X-treme Wrestling Federation
Mandii Rider > [you] - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Mandii Rider > [you] (/showthread.php?tid=16313)

Mandii Rider > [you] - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 10-27-2014

"Been said. Needed said."

Mandii Rider > El Tiburón - El Tiburón - 10-27-2014

"Mandii Rider has a face like a slapped ass, gringo. That puta ain't shit."

Mandii Rider > Fordo Swagkins - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 10-27-2014

"Oh, Mister House. I love killing you in New Vegas. But, don't you have to prepare for that inevitable nuclear war, or whatever shit you're peddling? In the words of Peter Gilmour. Suck my dick, ."

"I got the platinum chip, nigga. Pay me dem caps."

[Image: Yes_Man.jpg]

"No, you seem to have forgotten your job as the manager of New Vegas, and I'm just trying to help you. Do I need to get Joshua Graham?"

[Image: HH_Joshua_Graham.jpg]

"Hey, you're the one who took your name and attitude from Fallout New Vegas."

"I don't think New Vegas is for kids. But you are the one who obsessively plays it enough to name yourself after it. And you keep talking about some purging, and from the sounds of it, a war. Just like in the game. Dude, are you a Vault Dweller?"

"I'm not arguing. Nope, I'm just trying to better understand my biggest fan. I mean, you and I are destined to be the bestest of friends."

"Admit we're besties, and I'll blow you. Fair deal, Gregory."

Mandii Rider > Peter Fn Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-28-2014

mandi wishes she was better than me :P

re:Mandii Rider > Mandii - Mandii Rider - 10-28-2014

Not sure if the tears in my eyes are from laughing so hard at this ridiculous babel or if I'm just sad that this is what I have to come back to.

re:Mandii Rider > [you] - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 10-28-2014

"Mandii! It is true, you are the best. And this dude wants to challenge it because he's mad because your dick is bigger than his."

Mandii Rider > Tyson_Fury - Tyson_Fury - 10-28-2014

fordo swagkins go back to sucking someone off and shut the fuck up

re:Mandii Rider > [you] - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 03:49 PM)Tyson_Fury Said: fordo swagkins go back to sucking someone off and shut the fuck up

"Prove me wrong, you worthless turnip."

re:Mandii Rider > [you] - Blue Gator - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 03:49 PM)Tyson_Fury Said: fordo swagkins go back to sucking someone off and shut the fuck up

ur mum iz a fgt

so r u

ret gekt fokin fgt

Mandii Rider > Tyson_Fury - Tyson_Fury - 10-28-2014

What the actual fuck is all this anyway

re:Mandii Rider > John Samuels - John Samuels - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 03:59 PM)Tyson_Fury Said: What the actual fuck is all this anyway

"Bunch of irrelevant dipshits posturing for attention, because God knows they aren't going to get it by doing anything noteworthy."

re:Mandii Rider > [you] - JillLorder - 10-29-2014

(10-28-2014, 02:18 PM)Mandii Said: Not sure if the tears in my eyes are from laughing so hard at this ridiculous babel or if I'm just sad that this is what I have to come back to.

It's probably a mixture of both. I wouldn't blame you either way. I think anyone would feel the same way if they came back and had to deal with all of the illiterate jibber-jabber shit that spews from some of these brainless fools' mouths. It would be best if we just ignore them before some of our brain cells die off from the amount of stupidity and intellect ignorance that is rubbing off... For the sake of our sanity.

re:Mandii Rider > [you] - Vincent Lane - 10-29-2014

Hey, good to see you, Jill!

If there's anything left of you after Ghost Tank lets loose on you in the ring tonight, you've got my number right?

re:Mandii Rider > [you] - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 10-29-2014

"No one wants to sleep with you, you disgusting Down's Syndrome cock bitch. Go back to offering to touch Grifin's dick. You disgusting dickless cross dressing beast thing. God, why didn't your mom just fall down a huge flight of stairs when she was pregnant with you?"