Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Control(Theo and Kain)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-27-2014, 03:36 PM

~Kain~

[Image: 6A1D726D-AA7B-46CE-8490-1EF5D4FCC20C_zps28ctbwf0.jpg]

I sighed and leaned against the window, looking over the city. Theo's company was impressive but he had some idiots working for him. The door opened and I looked over, seeing Theo Pryce walk in.

I need to hire new people. Who are you?

I smiled and looked at him, Kain Jacobs. I am the son of Micah...or Minxs as you must know her. I did make an appointment, Theo.

I smiled and waited for the man to speak.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-27-2014, 03:48 PM

"So you did. Micah's son you say? Funny, I don't remember her mentioning you previously.

Theo looks around, somewhat anxious of how to progress with the conversation.

"You're not uh...you're not, mine are you?

"What? No. How could I be?"

"You're a Vampire. I've seen Twilight. Girl is born and 15 minutes later she 6 years old."

"It does work that way in the real world."

"A Vampire lecturing me on the real world is somewhat ironic. No?"

"I suppose it is."

"So what can I do for you Kain?"

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 05:09 PM

I'm taking over my Family's business. I know my mother made a contract with you...then used her body to ensure a few favors. I'm more interested in how you were helping the businesses. I've also done my own research...I understand you have a deal with one other member in the wrestling company. I'm curious in that deal.

I smiled and leaned against his desk, I need to expand the...darker side of the business. I've heard rumors you were the best in this field .

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-27-2014, 05:17 PM

"How am I helping the business? Let's see, I took a turd and turned it into gold. That's what I do. I turn garbage into gold. Your family had the right foundation for the business but not the right people to oversee it. As for my other, off the books business ventures, well that not exactly information I offer up freely.

Theo walks over to the bar and pours a drink for himself and his guest.

"Why don't you tell me what it is you are looking to do and perhaps I can give you some tips, point you in the right direction so to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 05:43 PM

My brother has a very potent bite. I want to weaponize his venom and use it to create an army of Vampires. My uncle needs faithful followers and easily disposable ones to try and reclaim the light side of the family. A family torn can only destroy itself. This is where the...Off the books part of your companies come in. You can help make my little brother's venom into a weapon. Perhaps give a little to yourself to protect yourself from overdose.

I took the drink and stared at it for a moment. I never had any sort of alcohol before...it seems weird.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 06:32 PM

I stared at the man before setting the glass down, It's been an interesting meeting, Mr. Pryce. Call me should you want to take an interest in my plan.

I nodded before walking out of the room. Filthy, disgusting, inbreds. They don't belong in such a world.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-28-2014, 04:48 AM

"Sage advice from the Irishmen. I'd listen to him Kain. Now, lose your tone, or you will lose your head. Michael here, among his many talents is ending lives. So while he is still here and under my employee I could easily have him demonstrate if you wish."

Theo stares at Kain, waiting to see if the man will give any indication of his next actions. No such indication comes so Theo breaks the awkward silence.

"So here is what is going to happen. If you don't have a sample of your brother's blood, get one to me and I will deliver it to our R & D team and let them get to work on weaponizing it and I will update you on the progress as that occurs. How does that suit your fancy?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-28-2014, 07:39 AM

How do you feel about that, brother?

Considering it's my venom and not my blood...I'm a little concerned.

[Image: null_zps58e1ab6c.jpg]

Mackenzie smiled as he spun Theo's chair, looking at the man.

Shouldn't you see what the raw venom does before agreeing to the idea? Seems as if your jumpng the gun and why can't I oversee what happens to my own venom? I don't trust men like you to not use it for yourself. With the new owner of XWF being a religious nut, I fear what will happen to those who've opposed him for years. Kain, isn't mother in Eli's debt?

I nodded and leaned against the desk, All the more reason to break the company from her. Now, Theo, do you want to see the venom raw or wait until it kills half your staff?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-28-2014, 07:44 AM

"Taking your venom limits what I can do. Your blood however, the possibilities are endless. You want this weaponized, do what I asked or get out of my building. As for seeing what your venom does live, be my guest, take out half my staff, they can all be replaced. But be warned that if you do that, you both will join them. My previous dealings with your family has taught me a few things, chief among them, how to kill Vampires. So again I say, the choice is yours. If you want my help, give me what I want. If you don't, there is the door.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-28-2014)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-28-2014, 07:55 AM

I watched Mackenzie hold out his arm, Take it. I wasn't saying no. Last I checked, both Kain and I had a pulse...we're just...hybrids. Wolf, vampire, human, demon...there's a bit if everything in my veins. Kain's just a Mage.

I just rolled my eyes and watched Theo move closer to Mackenzie. I handed Mackenzie a small glass vial, watching him put some venom in it before handing letting it rest on Theo's desk.

Are you going to take blood or not?

Mackenzie's eyes flashed with humor and I rolled my eyes, almost praying for Theo to smack him.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-28-2014, 10:54 AM

Theo pulls a small knife out of his desk drawer and cuts a swath in into Mackenzie's arm, he then tilts the arm on it's side and allows the blood to trickle into a glass vile after the vile is about full Theo turns Mackenzie's arm back over and puts a cap in the top of the vial.

"Well, I have what I need. And as I said, I will update you on the progress as it occurs. You may see yourselves out. And do tell your mother hello for me."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-28-2014, 11:08 AM

Mackenzie smirked and he looked at me before turning back to Theo, I knew that bloody spark.

Mother will be most thrilled.

Mackenzie stood and placed a hand on my shoulder, leading us both from the office.

Don't even try it.

Let Mother have fun. Not like she's getting much from Father. She'll be stopping by Theo's office soon.

Hate Post Like Post