X-treme Wrestling Federation
Waiting in the wings - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 X-treme Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Waiting in the wings (/showthread.php?tid=14317)

Waiting in the wings - Griffin - 08-13-2014

"Hey Mark," Griffin said running up to him after Peter's horrible pin attempt.

"Do I know you?" mark Flynn said before being kicked by Griffin. griffin grabbed the dildo that still layed there and repeatedly smacked Mark in the face with it.
"Look bro I would have preferred a ring bell but you make do with what you got."
He picks up Mark and hits him with fireman's carry double knee gutbuster known as the talon. "You know you should come by the Griffin's nest, we have cookies"
He signals off camera and a ref comes out as Griffin hooks Mark's leg.

"One
----

Two

-----"

Waiting in the wings - MarkFlynn - 08-14-2014

OOC: I'm not sure if this pin counts since it was done on the same day as a match where the title is on the line.

If it does count though, well done.

IC: KICKOUT!

Waiting in the wings - Morbid Angel - 08-14-2014

holy shit! lost it to fucking GRIFFIN?!?!?! and he isn't even a McAlister! SHAME! Shame on the house of Flynn!

Waiting in the wings - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-14-2014

damn i wanted that belt!

RE: Waiting in the wings - Mastermind - 08-14-2014

Wow... Surely not... If it's legal Flynn slips. He is human after all. Lol. Shock.

Waiting in the wings - Socrates - 08-14-2014

And the biggest 'Holy Shit' moment of the month goes to...

RE: Waiting in the wings - Vincent Lane - 08-14-2014

[Image: surprised-fan.jpg]

RE: Waiting in the wings - SwagMire - 08-14-2014

Pretty sure it doesn't count, since Flynn was in the middle of a match with the title on the line when the pin was made. Only Shane knows, though.

Well, technically it wasn’t an X-treme title match it was a tag title…So Ooh la la! Flynn got Pinned! CAN’T WIN FLYNN IS BACK!

Waiting in the wings - Vincent Lane - 08-14-2014

I don't know about the "not during a match rule" but the problem I see is the "no replying" rule.

Edit: Nevermind, Griffin didn't reply here I got mixed up.

as long as Griffin doesn't reply...Griffin, how do you feel now? tell us how you feel...It must feel great

Waiting in the wings - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-14-2014

There used to be a rule that stated no pin attempts within 24 hours of an X-treme title defense, and since the X-treme title is ALWAYS on the line, that rule would have applied here back in those days. I think we stopped doing that around a year ago or so, which is why that notation is no longer a part of the x-treme title rules.

Currently we DO NOT restrict pin attempts unless it is a special situation such as a multi person X-treme title defense at a big PPV or something. Basically it's up to the staff if they want to restrict 24/7 pins on this or the Ark title right before a big match, and the reason for doing so is normally to reduce the chance of any last minute changes in a title defense that is booked AS an X-treme or Ark defense right on the card.

Anytime pins ARE restricted, you will see one of two things... Either the 24/7 boards will be locked and unable to be posted in, or you'll see a sticky thread at the top of the section from a staff member saying not to make pin attempts until after results go up.

I have an idea for how to handle this, and we'll see that play out in the WARFARE RESULTS! Stay tuned! Until then, this board is closed to new pins.