X-treme Wrestling Federation
FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR (/showthread.php?tid=10673)

FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-20-2014

Where the fuck you at. You fucked out fucking fuck stain of a fuck! Trying to take my fucking crown?! FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE FUCKING MIDGE! IT'S FUCKING ME! Do you hear me? I beat Hank Lane, I raped Gilmour, I beat Dimallisher, I beat Caliban! I smoked with Shadows! I fucked a sheep, a dog, and masturbated with a loaded gun up me arse!

FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-20-2014

Shut up please

RE: FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-20-2014

Coming from you, no. Are you mad because I raped you that one time? Or is it because you've been busted a glass closeted ?

Still on that dream u had? Get a life

RE: FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-20-2014

(02-20-2014, 09:22 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Still on that dream u had? Get a life

You're the one with a tranny fiance, the one who is being sued for sexually harassing the male roster, and who oddly enough is in a bra and panties match with Scorp. Hmmmm. Also, we've all seen the footage. Multiple times.

Fake footage. Defamation of character. All being brought up un court

It's part of the official XWF archive footage. Either they doctor their footage, or you're the one who's lying, and mistaken. Plus, you've yet to offer any evidence it's fake. From your past we can hardly take your word. Sorry, sir, but you've been raped.

oh i could get a nice photo of me and rose for ya..

RE: FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Ezekiel Carter-Williams V - 02-21-2014

(02-20-2014, 09:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Fake footage. Defamation of character. All being brought up un court

[/white] Lets all take this moment to congratulate Peter for using a four syllable word.[/white]

RE: FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 02-21-2014

(02-21-2014, 03:11 AM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said:
(02-20-2014, 09:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Fake footage. Defamation of character. All being brought up un court

[/white] Lets all take this moment to congratulate Peter for using a four syllable word.[/white]

[/white]congratulations peter[/white]

RE: FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Kim Jong-Un - 02-21-2014

누군가가 말을 했 ... 번역기?

(Did someone say... dictator!?)

[Image: kim_power_0718.jpg?w=600]

FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK MIDGET FUCKER DICTATOR - Ezekiel Carter-Williams V - 02-21-2014

I thought you were dead.