X-treme Wrestling Federation
Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest (/showthread.php?tid=12126)

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Gilmour Classic - 05-07-2014

the one with the most votes is sexy
the one with the least is a disgusting man

cast your votes

FAKE gilly's fiance:

[Image: GwD886m.jpg]

REAL gilly, Gilmour Classic's fiance:

[Image: esBKvMj.jpg]

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Scorpio - 05-07-2014

Rose Smith and Ashley Marie

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Morbid Angel - 05-07-2014

Hands down Gilmour Classic…that adams apple is super hawt!

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-08-2014

U idiots are all tranny lovers

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Gilmour Classic - 05-08-2014

get ur ugly husband out of the xwf

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 04:23 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: U idiots are all tranny lovers
"You're the queer in make up with the tranny fiancee."

the only queer is u frodo!

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-08-2014

"Says the man who had my dick in his ass, and has been known for tranny fiances. It's ok, brah. Let it out. Let your inner bum boy flourish."

why dont u admit that it never happened? oh right you have no brain since you died.. get the fuck out of here frodo before I do the same thing I'm gonna do to your lover swagmire

"Because there is video evidence it hapened. And if I don't have a brain why am I functional? Swaggy is my lover now? I thought he was my brother. Odd. We have the same mom and dad. I better tell that girl he's been seeing to stay away from my man. No wait, you just can't get shit straight."

and u cant tell the truth..

"Video evidence of it. Everyone's seen it. Wanna see it again here?

wanna see me kill u for real?

"If I believed you could I'd say yes. Instead I'll just laugh as you fail miserably at everything you attempt."

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-09-2014

and you will fail to win another match ;)

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-09-2014

"Even if I have to face off with McBride, Dim, or Caliban again to prove you wrong I will. Get better at this."

u will lose against theo, luca or shane's soul.. hell griffin and duke could beat you!

i knwo i already beat ur sorry lame ass

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-09-2014

[lighblue]"I raped you. And I'm going to eat Maria Brink's asshole. Just to spite you. Why would Theo and I have a match? Or Luca and me? We're on good terms. I gave Luca a baggie of my special Avalanche."[/lightblue]

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Theo Pryce - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 12:41 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "I raped you. And I'm going to eat Maria Brink's asshole. Just to spite you. Why would Theo and I have a match? Or Luca and me? We're on good terms. I gave Luca a baggie of my special Avalanche."

"And I didn't get a bag of this to try why? I thought we were on good terms? Maybe we should have a match. Yes, I think we will. Make with the powder or we will have a match."

Frodo tosses Theo a baggie of Avalanche.

"I didn't offer you any because you're off the stuff. You know that's some hardcore stuff, right? It's Crack Meth and Coke all in one. Smoke it carefully."

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Theo Pryce - 05-09-2014

"There's only one way to do drugs and carefully isn't it."

"Look, just don't overdose. It's bad for business if billionaire turned wrestler Theo Pryce dies of your your product. Plus, that'd mean NAZI's kid would get your company."

please kill him theo

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Gilmour Classic - 05-09-2014

u cant kill what u didnt create u stupid ass fake bitch

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-09-2014

Oi Theo, can I have your company if you OD? I'll take care of it I promise, I'll run it like I run me box, with an iron can! Also naked, very naked.

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-09-2014

"Soupcan, you are amazing. You wanna come live on my couch and sell drugs for me?"

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-10-2014

^^

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-10-2014

(05-09-2014, 09:59 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "Soupcan, you are amazing. You wanna come live on my couch and sell drugs for me?"

Are you crazy lad? I'd have to sell me box and have you seen the state of the real estate market? It's a buyers market lad, I'd lose me shirt and I only have one.

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-10-2014

"You can bring your box. I ain't gonna make you get rid of anything, except my product. You sell for me and you can have two boxes in a day. An entire fleet of them in a week."

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Phil McOxenballs - 05-10-2014

"Hey Soupcan I got a nice little spot carved out under the Zakim bridge. It's a nice little community, why don't you bring your box and set up shop with us? We even have a community watch."

bbunch of drugged out asshole smdfh

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-10-2014

(05-10-2014, 02:10 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: bbunch of drugged out asshole smdfh

I'LL DRUG OUT YOUR ASSHOLE !

Now where were we, oh yes, you both make interesting proposals. I'll need to sleep on it along with the newspapers in a trash bag that I use for me mattress. Just make sure that neither one of you live within 2,000 feet of a school.

whats with ppl and wanting to do things with each others assholes? smdfh

Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Phil McOxenballs - 05-11-2014

Not 2000 feet within a school, Chuck E. Cheese or a Build A Bear, so we are good there.

RE: Which Gilmour fiance is the sexiest - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-11-2014

"Nope, not close to one. But I do have a group of college co-eds who live on the floor under mine. You just have to leave Katie alone."