X-treme Wrestling Federation
Sorry in advance. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Sorry in advance. (/showthread.php?tid=14341)

Sorry in advance. - Gator - 08-15-2014

Hey everyone,

I received some pretty bad news today, a friend of mine tried to commit suicide this morning. He's in intensive care at the moment and I'm probably going to be visiting him when I can get the time off work, which has been pretty hectic this month.

So, if my RPs get real fucking sloppy this week or if I start acting like a moody prick with people, than that's the reason. So yeah, sorry in advance.

Sorry in advance. - Socrates - 08-15-2014

Sorry to hear that bro...

Thanks man, appreciate it. He'll be okay, hopefully soon.

RE: Sorry in advance. - Cain - 08-15-2014

Real life comes before the game, Gator. Perfectly understandable, dude. I hope everything goes well.

Sorry in advance. - LH Harrison - 08-15-2014

Thoughts and good vibes his way Gator. Hope everything gets better.

Sorry in advance. - Neonero - 08-15-2014

As the gents prior have said, real life always comes first. Having personally dealt with the issues you're having on more than one occasion I can really appreciate how tough it is. I hope you can reach him in some way.

Sorry in advance. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-15-2014

hope hes ok bro

RE: Sorry in advance. - Mastermind - 08-15-2014

At least you're there for him Gator. That's the main thing.

Quick update.

Good news, my friend Adam woke up whilst I was at work. A few of my other friends told me he's accepted to get help and try and move on from all this. It's going to be a long road to recovery, both physically and mentally but he's willing to do it. I've talked to him on the phone about how you guys wish him a speedy recovery, he laughed and called me a nerd, but said thank you. Haha.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you with your reassurance. It's pretty awesome to see strangers on the internet (no offense) to say nice things to an other stranger on the internet and help bring a smile to mine and my friend's faces. So seriously, from the bottom of my heart thank you all. You're awesome.

RE: Sorry in advance. - SwagMire - 08-15-2014

Listen up Gator. Only time I'ma tell you this important fact. XWF ain't random strangers. You're one of us, we're a crew. Some say family, but crew makes us sound more like space pirates. Then there's Archie. Leaving that one there.

Sorry in advance. - Zoey Ryback - 08-15-2014

This post was actually very troubling. But I'm glad to hear your friend is still with us. Can't imagine what must be going through the minds of people close to him. Its good that he's up, and agreeing to get the help. Be there for him man, because believe me that can make 100% of the difference, when you truly know the people around you believe in you.

Shit, you assholes are gonna make me tear up haha. But, again thank you, where would I be without my fellow space pirate crew.

Sorry in advance. - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-15-2014

Good to hear there was some good news regarding this. I hope things continue in that direction.

And yes you are a nerd... hanging out with a bunch of us losers on this goofy fake wrestling website. What a dork! Tongue

Sorry in advance. - Liz Hathaway - 08-15-2014

We're all nerds!

Except Dong.

That motherfucker is too cool for school