X-treme Wrestling Federation
Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. (/showthread.php?tid=15932)

Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Ozymandias - 10-07-2014

From the desk of Ozymandias:

Ozymandias will be in attendendance tomorrow night on Warfare to make a special announcement regarding the future of the Television Title so be sure to tune in.

re:Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Maverick - 10-07-2014

"Well this will be interesting. I'm betting since there is a recent influx of rookies, there will be a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the TV title, and it'll include all of us rookies, such as myself, Gein, Soviet Damage, etc. with all matches being in the fifteen minute match style the normal TV title matches are in."

Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Gator - 10-07-2014

From the desk of Ozymandias:

Ozymandias will be in attendendance tomorrow night on Warfare to make a special announcement regarding the future of the Television Title so be sure to tune in.

"My name is Gator and I approve this message."

re:Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Gator - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 12:11 PM)Maverick Said: "Well this will be interesting. I'm betting since there is a recent influx of rookies, there will be a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the TV title, and it'll include all of us rookies, such as myself, Gein, Soviet Damage, etc. with all matches being in the fifteen minute match style the normal TV title matches are in."

"Shut the fuck up Iceman! Stop trying to pretend you know what you're talking about."

re:Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Maverick - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 12:54 PM)Gator Said:
(10-07-2014, 12:11 PM)Maverick Said: "Well this will be interesting. I'm betting since there is a recent influx of rookies, there will be a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the TV title, and it'll include all of us rookies, such as myself, Gein, Soviet Damage, etc. with all matches being in the fifteen minute match style the normal TV title matches are in."

"Shut the fuck up Iceman! Stop trying to pretend you know what you're talking about."

"Look, I wasn't talking to you. I was making a prediction. One that did not involve me talking to you. So please, stay out of this."

re:Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 10-07-2014

"Why would Iceman get a title shot? He's never won a match here. He's such a liar."

re:Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 01:11 PM)Maverick Said:

"Look, I wasn't talking to you. I was making a prediction. One that did not involve me talking to you. So please, stay out of this."

"It's his title you're talking about. You fucking goat faced Iowa Kentucky Marmoset. Now, get your lying ass out of here before those flaming pants set off the fire alarm. Go hide in your cave of lies."

re:Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Manson 'The Martyr' - 10-07-2014

"Who is this Iceman you speak of? I have not encountered such a thing since I got here. Apart from that frozen dead lawyer I dragged in at the counselling session."

(10-07-2014, 01:15 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Why would Iceman get a title shot? He's never won a match here. He's such a liar."

"Really? Evidently you must not remember Todd and Schrute, since I defeated both."

"Dwight Schrute is a character on the American Version of the Office. You marmoset bitch. And Todd has no recollection of you at all. Are you calling Todd forgetful or a liar? He's not the one claiming to have fought Ricky Gervais creations."

Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title.. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-07-2014

intresting a title I have yet to win here in the XWF.. I'll be watching this