X-treme Wrestling Federation
Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum:   (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Heavey Metal Weight Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Pin the tail on the dwarf. (/showthread.php?tid=15615)

Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Vincent Lane - 09-26-2014

((Loverboy sees Frodo desperately trying to win the X-Treme Title over and over, and decides to pin him while he's pinning Maverick.))

Loverboy: Dude, it's like a pin in a pin. It's a pinception. I wonder if anyone else will show up and pin me?

RE: Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Maverick - 09-26-2014

"Oh hell no. If Frodumb wants to be all desperate, coming after my title, I'll go on his turf and take his title and pin him. I suppose it's time to nip this in the bud." pinned sucka

RE: Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Vincent Lane - 09-26-2014

Damn it Maverick, I'm on your side, dude! Watch out for who you're fucking over here, man.

((pins Mav, while he pins Vinnie and Vinnie's still pinning Frodo.))

RE: Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Derrick Silva - 09-26-2014

Derrick Silva walks into the room and sees pinception for the Heavy Metal Weight Championship.

"Alright, geezers. It's time for me to shine! I'll just do a little pinning here and a little pinning there and a little pinning EVERYWHERE!"PIN FTW
Derrick then joins the pinception. GET PIN REKT SCRUBS

GOD DAMN IT!

((climbs back on top.))

RE: Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 01:12 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: ((Loverboy sees Frodo desperately trying to win the X-Treme Title over and over, and decides to pin him while he's pinning Maverick.))

Loverboy: Dude, it's like a pin in a pin. It's a pinception. I wonder if anyone else will show up and pin me?

(09-26-2014, 02:05 PM)Maverick Said: "Oh hell no. If Frodumb wants to be all desperate, coming after my title, I'll go on his turf and take his title and pin him. I suppose it's time to nip this in the bud." [color=#0000]pinned sucka[/color]

(09-26-2014, 02:08 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Damn it Maverick, I'm on your side, dude! Watch out for who you're fucking over here, man.

((pins Mav, while he pins Vinnie and Vinnie's still pinning Frodo.))

(09-26-2014, 02:14 PM)Derrick Silva Said: Derrick Silva walks into the room and sees [i]pinception for the Heavy Metal Weight Championship.[/i]

"Alright, geezers. It's time for me to shine! I'll just do a little pinning here and a little pinning there and a little pinning EVERYWHERE!"[color=#0000ll]PIN FTW[/size][/color]
Derrick then joins the [i]pinception.[/i] [color=#0000GET PIN REKT SCRUBS[/color]

"And the pin in the title."

KICKOUT OF ALL OF THEM. Hidden pins, that were uncovered, and the nips as well, and the one in Maverick's signature

"You missed one of Vinnie's."

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAVERICK.

"Insert troll face.png here."

RE: Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 02:20 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: GOD DAMN IT!

((climbs back on top.))

Kick out of that one as well. And the one in mave's sig again, twice. png, spells PING, which has a pin in it.

"Oh, sorry, you missed two of Vinnie's. Sorry I didn't make that clear earlier."

Maverick then starts running and getting the hell out of Dodge, now in his hotel, and is now transmitting in from his local hotel room.

Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-26-2014

"On the Dwaf And all of the other repeating ones in Mave's sig."

Kick out again.

re:Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Maverick - 09-29-2014

Maverick facepalms.

"THE PIN IN VINNIE'S ROSTER PAGE URL!"

re:Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Vincent Lane - 09-29-2014

Wow man.

You really haven't learned a damn thing have you?

To think I thought you were cool at first.

re:Pin the tail on the dwarf. - Maverick - 09-29-2014

"Who, me or Frodo? I can get Frodo, but why me? Was it because I'm gonna pretty much screw you out of the championship?"