Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Post-Shove It (spoilers, read results)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-28-2014, 06:24 AM

Eli is backstage where its normally loud, but tonight is quiet. No one knows what to say, do, or even respond to what everyone saw before their eyes just moments after Shove It ended. Eli is standing with an XWF camera man..

"No one wanted to listen since I arrived... but maybe... maybe they'll listen now. Hehehe. This... unknown.. southern hick.. preacher boy.. did somethin' no group could have done.. that no other man could do... and that was to end Shane and The Administrator. They each owned 50% of the company which made the struggle between ownership... but now... I own 100%. One man in charge. To this, I say... welcome to the new era in the XWF... hehehe.

Oh, and prepare yourselves. Soon.. everyone is gonna join me as we take communion and present ourselves to the Almighty's service. If ya drink without makin' things right, then you drink judgment and we all saw how that turns out... didn't we?

It's gonna be okay. Heh. Hehehe. See ya soon..

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-28-2014), John Austin (01-28-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-28-2014), Theo Pryce (01-28-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post!
Andrew Morrison (01-28-2014), InfamOusUser (01-28-2014), John Austin (01-28-2014)