the old women. I'll be surrounding myself with the young ones. The good choice.

i think you'll need to keep the bitches off of me and vinnie lane since we make them cum in their panties :P