X-treme Wrestling Federation
Teasing Cheat - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Teasing Cheat (/showthread.php?tid=10169)

Teasing Cheat - Clean Lucena - 02-02-2014

- the image focus on a projector, and the image that we can see at the moment is Cheat with a microphone in some kind of stage, we can hear Cheat and The Biographer having a conversation, but we can't see only the back of their heads, sitting on a couch -

Cheat: ... freaking stand-up comedian, what do you think about that. I got beat-up more times leaving pubs than in my wrestling training. They said I was too bad. I say it's just people it's not prepared for my humour. Do you know, that kind of people that is over the normal people in the era because they are advanced.

The Biographer: like Gerard Depardieu?

Cheat: Gerard Depardieu? which kind of answer is that? Obelix? Are you a ? How could be a french any kind of "special" person? Well, don't put that face. I left Spain so I shouldn't still having that hostility to France, no more rivaltry with that homosexuals and Spain can get pretty annoying sometimes also. Not only the stand-up comedy stuff Well, I used to have hope, you know but well... financial crisis.. or... are you writing or not?

The Biographer: You pay me, so of course I am. By the way is gonna be funny when we'll try to sell this **** to any publisher.

Cheat: Have faith pal, don't you remember? this is not only the biography of "eerrr, that guy, Cheat whatever", this is gonna be THE book. You know, this biography success will be bigger than Jesus's one. We're gonna teach them, through my life, the way to success... well, through my life and here it comes the second factor... WRESTLING.

- with a click, the image on the projector change to an Cheat that is applying a elbow in a wrestling ring that looks for training -

The Biographer: Wrestling... that was your brilliant idea?... wrestling?.

Cheat: Uh?

The Biographer: You're paying me to do a biography of a guy that change the world through wrestling. Well... it's your money... do whatever.

Cheat: The biography is just a detail, asshole. That attitude that you just showed... that is how I'm going to make my stairs to the success here. You see, it's pretty easy. Of course this biography is an stupid idea (no matter anyway you'll do it). But as you said "it's your money". You took that advantage from my weakness. And, in some way, that's my plan.

The Biographer: You're plan.

Cheat: Cheat.

The Biographer: Yeah, that's your name.

Cheat: No. Cheat. That's my plan. That's the world. Maybe in the nature, the strong one will prevail. But that do not happen to humans. To climb to the top, it's not only needed to be better. You have to crush the dirtiest way you can the opponent to make a name for yourself, and if you try to do it clean, you're only lying to yourself. Do you think Warren Buffet made his money thinking in the benefit of the poor people in Taiwan?. Nope bio. So I'm just going to cheat. Everybody cheat, it's not my fault. The bakers cheat, the students cheat, and surely your wife is cheating you at this moment. The fuck, even mine is cheating me. The difference it's I do not lie, and others yes. God, I'm going to be proud of it.

The Biographer: That doesn't make you look like a totally bad wrestler, Cheat?

Cheat: The worst, Bio. I'm going to be the Worst In The World.

- Cheat put an arm over Bio and the image gradually turns black -

Cheat: And you'll be my manager.

The Biographer: ****!

- end of the promo -