Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 12:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Yin and the Yang...
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2014, 04:37 PM

"There has been a lot on my mind. There was a time I would of given my right arm for Shane. Not the left one, that's my jaggin' arm but my right. Anyways that was the past. Fuck it, Administrator I'm backing your vision one hundred percent. I will finally see pay. I will finally see him die at the hand of the blade. Black Circle? This is my declaration of war... FUCK YO LIFE! I'm comin' for ya... It doesn't matter how many nazis you surround yourself with, none of them can save you. Your Black Circle will crumble around you and then OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sewaside's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-26-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Sewaside's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2014)
EnXeKvAaLrLIBER Offline
Destiny's End, Destinies Mend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2014, 06:21 PM

" How stupid will you look when all is said and done and your kind has regressed to your naturally intended state of slavery? "

" I'll take the blade off of that guillotine and slice you the long way up, starting between your black ass crack. Now unless I'm mistaking your species and you're really a planarian, being split in two is going to pose a severe problem for your plans. "

" Etched in the very blood vessels you survive upon. "
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes EnXeKvAaLrLIBER's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-27-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates EnXeKvAaLrLIBER's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2014)