Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplay Title: Past, Present & Future; Accredited To-
InfamOusUser Away
Sid Feder's Pimp

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-27-2014, 09:27 PM

Roleplay Title: Past, Present & Future; Accredited To-

Character Song Tone: Eminem's – So Much Better

Character Mood: Enraged, Focused. Someone is gonna be beheaded.
Character Setting: Literally seconds from Shove It! This should have been released Sunday afternoon, but was held back due to some XWF Programming concerns with scheduling of XWF LIVE before the Sunday's Edition of SHOVE IT. This takes place backstage in a darkened corner of the upper deck of the Arena seating.

The camera picks up, panning across the empty arena, okay I lied. There are some workers scurrying back and forth. The cage for the Hell in a Cell match between Nova and Frodo is hanging above the ring. And the guillotine in the foreground ready for that asshole Shane . Infamous sitting in the seat just staring at the masterpiece. His eyes peering through the Deadpool Mask that he's wearing. From behind him walks Sewaside.

“You ready man', you wanted to step out to the club for a drink before the event.”

He's right, but fuck! That guillotine though'. Infamous just wants to sit and stare some more.

“Yeah but, you ever get that thought you might be having second thoughts?”

Sewaside walks down a couple steps closer to Infamous.

“You on them Luckies', maybe it's the Loops, or even some fuckin' Trixs?”

“I'm serious Side. What if we're gonna be out there in the fucking Lions' Den? All them fucking SNAPChats' from Exhaliber, fucking Theo, I remember what type of person Shane is. He's always got a fucking plan!”

Infamous breaks his concentration to turn towards Sewaside behind him.

“Yeah. But I'm not worried. I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm the damn Messiah, and you're fucking Infamous! We got this, remember the plan. Stick to it. Don't leave me out there lookin' like a fucking fool. I'll kill you, for real.”

His look. He's serious. I should trust him, I mean he's done this a little bit longer than I have. Plus, besides this dude knows .

“Right. Let's go get some shots. We're gonna put in some work- Lebron' style.”

“Let's do it.”

“Turn up!”

Infamous leaps up and hurries up after Sewaside.

“Do me a quick favor. Never say that shit ever again. Super serious.”

“Right, I felt a tad- Peter Gilmour on that.”

“Looked it too.”

Is this guy serious? Please tell me, I'm not turning Peter Gilmour. That'd be the worse thing ever! Don't neg- rep me guys! That'd be some serious bullying. Okay I'm kidding. But these comments are some real shit conversation between friends, or enemies. Which ever. Common goal though, stop , clean up XWF so this shit can carry our legacy.

My life will be so much better
If you just dropped dead (dead)
I was laying in bed last night thinking
And this thought just popped in my head
And I thought, wouldn't shit just be a lot easier
If you dropped dead (dead)
I would feel so much(much) better
(better)(better)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Mood: Sleeping. Well it's the middle of the night. Saturday. Friday to Saturday.
Character Setting: It's the hotel room, but the new one. You're stuck in London, you've got everything twisted half assed backwards because they do things flipped in Great Britain and shit. Toilet is on the flip side of the bathroom, the bed is wider than tall. Feet fucking danglin' and shit. Anyways, Infamous sleeping, but awakes. Adriana sleeping in the bed next to him, obviously. She needs the rest. She's got a lot of assisting to do all weekend.

Infamous rolls out of bed, and journeys to the said flipped bathroom. His face drastically pale, must have been a nightmare. Or a good dream. This dickface went to sleep with a damn mask on. A fucking scream mask of all things. Infamous stumbling over to the sink, and starting the faucet running and splashing water up to his face.

Infamous freaks! He stumbles backwards touching his face and rips the mask off.

“What the fuck?! I fell asleep with the damn mask on!”

He shakes his head and walks back to the sink to wipe water back on his face.

“Get a grip dude. You're just jetlagged, and the pressure of Sunday is taking its toll.”

Infamous takes a breath, before peeking over to his phone that was sitting on the sink. Conveniently. Well it was on the charge, and Infamous just didn't want to be bothered with the constant SNAPChatting of all the XWF bastards about the Administrator vs. battle. Infamous takes a swipe of his finger down the list of posts.

“Interesting. More from that Slave Happy goofball Nevar. Glad Sewaside will handle him easily.”

Infamous is interrupted by Adriana walking into the bathroom.

“What's up? You're not in bed.”

“Yeah, you woke me up kicking me and shit.”

You didn't but damn bitch. Stop clinging onto me every moment I step out the fucking room.

“Oh I did. I apologize.”

“You better. I was having a good dream too.

“Oh yeah? What was it about?”

. Dropping dead, and getting beheaded.”

Adriana reaches down and grabs up the ripped and torn mask.

“What happened to this?”

“Well... uhh...”

Infamous looks about trying to gather the situation.

“You. You ripped it off my face. I told you, you were kicking and shit. Were you having a bad dream or something?”

“No!”

Her face though.

“I guess I was having a bad dream.”

“About?”

You.You being my slave, and I was having to behead you because won.

OH HELL NO!!!!

“What?”

Yeah this bitch has to go.

“I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?”

“No you said everything right. Get out. You have your own room, and Jen is coming tomorrow.”

Adriana turns in a huff, going to her stuff and getting herself half dressed. On the account, she obviously was half dressed from the beginning. Her speed was super fast and shit, I couldn't keep track of how she managed to get dressed cleanly. Adriana turns and leaves.

“Wait... wait..”

SLAM!

“Bitch was wearing my fucking shirt!”

I was laying in bed last night thinking
And this thought just popped in my head
And I thought, wouldn't shit just be a lot easier
If you dropped dead (dead)
I would feel so much(much) better
(better)(better)

The camera closes, as Infamous drops down sitting on the bed snickering to himself.

“Me the slave, me getting beheaded. What the fuck is she smoking? Wait... my COCOA PUFFS!

Infamous leaps over the bed, before we fade.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:////////
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes InfamOusUser's post:
Sewaside (01-28-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates InfamOusUser's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2014)