X-treme Wrestling Federation
Forests, Police & Dungeons Oh My! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Forests, Police & Dungeons Oh My! (/showthread.php?tid=15877)

Forests, Police & Dungeons Oh My! - Game Girl - 10-04-2014

WORLD 1 - LEVEL 3

It's a peaceful day in the green, green grass forest. The smiling sun shines as always, brightening the leaves swaying gently in the breeze, the many critters of the forest happily foraging for food. The short grass under their padded toes. I wonder who cuts the grass in the green, green forest. Someone must do it, it would all be overgrown by now is somebody didn't manage it . This will drive me nuts . Okay, there is a gnome with a lawnmower in the forest too now, he maintains the grass and frolics with the many animals, he keeps in charge of keeping the grass short. The gnome is so happy mowing, smiling with some straw in his mouth he doesn't even notice the impending cloud of dust coming towards him . Better watch out gnome, you are going to get run down . Ah, yes he twirls around in a comical fashion as the dust cloud rushes past him, we'll follow the speeding cloud to find out that it is in fact, Game Boy. Moving at an impossible speed, his eyes focused on what is in front of him, a grin set on his face. Always happy that boy. He passes a large mechanical man with it head down, it appears the dust cloud Game Boy is kicking up interuppted his moment of peace as the machine raises his head and gives chase, the sirens on his back blaring lights and sound.

[Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
"Oh, great."

Game Boy digs his heels into the ground and comes to a stop. For some reason his halting makes a screeching noise . Odd . The machine's sirens come closer and he stops in front of Game Boy, his wheels turning into legs as he shouts at Game Boy.

[Image: OmlF3FM.jpg?3]
"Halt right there criminal scum! You violated the law!"

The metallic man pulls out a notepad and pen and begins to scribble down on it, shadowing Game Boy with his presence.

"Grr. What did I do wrong!?"

"Do you know how fast you were going son?"

"SON!?"

"I am not your father . Answer the question please."

(sigh) "I was going as fast as my legs and enchanted sneakers could take me. So, mach 2 I guess."

Game Boy shys away from the officer, his hands in his pockets kicking the dirt.

"Exactly, mach 2. You should know better son . "

Game Boy's eyes widen and glisten looking towards the robotic cop . Robocop? No, that sounds stupid.

"Still not your father."

Game Boy looks saddened by this and looks back to the grass.

"You should know that the green, green forest is a mach 1 speed zone only. Sorry, but I'm going to have to write you a ticket."

"Oh come on! Two more penalties and my cool sneakers get revoked!"

"I know it's a pain but I'm just doing my job. Name please."

GB rolls his eyes and reluctantly gives his information.

"Grr . Game Boy."

"Address?"

"555 Gray Lane, Nesville, Narfinex."

"Occupation? If any."

"Hero . Adventurer . Sweet dude."

"Yeah, I'm going to put down vagabond . Age?"

"Erm . 17 I think ."

The officer looks up at GB for a moment as he thinks hard about his age. The officer looks back down to his notepad, writing away, shaking his head.

"Any parents or guardians? Siblings even?"

"No."

Game Boy looks away, his eyebrows lowered. The officer must have known he hit a nerve and rips a piece of paper from his notepad and hands it to Game Boy.

"You seem like a good kid so this is just a ticket and a final warning. Just stick to the rules Game Boy and you'll be fine."

GB takes the piece of paper and looks away again. The officer's legs transform into wheels again and he pats Game Boy on the shoulder.

"Have a good day sir, and keep that speed down."

The robocop, no sounds weird still, speeds away leaving Game Boy alone. He sarcastically salutes and crumples up the ticket, throwing it into a near by bush and strolling away.

"Pfft . Stupid cop giving me a ticket. Game Boy plays by his own rules! Doesn't he know I'm trying to save 2 worlds! Should of smashed him into replacement parts."

Game Boy's is too concerned with his angst that he walks straight into a tree trunk. He makes a pained grunt and rubs his tiny nose, upon realizing that what he stupidly walked into was the cherry tree he was looking for, his eyes twinkle and he gasps looking at the cave entrance to his left.

"Woohoo!"

He raises his arms in victory and jogs into the cave.

[Image: loadingBar9ECEEB.gif]

Ugh . Stupid loading screens. Yeah, this may take a while, sorry. Loading screens never used to be a problem but when development got halted, bits and bytes of the world were never completed so to compensate these loading screens went into effect to load an area, they don't appear all the time, only in areas that have not been visited in a while.

Wow really!?

Okay there we go. Game Boy stands at the entrance of the cave, surprisingly quite well lit. Game Boy's enthusiasm disappears as he sees moving platforms over bottomless pits leading to a large switch.

"NO! Not another dumb stupid long dungeon! #%$@sH£$#@*&!!!! I hate these things . Well, it's experience at the very least. After I get past these traps and defeat all the enemies trapped inside, I will gain the power of trash talk and be on an even playing field with my opponents!"

Game Boy hops into a starting run position and looks intensely at the platforms in front of him he dashes forward.

WORLD 1 - LEVEL 3 COMPLETE!