X-treme Wrestling Federation
Here To Outshine - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Here To Outshine (/showthread.php?tid=12009)

Here To Outshine - Flexx_Bryatt - 05-01-2014

Flexx Bryatt has arrived. All of you had better not step on my toes because I came to play. I can outwrestle any of you in a heartbeat. I could fight a broomstick and put on a better match than you clowns. If anyone has anything to say speak now or forever hold your peace.

RE: Here To Outshine - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-01-2014

"Before I ask you to show me how you'd fight a broom stick, I will ask you this. Who's your dealer? I'm sure I have better product and can beat his prices."

RE: Here To Outshine - Flexx_Bryatt - 05-01-2014

You just responded to me in a manner that angers me. Flexx Bryatt isn't all smiles when he's angry. And I'll bet that broomstick is more over than you are. And Flexx doesn't have a dealer but I'll sell you something. How about some Vitamin Flexx, but don't OD.

RE: Here To Outshine - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-01-2014

"Look, nigga. You're clearly on drugs. Otherwise you wouldn't be getting angry at me asking to witness you follow up on your claim, and offering to sell you something. I got Mollies."

RE: Here To Outshine - JonPlex - 05-01-2014

Plex is knitting a sweater. He turns ever so calmly to face this uppity new guy.

Jon Plex
Your first name sounds like my last name. Change it.

Intense stare down...back to knitting.

RE: Here To Outshine - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 05-01-2014

(05-01-2014, 11:08 AM)Flexx_Bryatt Said: Flexx Bryatt has arrived. All of you had better not step on my toes because I came to play. I can outwrestle any of you in a heartbeat. I could fight a broomstick and put on a better match than you clowns. If anyone has anything to say speak now or forever hold your peace.

[red]Oh shit! It's a new guy who wants to go on and on about how much of a fucking badass he is! Y'know, just like Easy did a while back and then fizzled out like the no talent he actually was? Right, this fucking yokel will go the same route.

By the by, the whole "putting on a better match with a broom" thing makes you look like a fucking idiot who gets his ass kicked by cleaning utensils.

Fucking ]

Here To Outshine - ≡The Imperial Erotican≡ - 05-01-2014

Something is very wrong with the animals of this magical kingdom. The ratio of lactating nipples to feeding mouths is slightly off.

RE: Here To Outshine - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-01-2014

I bet any bum off the street could beat this guy.

RE: Here To Outshine - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-02-2014

"Soupcan, you want some drugs?"

RE: Here To Outshine - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 04:23 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "Soupcan, you want some drugs?"

Yes. Yes I do.

RE: Here To Outshine - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 09:49 PM)Soupcan OMalley Said:

Yes. Yes I do.

Frodo drops his pants.

"You do good enough and you'll be set for life. Head once a day, and you'll get all the crack you want."

RE: Here To Outshine - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-03-2014

(05-02-2014, 10:02 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(05-02-2014, 09:49 PM)Soupcan OMalley Said:

Yes. Yes I do.

Frodo drops his pants.

"You do good enough and you'll be set for life. Head once a day, and you'll get all the crack you want."

Oi, nobody wants to see that wee little thing lad. Look at it, it looks frightened like an abused puppy or something. If it's queer stuff you're after then find yourself another bum because old Soupcan has way to much self respect for that! Now if you were interested in watching a lass pee on me then we might be able to work something out, otherwise good day sir.

RE: Here To Outshine - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-04-2014

"2 grand for Lucena's mom to shit on you?"

RE: Here To Outshine - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-04-2014

You've got yourself a deal lad.

RE: Here To Outshine - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-04-2014

"Have you seen her? I'll let you think on it if you haven't. And if you have, do you prefer cash or drugs?"

RE: Here To Outshine - Flexx_Bryatt - 05-05-2014

How about instead of talking about drugs, you all start figuring out how to stop my meteoric rise that will soon begin. You are all gonnabe sorry later on. I will take out anyone deemed a "top guy" and render them unable to stop even any of you ignoramuses. I make children cry, I make parents turn their TV off, and I make wrestlers retire. You have all been warned.

RE: Here To Outshine - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-05-2014

(05-05-2014, 10:36 AM)Flexx_Bryatt Said: How about instead of talking about drugs, you all start figuring out how to stop my meteoric rise that will soon begin. You are all gonnabe sorry later on. I will take out anyone deemed a "top guy" and render them unable to stop even any of you ignoramuses. I make children cry, I make parents turn their TV off, and I make wrestlers retire. You have all been warned.

So you want us to stop an important conversation about drugs to pay attention to the so called next big thing of the week? Lad you're not important, shitdicks like you come through the door non stop with each more boring than the next. You make children cry because any wee lad or lass would cry when some freak like you touches their naughty bits. You make parents turn their tvs off because anybody with an IQ higher than an 8 year old's realizes how much of a stupid twat waffle you are. Last but not least you make wrestlers retire because they no longer want to be associated with a business that a tosser like you is involved in, it's embarrassing. So Congrats lad.

RE: Here To Outshine - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-05-2014

"I'm a top when I'm in a relationship. As for stop the drugs, no. We will keep discussing them. Until you become relevant enough to stop us with your presence, I don't see that happening. Too many people made the same claim in my short time here I've seen a dozen of you. One soupcan, though. Piss off."

RE: Here To Outshine - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 05-05-2014

(05-05-2014, 10:36 AM)Flexx_Bryatt Said: How about instead of talking about drugs, you all start figuring out how to stop my meteoric rise that will soon begin. You are all gonnabe sorry later on. I will take out anyone deemed a "top guy" and render them unable to stop even any of you ignoramuses. I make children cry, I make parents turn their TV off, and I make wrestlers retire. You have all been warned.

That's cute.

You're cute.

Homo.

RE: Here To Outshine - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-10-2014

Oi Flexx or should I call you dirty little cunt stain for short? Whatever, we'll roll with that. Listen here lad, I know you haven't gone and vanished already. I bet a six pack of Mickey's on you pulling a disappearing act after your first match, to do it before that even happens, well, you me boy are going to be a legend. For all the wrong reasons but a legend none the less.

RE: Here To Outshine - Joey Hawkins - 05-11-2014

(05-01-2014, 11:08 AM)Flexx_Bryatt Said: Flexx Bryatt has arrived. All of you had better not step on my toes because I came to play. I can outwrestle any of you in a heartbeat. I could fight a broomstick and put on a better match than you clowns. If anyone has anything to say speak now or forever hold your peace.

Sorry to tell you, bud, but I'm afraid that broomstick would kick your sorry ass

RE: Here To Outshine - JonPlex - 05-12-2014

Sick burn Joey....