X-treme Wrestling Federation
Warfare Update - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Warfare Update (/showthread.php?tid=11894)

Warfare Update - Archie Lawson - 04-23-2014

Results will be posted tomorrow morning/afternoon UK time.

Sorry but your shitty british pal needs to get some sleep.

Love you home dawgs,

Arch

Warfare Update - Ozymandias - 04-23-2014

God Damn it Archie.

How could you keep the people waiting?

How could you not post the results the day of the event?

Who does that?

Oh....right....opps.

Warfare Update - Archie Lawson - 04-23-2014

Oz your track record for being on time is far superior to us over on Thursday Warfare... it is on Thursdays right?

RE: Warfare Update - Ozymandias - 04-23-2014

Yes. Definitely on Thursdays.

RE: Warfare Update - Scorpio - 04-23-2014

*Remembers being a GM during the Jon Brown days and getting shows up MINUTES after the deadline.*

Damn GMs these days with your hip hop and late results. Tongue

Warfare Update - Ozymandias - 04-23-2014

Fuck Jon Brown.

And fuck hip hop.

RE: Warfare Update - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 04-23-2014

Mc Chris is crying while listening to white kids love hip hop.

Warfare Update - Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-24-2014

Y not change warfare to Thursday?

Warfare Update - Ozymandias - 04-24-2014

To what end?

RE: Warfare Update - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 04-24-2014

Then we can post results on Friday and people will think it's normal. Then keep pushing back until madness and warfare fuse. We'll call it Madfare. And all of this will happen before we get terminal velocity results.

i was just saying.. geez

And as I said on Skype, just saying is meaningless, I was looking for some reasons as to why you thought it should be moved.

I didn't say I agreed with you, or I disagreed. I didn't say it was a good idea or a bad idea. I just wanted to know the reasons in your mind why it should be moved to Thursday.

Simple as that. If you aren't prepared to provide evidence to support a claim than don't make it in the first place.

If you had said "Y not change Warfare to Thursday?" and here's why: than I could have at least evaluated that rather than just a simple statement.

and i explained on skype my reasons..

Yes you did. And then 30 minutes later you said "I was just saying...geez."

Warfare Update - Dusty Wyatt - 04-24-2014

Wouldn't it just be simpler to bring forward the rp deadline by, say, 12-24 hours giving the show writer more time? And maybe limiting rp's to 4 for a match. Even me and Jon Plex struggled to put out 5 worthy rp's. 4 would make everyone put effort into those 4 and not put out a couple sub standard ones. Just ideas Smile

Warfare Update - Paul Heyman - 04-24-2014

I'm sure Borefare will be the snooze it always is.

Oh wait, this is OOC

Warfare Update - Archie Lawson - 04-24-2014

Guys, as Theo explained, it's very difficult to prepare for a battle royale. Usually i would already have my matches written out with just endings to add, it's impossible to do that when you don't know the order of the elimination.

Some of us have half important British lives to lead y'know!

Sults up within the hour.

RE: Warfare Update - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 04-24-2014

(04-24-2014, 02:17 PM)Dusty Wyatt Said: Wouldn't it just be simpler to bring forward the rp deadline by, say, 12-24 hours giving the show writer more time? And maybe limiting rp's to 4 for a match. Even me and Jon Plex struggled to put out 5 worthy rp's. 4 would make everyone put effort into those 4 and not put out a couple sub standard ones. Just ideas Smile

the trouble with the deadline isn't really more time match writing, most matches are nearly finished before booking ends. It's usually only the end that needs to be added. Rumbles are different, and final judging usually takes more time.

RE: Warfare Update - Dusty Wyatt - 04-24-2014

I understand. I just meant taking more pressure off gms in general. Smile