Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVE thread! Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 Part 1 (1st post updated regularly)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-26-2014, 04:24 PM

O2 Arena, London, England.

[SIDE NOTE: THIS THREAD WILL HAVE CONSTANT UPDATED RESULTS SO BE SURE TO KEEP CHECKING IN!]

[Image: ShoveIt.png]

The show kicks off to a huge bang, fireworks and pyro fly into the air and explode into flames. SAIL bellows out through the booming speaker. As it finishes there is a long silence. The lights go out but then flicker on.

'Rule Britannia' plays and the crowd erupts into jeers as it becomes immediately clear that the host for the evening is about to make his way out from the back.

Archie Lawson walks out in front of his come crowd audience, despite the fact he is a proud Brit he still receives a lot of hatred from the fans. He smirks devilishly whilst standing at the top of the ramp. Gazing out at the thousands of fans, he strides fiercely down the ramp before grasping hold of the middle rope and climbing into the ring. Handed a microphone by the ring assistant, he is suited up and he speaks clearly down the microphone.

Archie Lawson: “Hello England.”

The crowd erupts into cheers.

“I am your guest general manager for the evening and what a show we have for you. Finally, the battle to end all battles will take place on MY show. The Administrator will go one on one with Shane ! You have all of that to see tonight, but there is one thing that...”

“God Bless America” begins playing and the fan reaction is split right down the middle. Cheers combating a storm of boos as the King of the XWF makes his way out of the entry way with Princess Kate on his arm and his newly appointed Court Jester Haden Oliver Thomas in full Jester attire, including face paint in tow. His golden chain shines in the light. He holds a microphone and shakes his head. Archie sighs and looks up at the King.

Theo Pryce: “Cut the crap Archie and get out of my ring. Tonight is about The Black Circle, not about some English suit who comes and runs a show once every three months. Now go and sit behind the commentary desk and stay out of the way of real talent...”

Suddenly Theo is struck from behind with a steel chair. Theo drops to the floor as Princess Kate runs backstage. The man's identity is hidden by a mask but he continues to drops another chair shot on the King of the XWF. Archie drops the microphone and heads to the commentary desk, laughing at the events unfolding at the start of this special edition of Shove It. The crowd cheers as the camera lens focuses in on Theo who is down and out on the stage.

Theo is slightly wounded and the man turns away and walks back stage, laughing intensely.

Archie Lawson: "I think the King got what was coming to him right there. The real question is whether or not this will effect the outcome of his best of three falls match later on tonight with the returning Kinwrathi!"

Damien Callaway
- vs -
DShadows
Xtreme Rules, Falls Count Anywhere, One Fall

After a short break, Theo is holding his head after the attack whilst sat on a throne at the top of the stage. Princess Kate sits next to him but he pays little attention to her as he awaits for the opening match.

DShadows is heading into the arena for his Extreme match with pin falls anywhere! He steps into the arena and out onto the ramp! Show boating to the crowd!
Damien Callaway attacks from behind! Forcing him to the edge! Bellow him is a 15 foot fall to the cement!

Shadows starts to fight off Callaway as the two exchange fists! Shadows gets the turn on Callaway and forces him back to the edge then jumps at him!

The two fall 15ft to the floor bellow with a sickening thud!

Shadow on top of Callaway moves an arm over for the pin!

Kick out!

Callaway kicks out! The two are down but moving! Shadows is the first to his feet and pulls Callaway up by his hair and…..bitch slaps him!

Open Hand slaps across the face of Callaway!

Callaway starting to return slap Shadow! IT IS SLAP FEST 2014 HERE IN THE ARENA!

Callaway finally getting the upper hand by pulling the hair of Shadows and giving a rake to the eyes!

Callaway now attacking Shadow with the Finger nail shuffle!
Shadows falls back and is now kicking at Callaway! Shadows face is bloody!

Shadows kicks Callaway in the testicles and he crumbles to the ground! Shadow gets up and kicks him in the face! He then grabs an extension cord and starts to whip Callaway! Callaway grabs the cord trying to stop the whipping only to get whipped across the face! Callaway angrily grabs the cord and proceeds to tug-a-war with Shadows!

Shadow reaches back and grabs a soda from a fans hand and throws it into the face of Callaway! Callaway gets two open eyes full of citric acids, sugar and food colouring! Callaway lets out a loud yell as he lets go of the cord! Shadow comes at Callaway to give more whipping but Callaway charges Shadows forcing him into the barricade and spilling into the crowd. Shadow pulls a lighter from his pocket and starts to burn Callaway's face with the flame! Callaway backs off and starts grabbing chairs and pelting Shadow with the steel! Shadow literally falling back over fans and chairs alike trying to escape! The fans scramble as chairs go flying! Shadow knocks over a purse and a flair gun falls out! Shadows grabs the gun and turns shooting Callaway in the chest with the flaming ball!

CALLAWAY IS ON FIRE!

Callaways entire chest is on fire! He frantically tries to put out the flames!

Shadows decides to take advantage of the situation and takes a chair and slaps Callaway across the face with it! Callaway collapses to the ground! His chest still smoking from the flair gun fire! 
Shadows decided to capitalize on the situation and starts slamming chairs down on top of the fallen Callaway! Over and over!

Shadows goes for the pin!

KICK OUT!

Shadows gets up and wipes some blood from his face and goes back on the attack! He looks around for something good and only seeing empty bottles and soda cups. He starts to kick Callaway and drag him towards the ring!

Callaway grabs an empty beer bottle and throws it at Shadow hitting him in the back of the head!

Shadow shakes out the cobwebs and turns you get slapped once more with another bottle! This bottle smashed across his face! Shadow falls to the concrete! Callaway stands! His chest still smoking! His flesh red and irritated!

Callaway takes a shard of glass and starts cutting the face of Shadows!

Shadows starts kicking from the pain! Callaway starts head butting Shadows! 6 foul head buts directly to the unprotected face of Shadow!

Callaway gets up and looks down at Shadows! His face bloody! His nose obviously broken! Shadow not moving! Callaway lifts Shadows up and body slams him onto the barricade!

Shadows bounces off the barricade and falls to the floor! He is out cold!

Callaway leaps over the divider and lands directly on top of Shadow! Boots first!

Callaway goes for the pin!

.KICK OUT!

Shadows kicked out! Callaway looks at Shadows who is slowly coming around! He gets up and grabs the top of the steel steps and throws it on top of Shadows!

Shadows starts to spit blood! As he rolls around the floor!

The two men now are back up after a moment of re-cooperation. Shadows kicks Callaway in the gut and seems to have the advantage, but no... the roll up by Callaway!

3.......!

Callaway secures the victory and his hand is raised as we fade to a break.

Winner: Damien Callaway

From a faded black we open up in the arena's hallway. The camera pans to a doorway that leads to the outside of the building, just as the double sided doors swing wide open and walks in two men. One man, followed by a puff or two of darkened white smoke, cherry green apple scented marijuana- and the other man followed by a completely non-scented clear mist of oxygen air. Basically nothing. The man on the left, dressed in jeans and a dark blue Richard Sherman #25 jersey of the Seattle SEAHAWKS. The other man, dressed in jeans and a pure white untouched by dirty hands, Marshawn Lynch #24 jersey of the Seattle SEAHAWKS.

The camera pans back to reveal it's Sewaside on the left and on the right it's Infamous. Infamous wearing the patented Deadpool mask. The take a few steps forward so in tune and on the same page that each step seems to be synchronized with each other.

Sewaside: “So whose first?”

Infamous: “They'll know. But first we need to find ourselves a warm up man.”

Sewaside: “Right.”

The two continue walking down the hallway, still in sync- just a little less Lance Bass and a little more Justin Timberlake. The two of them reach the end of the public hallway and enter the private section of the arena, you know where the athletes and performers go to get away to get ready. Once passing through security detail, they spot him.

Infamous: “Him.”

Sewaside: “For reals?”

Infamous: “Any other ideas?”

Sewaside: “Nope. He was the one- I was hoping you'd point out.”

Sewaside takes a last toke from his blunt before putting the near roach out on the floor. Infamous nods and takes charge towards the man. This man just sitting in the commons area minding his own business completely oblivious to the fact he's going to get attacked. But not just attacked, he's going to get a warm welcoming from the fist to your face brigade. The camera pans about just as Sewaside and Infamous get over to the man, the man is revealed to be ….. TONY SANTOS!

Infamous grabs up Tony and Tony reacts surprised pushing Infamous backwards in defense. Sewaside spins Tony about and grabs him into a cradled DDT dropping Santos right onto the steel chair he was seated on just seconds before! Sewaside stands up looking over the mangled steel chair and the out cold Santos. Infamous walks over and starts just stomping on the back of Santos. Sewaside pulls the table over into a position for Infamous. Infamous pulls the near lifeless body of Santos to his feet- and lifts him up with a gutwrench powerbomb but Infamous over pulls and sends Santos into a widow's peak looking maneuver. Infamous spins and drops in a form of a suplex dropping Santos through that table spine first. Sewaside and Infamous look over the knocked out Santos.

Sewaside: “I'm warmed up. So whose first?”

Infamous: “Fire up, and I'll tell you- on the way.”

Infamous and Sewaside, hurry off down the West side hallway away from the commons area- as security and other XWF Officials hurry to check on Santos. Wonder what else Infamous and Sewaside have planned? Who else will they attack? Could this be a calculated set of attacks to help out Administrator for later on tonight?!

The action now returns to the ring where the triple threat match seems ready to go!

The referee calls for the bell and the match gets underway.

Scott starts throwing body shots to Marshall Cage, while John Austin stands back and thinks on his strategy. Cage is unable to properly defend his body without leaving one area open for abuse, but decides to swing wildly. Landing a right hook to the ribcage of Scott Charlotte. John Austin decides now is the time to move, sneaking up beside the battling duo, pushing their heads together he drops his own in for a double head butt. Cage is clearly dazed so Austin grabs Charlotte and picks him up and lifts him as high as he possibly can for a power slam. Charlotte is down! Austin feeling victorious decides to climb the ropes to set up for something big when out of nowhere Cage rushes over and knocks Austin out of the ring and onto the concrete, hard. Cage then runs over to Charlotte as he’s starting to get up and kicks him in the ribs. Cage then grabs Charlotte by his ear, pulling him the his feet then begins to chop him in the neck and chest. A flurry of chops is coming towards Charlotte, whose ear is still being held by the smaller man. Charlotte delivers a sturdy shot to Cage’s chest causing him to let go and cease the chops. Charlotte grabs Cage’s head and pulls a one handed bulldog. Austin pops up as the two are on the mat, looks at Charlotte and helps him to his feet. The pair then begin barrage of kicks to the side of Cage. Cage is unable to get up or cover his sides properly, every time he thinks the flow has stopped it begins again.

Austin gets a smirk on his face as he throws a foot to Charlotte’s abdomen and pulls a Snap DDT landing Charlotte on top of Cage. Austin takes a second to laugh at what he’s done. As Cage rolls Charlotte off of him and begins to stand Austin grabs him for a double arm DDT. Charlotte rose to his feet as this was happening. As Cage begin to stand Charlotte delivered a Shining Wizard to the face of the smaller man. Charlotte runs into the ropes looking to drop an elbow on the downed Cage, but is caught by Austin with a Spinning Spine Buster. Austin once again feeling victorious retreats back waiting for someone to raise to their feet. Cage is the first, and unbeknownst to him Austin begins running and hits him with a Western Lariat. Cage ducks it though and Austin knocks out the referee!

Austin turns though, and he hits a running neck breaker to Cage! Out of nowhere though, kick to the gut by Charlotte and hits him with a spike DDT. All three men are down and out... what's this though?!

Archie Lawson: "Oh god no! What's he doing out here! And the referee is down and out!"

Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth runs down the ramp. He looks upon a downed John Austin. He grabs John by the hair and pulls him up. John Austin swings but Carter-Williams ducks and goes behind John Austin. Austin turns around to meet a Last Breath Super kick from Ezekiel! John Austin falls to the mat like a sack of bricks as Ezekiel rolls out of the ring happy with the work he's accomplished.

The referee remains down and out! Charlotte flings Cage out of the ring! He celebrates but turns around!

There's a sudden voice that echoes around the arena.

“Look at this stuff. Isn’t it neat? Wouldn’t you think my collection’s complete? Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl, the girl who has evvvver-y-thing?”

Tri Bute future rolls out from under the ring and immediately future slides in whilst Austin tosses Scott Charlotte over the top rope. John Austin turns around, expecting to see Marshall Cage across the ring, but is instead met with a future hand on his neck. “The Future Warrior’s” future grip is tight as he lifts John Austin into the air and future attempts to future hit him with Torrential Tri Bute (Future Chokeslam), but Austin is able slip out and whip Bute into the ropes where Cage is standing. 

Tri Bute’s Buteiful Future Elbow, once again, crashes against Marshall’s forehead and knocks him off of the apron and into the security barricade. Austin kneels over for the Backbody Drop, but Tri Bute breaks his future momentum by spinning and delivers a ROLLING Future Piledriver. 

Tri Bute, pleased with the damage done to both of his targets future exits the ring as Scott Charlotte covers the downed John Austin.

1…

2…

Cage breaks it up! He grabs Charlotte and throws him out of the ring. Austin though, kick the gut and the scissors kick!

The pin on Cage!

3!!!!!

John Austin has done it!!

Winner: John Austin

We come back from commercial break and we find Steve Sayors in the backstage area.

Steve Sayors: "What a amazing night we have had so far XWF nation but we still have some great matches left on the card, like the main event pitting Shane vs. the mysterious Administrator. Eight guys will be surrounding the ring and the loser will have their head chopped off. The wrestling world has been buzzing ever since this announcement and why don't we see what some of our own think about this..."

John Austin walks up on camera, with a towel around his neck that is clearly wounded from the multiple attacks he suffered tonight.

Sayors: "John, you had a amazing match earlier on tonight against Marshall Cage and Scott Charlotte. You are back and in full force and I want to get your opinions on tonight's card. Who do you think will be getting their head chopped off tonight?"

John Austin: "Does it really matter? I hope Shane and the Admin beat the hell out of each other. This has been brewing long before I ever signed with this company, last year. Personally I would be happy if all ten men involved tonight loose their heads."

Sayors: "Yes John but only one will and who do you think it will be?"

Austin: "Well Shane signs my checks and Admin is just very scary...I will go the opposite way and say that somehow Scott Charlotte gets his head chopped off tonight, I don't know how but I say his sorry ass gets it."

Sayors: "Well thanks John."

Austin: "I am not done Steve. I want to address one thing. I recently caught wind of a man named Ezekiel Carter Williams. See Steve, I have been getting told that he wants to try his hand at John Austin one time."

John grabs the microphone and pushes Steve out of the way

Austin: "Listen up Zeke...You are a amazing talent, one of the best here in XWF, there is no denying it. I am always impressed by your actions rather it be on the mic or in the ring. So you want John Austin huh? ...Tell you what young gun, I am not a hard man to find. But I warn you to go back and watch the match I had with Steve Davids in Italy. Watch the ladder match I had against Mystica and Smoke-Man and really ask yourself do you want to step in the ring with one of the most dangerous men in XWF? ...

I make a living on making the men and women I face, feel the pain and anguish I suffer every single day I have to wake up. Don't say I didn't warn you when your ass is getting eaten alive by my army of the undead....I will see you soon pal....

It's quite obvious I have a target on my back. Tri Bute, Zeke... I'll be seeing you soon."

John drops the microphone as the camera cuts over to Steve who is adjusting his nice suit and shakes his head as if to say .."Wow!"

The Linguist
- vs -
Levi Storm
Submission Only

What a great night we have had so far here at the O2 arena and now it gets much better. The lights in the arena go out and a bright spot light hits the stage. "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred begins to play and out steps XWF's wealthiest male model, Levi Storm. He does a little dance while still in the spot-light and slowly removes some of his clothing, revealing his amazing body to the delight of all the females in the crowd. The men begin to heavily boo Levi as he finally makes his way down to the ring. He rolls into the ring and goes to the top turnbuckle to flex some more. Flashes of light from some cell phones can be see as the females are taking the pics. He hops down and takes his pants off, revealing a very provocative speedo.

The lights in the arena stay dark but then suddenly, a random assortment of colored lights begin to flash wildly through the O2 arena. "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream, Part 2" by My Morning Jacket begins to play and out steps the man simply known as The Linguist. He raises his hands in the air and shockingly gets a pretty decent reaction, all things considered. He walks down the ramp and begins adjusting his fingerless gloves and elbow pads. Linguist makes his way into the ring and goes eye to eye with Levi. The referee separates them both and begins explaining the rules to them about the submission match.

The ref signals for the bell and this match is underway. Both men lock up in the center of the ring with a tight grip. Linguist brings Levi down with a take-down and locks in a side headlock. The ref begins asking Levi if he wants to quit but Levi shakes his hand as if to say "NO"

Linguist keeps the hold on but brings Levi back up to his feet. He tries for another take-down but Levi yanks the hair of Linguist, sending him down to the mat. Levi goes to apply the Figure Four but Linguist rolls up Levi into a small package. The fans count to infinity but the ref informs Linguist that there are no pins in a submission match. Linguist picks Levi back up and gives him a hard right that connects to his jaw. Levi staggers back and goes for a punch but Linguist ducks. Levi turns back around and is speared half-way across the ring by Linguist. The fans break out to cheers as we see this man exit the ring.

Linguist looks under the ring and pulls out a copy of Merriam Webster's 2014 Dictionary, hard cover that is. Levi opens up the dictionary and begins to read cause learning a new word is a good thing. The fans laugh but he comes back to reality and enters into the ring. He motions for Levi to come up to his feet. Levi staggers up to his feet and Linguist comes running with the dictionary and connects with Levi's head. The sound of the hard cover connecting with Levi's head is sickening. Pages go flying everywhere as Levi is out cold.

Linguist applies the dreaded Boston crab to Levi in the center of the ring. Fans begin to chant "TAP! TAP! TAP!" ...The ref begins asking Levi if he wants to quit but Levi is still out from the dictionary shot. Not knowing really what to do, he begins to raise the hand and see if it falls. After two times of the hand falling to the mat, the ref raises it one more time and before it falls, Levi raises it up saying "this match ain't over yet!"

Levi powers out and goes after Linguist. He locks up with the man and delivers a brutal "Jerry Lawler" like pile-driver. Levi rolls Linguist over on his chest and motions that this it. He locks in his finisher "The Disco Nap" (Camel-Clutch like Sleeper)..He locks the move in even tighter as we can see Linguist fading away. The fans begin to chant for this unknown individual and we can see him trying to regain his power. We see his hands shaking and he starts to make it to his feet. Linguist is back on his feet but Levi still has the Disco Nap locked in. Linguist walks two steps forward and drives Levi, back first down to the mat.

Linguist makes it back to his feet, after both men were out for a few minutes. Linguist goes back and locks in the Boston crab. He sits on the back of Levi Storm and applies the pressure even more. The ref begins asking away if Levi wants to quit.

And Levi Storm taps out!!!

The Linguist has done it!!

Winner: The Linguist

We cut backstage again, and we see the two Seahawks, the offense and the defense. Sewaside and Infamous. They are stopped, looking, watching two guys in another personal commons area. It's one with couches and shit. There is two guys in suits. One looks like Johnny fucking Cash, and another like a damn Nazi.

Sewaside: “Oh please tell me it's him.”

Infamous: “No it's him.”

Sewaside: “Nig it should be him.”

Infamous: “But this was my plan. And I want him.”

Sewaside: “I still say, the message is clear, if we attack him.”

Infamous: “Wait... One Two... one two... One Two... two one. One Two, three four. Square root of negative ninety, carry the five to the second power of Thundera.”

Sewaside: “What the fuck you doing dawg?”

Infamous: “If my Math serves me, I say. Fuck it, why not attack them both? We can take them both.”

Sewaside: “I like the way you think, but are you sure you're not on that Lucky Charms?”

Infamous: “How'd you know?”

Sewaside: “Fuckin' Infamy.”

The two men charge out, and before they can make any offense- John Madison and NAZI spin towards them and start there own attacks on the rivaling men. John Madison measures up to Infamous and starts punching him in the masked Deadpool face. NAZI leaps over the couch and grabs onto Sewaside pushing him into a column and starts punching him into his gut.

Infamous blocks a punch from Madison and delivers a punch to Madison's face. Sewaside spins and slams NAZI into the column. Infamous grabs forward grabbing Madison and sending a quick knee into his gut taking the wind right out of his sails. Sewaside whips NAZI towards the couches but NAZI regains himself- but Sewaside charges and leaps! Sewaside catches NAZI with an underhook and spins, mid-spin Sewaside switches up and hooks his legs around NAZI's head and whips himself over the couches and SMASH! NAZI crashes through a coffee table! Spinning fucking hurricanrana through a fucking coffee table! Infamous laughs as Sewaside stands up making a damn 'Sabu' point to the sky gesture. Infamous kicks at Madison as Madison catches the foot but quick thinking Infamous drops him with an enziguri! Infamous lifts Madison up and drops him with a large jumping falcon arrow! FALCON fucking ARROW! Right on the concrete flooring!

Sewaside grabs up a leg to the broken coffee table, pushes it across the throat of NAZI just as Infamous drags the knocked out Madison over. NAZI struggles and tries to push back at the leg cutting off his airway.

Infamous: “When your buddy wakes up, relay the message.”

Sewaside: “Take a dive, if you know what's good.”

Infamous: “Promise. We don't want slaves. We just want to fix what's wrong with the place.”

Sewaside: “And what's wrong, is what that Brainwashing is doing.”

Infamous: “Fuck it, not just to Maddy Ice over here, pass the word along to Manti Theo and the rest of the Two Live Crew. Black Circle takes the dive, or there will be Hell to pay. I'm not playing around.”

Sewaside: “What's your problem dawg?”

Infamous: “I didn't come back to play around with chumps. I came back so that I can take what's rightfully mine.”

Sewaside: “Don't worry, it's all under control. Now.”

The two men smile, and head off back down the way they came. Madison still out cold from the head smashing the floor, and NAZI trying hard to catch his breath. NAZI pushes himself over to Madison to check on him, just as Theo Pryce rushes into the frame and grabs on both of them. Words are being said but nothing is heard. Theo Pryce looks pissed. Is Black Circle getting picked apart? Are these still calculated attacks to keep XWF from helping Shane ? Who will Sewaside and Infamous, the “SI-GULLS”, the “SI-HAWKS”, attack next?

Will these two guys get involved in the Main Event!?

Morbid Angel
- vs -
Griffin MacAlister
Bring Your Own Weapons Match, One Fall
Rules: Each competitor may bring up to five weapons to the ring with them which will be legible for use. These weapons should be specified in the competitors first RP or via PM if they do not wish to RP until later in the week.

We return from the commercial break with MacAllister's music still playing through out the arena.

Griffin lights a blunt in the center of the ring while Morbid stands in the corner. We see a fan's sign in the crowd that says: "MORBID GAYNGEL." Griffin walks up to Morbid and blows smoke in his face! The smoke from Griffin's blunt hits Morbid's face and takes him out like someone just threw acid in his face, or like when Muta used Asian Mist on his opponents. What the fuck is in that blunt of his?

With Morbid blinded on the mat, Griffin is able to go to work on him with some Mechanic stomps. Griffin grabs Morbid by the chin and holds him up in the corner. He then gives Morbid a headbutt, right in the center of his face! Morbid stumbles across the ring, teary eyed from getting smashed in the nose.

Griffin walks up behind Morbid and gives him a back suplex. He goes for an early pin, but Morbid kicks out right before 2.

Griffin picks up Morbid and backs him into a fresh corner. He slaps his hand into Morbid's chest with a set of five chops, pulls Morbid out of the corner by the wrist, and knocks him down with a lariat! Griffin isn't done there. He pulls Morbid up and goes for a powerbomb, but Morbid gives Griffin a face punch as he was perched on The Mechanic's shoulders. That face punch took a lot out of Griffin! No one delivers the face punch quite like Morbid Angel, a true innovator of face punching.

Griffin shakes off the cobwebs from that face punch, and recovers to come face to face with Morbid. Morbid throws another face punch and lands it on the cheek of Griffin before he has a chance to block it. What a face punch! Morbid flexes his fingers, trying to relieve some of the pain from smashing Griffin's face in. He really should invest in some tape if he's gonna be using those face punches!

Morbid waits for Griffin to recover and this time he smacks Griffin down with a RUNNING FACE PUNCH!

Holy shit chants from the crowd at that face punch.

Morbid Angel pins Griffin, but only gets a 2.

Morbid puts Griffin into a headlock on the ground as Griffin looks dazed. Morbid is doing an excellent job at targeting the stoner's already fried brain. Every couple of seconds, Morbid release the head lock and smashes the back of Griffin's head with his elbow.

Morbid reaches into his pants while he keeps a chin lock applied to Griffin with the other arm. What's he going for here...

Morbid pulls out a banana! Oh my! How the hell did he manage to hold that inside his cut off shorts while performing all of these athletic maneuvers? Morbid rips the peel off with his teeth and then smears the banana into Griffin's mouth, choking him with it! Here, Griffin, have some potassium, you slackass pothead!

Griffin is spitting out bits of banana as Morbid keeps trying to force it down Griff's throat. Morbid releases Griffin, stands up, and kicks the banana into Griffin's mouth!

Griffin rolls over onto his stomach and coughs up the banana.

Morbid Angel picks up Griffin, throws him into the ropes and hits him with the CLOSE LINE!! Holy shit, what a CLOSE LINE! That's right, I said CLOSE LINE.

Angel reaches into his bag of toys for the next weapon. What does this sick, devil dong worshiper have in mind here...

A RAKE! Holy shit, as if the CLOSE LINE wasn't enough, Morbid is bringing in the rake. The teeth of that rake seem to have been sharpened. Who in the hell sharpened that rake for Morbid Angel?

Morbid raises the altered rake over his head, and swings it down like a god damn sledge hammer! But Griffin rolls out of the way just in time, and the teeth of that rake impale the ring mat. Holy shit, imagine if that had been The Mechanic's flesh.

Morbid tries to pull the rake out of the ring mat, but it seems to be stuck in there for good. Not even the power of Satan could free that rake. Griffin recovers to one knee and slams his fist into the balls of Morbid! Morbid cries out like a demon as Griffin stands back up. Griffin takes the dong worshiping kraut fuck and drops him with a neck breaker. Griffy pins Morbid.

kick out!

Griffin reaches into his boot and pulls out... a butterfly knife!

Morbid is gonna get a taste of his own medicine now...

Griffin waits for Morbid to get up and stabs at him with the knife in an overhead arch, but Morbid catches the blade of the knife in his hand! Ouch! Morbid with more screams as Griffin pushes down the blade of the butterfly knife that's rubbing into Morbid's hand. We see blood trickle down the bottom of Morbid's closed fist. Morbid grabs Griffin's wrist with his other hand and then releases the blade of the knife with his other hand. We get our first look at Morbid's cut up hand as he stretches out his bloody hand. With his bloody hand freed, he smacks Griffin across the face with it, hurting his own hand in the process.

Griffin takes the butterfly knife and throws it at Morbid. Morbid ducks and the knife flies into the audience, possibly stabbing a young fan in the eyeball. Whatever, the fans sign waivers before they walk through the gates of Shove-It.

Griffin goes to his sack in the corner and pulls out a bag of weed. Whoops, how did that get in there? Morbid runs after Griffin, but Griffin reaches into the bag of weed and throws it into the eyes of Morbid Angel! It's the old sand in the eyes trick but for potheads.

Griffin takes the large half empty (half full?) plastic bag of weed and places it over the head of Morbid Angel, trying to suffocate him with it! Morbid is now choking on weed and gasping for air as Griffin strangles him with the bag. Griffin weakens Morbid to the point where he's down to one knee. Once Griffin sees that Morbid is weak, he lets go of him, and walks back to his sack of goodies in the corner. Griffin digs around the sack. He must have grabbed the wrong bag this morning, or been stoned off his ass when he put this together. Finally, Griffin locates the spring loaded baton!

Griffin turns around with the baton in hand, and is met by Morbid Angel who gives him a FACE PUNCH! Angel takes Griffin to where the rake is still planted in the ring mat, and body slams him on top of it. Angel picks up Griffin again, throws him into the ropes, and takes him down with a clothesline CLOSE LINE. The demonic kraut takes Griffin by the throat and gives him a choke slam straight to Hitler! Morbid covers Grifin.

Kick out!

Morbid lifts Griffin and carries him on the top rope. He might be going for Satan's Fall; the tombstone off the top rope. Morbid makes it to the second rope before Griffin begins to kick his feet and drive his knees into the back of Morbid. Griffin breaks free and lands behind Morbid onto the top rope and pushes Morbid off the second rope. Morbid lands dick-first on the mat, not having time to land properly. He turns to Griffin while holding his groin, and Griffin hits him in the chest with a missile drop kick!

Griffin takes Morbid and goes for the Reality Check (Twist of Fate), but Morbid spins out of it, kicks Griffin in the stomach, and smacks his hand down onto Griffin's throat!

Griffin falls down to the mat but is fast back to his feet, Angel swings a clothesline at him but MacAllister ducks it! REALITY CHECK! (Twist of Fate)

The cover!

3!!!!

Griffin scores the win and Angel is down and out!!

Winner: Griffin MacAllister

After the ring is cleared for the next match we cut to the stage, Theo Pryce is sat on his throne next to Princess Kate after recovering from his earlier attack. Haden is still dressed in a jester's outfit dancing around much to The King's amusement.

Archie Lawson: "Michael, it's been a great show so far and right now we just await the entrances of Mr. Supernova & Frodo Smackins! What are your thoughts?"

Michael McBride: "My thoughts are: How the fuck did you put this show together? You are renowned for your incompetence but this is turning out to be one hell of a show! This next match is a Hell in a Cell match and everyone here tonight is in for a treat!"

Mr. Supernova
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
Hell in a Cell, Special Guest Referee, One Fall
Special Referee
Zak Misery

The television champion’s music hits the arena and Mr Supernova emerges on the stage. He raises the belt into the air before making his way down the ramp through the cell door and into the ring. He hands his belt to the ring assistant and awaits his opponent’s entrance.

Frodo makes his way out to a mixed reaction from the crowd; he stares at the Television champion and certainly looks focused on his match tonight. He enters the ring and looks up at the cell that surrounds him.

The two men stare each other as Zak Misery strolls out wearing a referee’s shirt. He looks reluctant to get in the ring but eventually does so; he climbs into the ring and calls for the bell.

Archie Lawson: "This match is certainly a weird one. Mr Supernova was angered by the way in which Frodo and Zak’s relationship was seemingly headed but the two opponents seemingly settled their differences verbally. Now it’s time to see these events unfold in the ring."

Michael McBride: "Yeah weird to say the least but you can count on The Black Circle’s Mr Supernova holding nothing back from this match up here tonight. Expect this match to be fast paced and high flying!"

As they hear the bell the Television Champion flies across the ring with a flying forearm that sends Frodo straight to ground. Supernova leaps straight to the top turnbuckle wasting little time here. Frodo gets to his feet and ducks out of the way of an oncoming suicide dive by Nova. Smackins turns and nails his opponent with a DDT followed up by a quick cover that Nova immediately kicks out of.

Both men are straight up to their feet; Supernova ducks a clothesline and leaps onto the middle rope and diving towards Smackins. Frodo ducks it though and Nova lands on his feet. Frodo ducks an oncoming kick but the Television Champion follows this up with a second kick that connects with his opponent’s temple sending Frodo down to the mat.

Nova looks down on his opponent for a moment, with a smirk on his face. He then looks across at his former boyfriend, Zak Misery. Misery looks uncomfortable as Nova goes down for a cover.

Unsurely, Misery drops down and counts but Frodo kicks out immediately. Nova grins once more and picks up his floored opponent by the head and flings him to the outside of the ring. Mr Supernova drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring seeking his prey. Frodo counters and kicks the Television Champion in the gut before sending him face first into the cell. He continues this, picking him up once more and throwing him to the cell wall adjacent to the previous one. Following this, he hits a standing drop kick sending his opponent down to the floor.

Frodo grabs Nova and slides him into the ring. Frodo rolls in and goes for a cover, Zak reluctantly counts the pin.

Kick out!

Frodo looks up at Misery's hesitance and seems slightly agitated by this.

Archie Lawson: "God damn it Zak, call this match properly or I'll find someone who can!"

The two men lock up once more, Supernova has the strength advantage backing Frodo into the corner and hitting a knee to the ribs before flipping him over his shoulder and onto his back. Nova climbs onto the middle turn buckle and flies with a leg drop but it's dodged by Frodo who turns... Hurricanrana! Smackins runs off the ropes and hits a drop kick to the back of the current television champion. He is quick to then lock in a cobra clutch on his opponent, keeping him down and grounded. Nova struggles to his feet though and hits some elbows to the midsection but Frodo sees it's turning in the favour of The Black Circle member and hits a knee to the temple. Nova is groggy in the centre of the ring... Frodo runs off the ropes and hits a cross body! Nova rolls it over though, using the momentum to pin Frodo with a small package!

Kick out!!

Another slow count by Misery that may have cost Mr. Supernova this match and he does not look impressed at all. He squares up to Misery who backs away into the corner. Nova is jumped from behind by Frodo Smackins though who then hits a Russian Leg Sweep before locking in an arm bar down on the mat. Misery is unsure what to do, the fire in Nova's eyes become clear. He drags himself to the ropes and uses the leverage to force Frodo out of the ring. Nova runs after Frodo and hits him with a chop to the back of the leg, taking him down to one knee. Nova then follows this up with a devastating shining wizard on the outside of the ring. He picks Frodo up and throws him into the ring before rolling in after him. To his surprise though, Frodo is fast to his feet and takes Nova out with a swipe to the knee before planting his knee on the skull of Nova! That's his finisher right there!

The cover!

Another hesitant count!!

Kick out!!

This time it's Frodo who is angered by Zak's refereeing. He begins to question the referee himself and it seems both competitors are frustrated with the decision making of the special guest referee. Frodo is jumped from behind this time and is sent through the middle rope by a furious Mr Supernova. He continues the onslaught, throwing him THROUGH the cell door! Blood begins to weep from Frodo's skull as Nova begins to climb the cell!

Archie Lawson: "Oh god no!"

McBride: "Oh Fuck Yes!"

Archie: "Will you shut up?"

Nova begins to taunt Smackins who starts to climb up the cell himself. Misery waits in the ring, unsure of what to do!

Archie: "Pins only count if they are IN the ring remember!!"

Nova allows Frodo onto the cell as he hesitates for a moment and the two begin to exchange forearm after forearm, Frodo seems to have the upper hand, backing the two of them into the centre of the cell!

Out of nowhere though! Kick to the gut by Nova....

DARKEST LIGHT! (Cross Rhodes) The two men fly through the top of the cell and into the ring. Both men are down! Misery contemplates for a moment, as Supernova crawls into the pin.

Zak doesn't make the count. Archie Lawson looks puzzled on the outside and waves his arm to the top of the stage where Theo Pryce is sitting.

McBride: "What the fuck is going on here?"

Theo nods and looks pleased. He sprints down the ramp and through the cell door. Misery just steps out of the ring, unable to make the count.

Theo enters the ring

NO! Kick out!

Mr. Supernova looks up in disbelief. Misery walks away, unable to watch. Theo Pryce now, also looks completely lost. How on earth did Frodo just kick out!?

Nova pulls him to his feet though... Darkest Light once more!!! (Cross Rhodes).

Another cover...

3!!!!!!

Mr. Supernova has done it! Despite Frodo's resilience this match is over! Theo raises his fellow Black Circle member's hand up high with a grin on his face. Lawson sits back down, unsure of the events that have just unfolded.

The shot fades to a commercial break.

Winner: Mr. Supernova

Kinwrathi
- vs -
The King, Theo Pryce
2 Out Of 3 Falls.
First Fall: Xtreme Rules
Second Fall: Cage Match
Third Fall: I Quit Match

The words 'Money Talks' emerges on the screen as Theo Pryce steps up from his throne, leaving Kate comfortably next to it. He grins before strolling down the ramp and into the ring!

Archie Lawson: "What a show it has been so far and what a match we have got scheduled for you right here!"

Michael McBride: "Too right and there is no doubt in my mind that the King will prevail here tonight just like he always does."

Archie Lawson: "And if you're quite finished, let's await the entrance of the man that is going to give Theo Pryce one hell of a fight..."

As soon as the music hits Kinwrathi steps out from behind the curtain in rhythm with the drums. He squares up to a child in the audience and swears in his face. The crowd aren't sure how to react as he slides into the ring and squares up to the King, Theo Pryce straight away.

Archie Lawson: "This match is going to be epic and I want to remind everyone that it is best two out of three falls with the first match being an Xtreme rules match! I cannot help but think the attack that Theo Pryce received earlier in the night may have a slight effect on this match up!"

The referee calls for the bell and the two men waste no time at all in beginning to exchange punches. Eventually Theo comes out on top, pushing his opponent against the ropes and whipping him across the ring. Theo spins around Kinwrathi and grabs him from behind before attempting a german suplex but instead Kinwrathi flips and lands on his feet and the two men are unharmed and face to face once more.

They lock up and Kinwrathi backs Theo into the corner but receives a thumb to the eye, sly move from the King. He capitalises on this, whipping him to the opposite corner and leaping into the air and splashing him in the corner. Theo then runs off the ropes and hits Kinwrathi with the running bulldog to high impact. Pryce heads out of the ring and Michael McBride hands the King a steel chair.

Archie Lawson: "Sit down and let these two fight it out on their own for fuck sake."

Theo turns and goes to slam the chair into the ribs but Kinwrathi ducks it low and hits a shoulder to the gut of Pryce and flips him over his shoulder before running of the ropes and hitting a leg drop. A quick cover.

Kick out fast by Theo Pryce. Kinwrathi calls for Theo to get to his feet. He does so and rather fast, the two men lock up once more, Kinwrathi locks Pryce in a head lock and takes him down to one knee. He flips Pryce over and tries to choke him out. The King slowly pulls himself to his feet though and manages to thumb Kinwrathi in the eye before planting him face first into a low knee. He follows up on this by throwing him at the ropes and lifting him into the air and slamming him face down on the mat. Theo ceases the opportunity and heads under the ring where he pulls out a garbage can filled with weapons. He throws it into the wring but Kinwrathi has got to his feet and nails Theo in the skull with a enziguri!

Both men fall to the mat and regain some energy for a moment. They grab a weapon from the trash can each and then stand opposite each other ready for a battle. Theo has a kendo stick whilst Kinwrathi has a sledge hammer. Kinwrathi ducks the shot from Theo who then dives over a sweeping attack from his opponent with the hammer. The two continue to duel for a moment until Theo drops the weapon and instead drop kicks Kinwrathi in the knee. He runs off the ropes and attempts a scissors kick but Kinwrathi rolls under it and lifts Theo up onto his shoulders....

Archie Lawson: "These two have done their homework, they continue to dodge each other's attacks. What's this though? Aeroplane spin!"

Around and around the two men go until eventually Theo is dropped and the two men seem groggy. The fans are amused as the King falls to his knees and receives a Pele kick to the back as well. Now the cover!!

Kick out by the King!

Kinwrathi now goes after the left arm of Theo Pryce. He stomps on the shoulder and then on the arm... Following this up, he locks in an arm bar in attempt to win the first fall by submission. Pryce eventually overpowers Kinwrathi though, and pulls himself to the ropes where he uses the leverage to get himself out of the hold. He grabs the trash can lid.... CRACK. Down goes Kinwrathi.

The King drops into the cover.

Kick out at two!

Theo grabs the trash can and places it under his leg and goes for the leg drop on Kinwrathi who manages to roll out of the way some how. Both men now, pulling themselves to their feet using the ropes. A groggy Theo Pryce runs across the ring but is on the receiving end of a perfectly executed sit-out spine buster by Kinwrathi. They're both down and out now, Kinwrathi is first to his feet though and he goes after the left arm of the King once more. He drops the knee onto the arm and locks in yet another arm bar to weaken his opponent. You have got to bare in mind how this will effect Theo for all three, possibly two of these matches.

Pryce crawls to the ropes but Kinwrathi lets go and stomps on Pryce before throwing him shoulder first into the turn buckle. Then the roll up....

Kick out!

Pryce gets to his feet fast and hits his opponent with a forearm and whips him into the corner before nailing him with a high impact clothesline and flinging him to the opposing turn buckle. The King follows this up with another clothesline! Kinwrathi falls to his ass and is leant against the turn buckle. Ceasing the opportunity, Theo runs to the opposing corner then runs back and hits a drop kick! He's rolling out of the ring now though, and is looking under the ring. He pulls out a bag of tacks but just as he does so his opponent is back to his feet. Kinwrathi comes diving through the middle rope and hits the suicide dive. There's no count outs here so the two begin to brawl on the outside of the ring exchanging forearm after forearm. They both get to their feet, Kinwrathi runs at Theo with a spear but he side steps it and forces Kinwrathi to go head first into the barricade.

He might be down and out! Pryce pulls him by his legs and tries to get the dead weight back into the ring but Kinwrathi was playing possom! Axe kick! The King now, drops down to the padded floor. Kinwrathi picks him up and flies him shoulder first into the corner of the ring. Now he grabs one of the monitors from the commentary table.

Archie Lawson: "Woah, back off you fuck!"

McBride: "You said to let them get on with it Archie, shut the fuck up."

Archie Lawson: "No wonder no one's ever liked the Irish."

The King is on the receiving end of a monitor the skull. SMASH. That must be it. Kinwrathi picks Theo up and rolls him into the ring after a long struggle with the dead weight. He slides into the ring after him and goes for the cover.

Kick out! No! So close. Kinwrathi pulls Theo up by his head to his feet and then runs off the ropes... no! Pryce Check!(Spear after opponent runs off the ropes). Theo falls into a cover of his own!

Kick out!

The King holds his head in disbelief, he was certain that was it! He begins to shout and swear at the referee. Turns around! (The Feeling of Having Your) Hopes and Dreams Being Shattered Apart (Superkick)! Kinwrathi grabs a chair, hits the King in the ribs and then plants him with a spike DDT onto the chair! Blood begins to ooze down Theo's skull.

The cover.

3!!

Kinwrathi takes the first pin!

Kinwrathi – 1
Theo Pryce – 0

Fall 2: Cage Match, Escape Only.

The referee steps between the two men. The victor of the first fall backs into the corner as Archie Lawson orders some technicians to lower the cage, with various weapons still scattered in the ring. Pryce is down but McBride hands The King his chain before the cage is lowered. He wraps it around his knuckles and as the referee calls for the bell Pryce turns and nails Kinwrathi with a punch to the jaw with the chain. Everything is legal here! Pryce scampers to the cage and starts to climb, as he gets half way up though Kinwrathi grabs him by his tights. Theo starts to shake his head in desperation but is brought back first down to the mat. SLAM! Kinwrathi smiles devilishly. He pulls the King to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut. Falling into the corner the King tries to retaliate but is on the receiving end of yet another European Uppercut. Kinwrathi seems to be in control at the minute, he whips Pryce into the ropes and ducks under an oncoming clothesline before turning around and taking him down and unloading a flurry of punches. Theo turns it though, and now he's punching Kinwrathi. They continue to go back and forth until Theo hits an elbow the temple.

The battle continues, with Theo Pryce currently in control of the match. He grabs Kinwrathi by the head and pulls him to his feet and throws him head first into the cage. Blood then begins too ooze out of his skull. Both competitors are now bloody, and Pryce looks to further the damage as he picks Kinwrathi up… Fall-A-Way-Slam by the King and both men are recovering on the mat for a moment.

The King gets to his feet first and begins to slowly climb the cage; he’s evidently tired after the onslaught that has already occurred here tonight. He struggles half way up the cage but Kinwrathi manages to grab the top rope and pull it down, causing Theo Pryce to lose his balance and land on his feet in the ring once more. He receives a kick to the gut though and then a single armed DDT onto the weakened left arm and he roars out in pain. Kinwrathi now, locks in a third arm bar of the evening onto Pryce and he is really starting to cause serious pain to that left arm. After a moment it is obvious that Kinwrathi has had enough of wearing him down using the arm bar. He grabs the left arm and slams it into the cage. Pryce screams out in pain and Kinwrathi looks down on him viciously and hits a stomp to the left shoulder. He picks Pryce up and goes for a cradle DDT but somehow Pryce over powers him and flips him over his shoulder but both of them drop down to the mat, struggling in pain.

They both clamber to their feet and exchange a few slow forearms and cross body chops but eventually The King comes out on top, whipping Kinwrathi into the ropes and on the comeback he hits a Tilt-A-Whirl-Side-Slam! The King roars, symbolising he’s back in this match up. He heads to the opposite corner and at first starts to climb the cage until he sees his opponent getting to his feet. Wisely, Theo turns and leaps across the ring to hit a missile drop kick that is perfectly executed despite all of the damage he has taken so far. Pryce then drops some falling elbows onto Kinwrathi.

Pryce gazes across the ring to see the trash can left in the ring from earlier. He places it between the middle and top turn buckle and then grabs the kendo stick left in the ring from earlier as well. He goes to crack Kinwrathi with it but he rolls out of the way and somehow manages to kick the kendo stick out of the King’s hands before leaping to his feet. He grabs Pryce and goes to throw him head first into the trash can but it’s reversed with a spinning toe hold that sends Kinwrathi face first into the trash can! More blood pours out of a separate cut now on his skull. 

Theo ceases this opportunity and begins to climb the steel cage. He is three quarters of the way up, and Kinwrathi is back to his feet. He climbs up as well; both end up on top of the cage. They sit opposite each other, exchanging forearm after forearm until Pryce smashes Kinwrathi’s skull onto the cage. Kinwrathi falls back into the ring and the King is free to climb down the cage and claim fall number 2!

Kinwrathi – 1
Theo Pryce – 1

Archie Lawson: “This really has been epic so far, and the last fall is none other than an I Quit Match where anything goes! Who will quit first?”

Both men are re-cooperating for a moment until eventually they manage to pull themselves to either side of the ring, bloody and beaten. The referee calls for the bell but neither man looks set to move any time soon. They continue to stare each other down for the moment.

Finally, the two men edge towards each other in the centre of the ring where they continue to circle each other for a little while, both very cautious at the start of this match. They groggily lock up and it seems the adrenaline has finally got them going. Pryce pushes Kinwrathi into the corner and then hits a German Suplex. Pryce holds on and pulls Kinwrathi up once more, and another German Suplex! He looks to hold on again and go for a third here. Kinwrathi to his feet though, kicks his feet between Pryce's legs... Low blow to the King! Pryce drops down to the mat in agony before being on the receiving end of a Pele kick to the back. Blood is all over this ring at the minute. Kinwrathi drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring grabbing the back of tacks that were dropped earlier on in the night. He slides in with a sick grin on his face. He sticks his tongue out and unloads the tacks in the centre of the ring. Pryce has struggled to his feet but as he does Kinwrathi has kicked him in the gut, and lifts him up.... Power bomb!!! On the tacks!! They impale into the King's back and he roars out in agony. The referee is handed a microphone and starts to ask Pryce whether he gives up but the King shakes his head despite the tacks in his body and the blood oozing from it.

The damage taken here tonight really is something else! Kinwrathi cannot believe that The King refuses to give in. He pulls him up by his head, but what's this? Princess Kate is climbing the steel steps in order to distract Kinwrathi. He grins and slowly walks towards her, he grabs her by the hair and kisses her. She looks shocked and backs away from the ring returning to the top of the stage. Theo Pryce is up though, and Kinwrathi turns into a running high knee.

Pryce grabs his chain and wraps it around the throat of Kinwrathi. He begins to try and choke him out and the ref asks if Kinwrathi wants to give up. He continues to refuse though and connects with a reverse elbow to the King. He follows this up by climbing to his feet fast, leaping off the middle rope and executing a spring board cross body that takes both men down and out!

They struggle to their feet and exchange some flow fists to the side of the face. Kinwrathi eventually comes out on top and sends Theo to the outside, he picks up the one remaining monitor much to both of the commentators discuss and runs at Theo. Who ducks! Turns! Standing drop kick by the King! The monitor goes flying, the King picks Theo up high into a suplex position! Hits a sit out face buster through the damned commentary table!

Archie Lawson: “Do we look like the Spanish announce team damn it?!”

This time it's Kinwrathi who seems down and out, the referee continues to ask him if he quits but he's going to continue! He groggily tries to get to his feet but ends up falling at Theo's knees. Theo laughs and picks him up before sliding him into the ring. He grabs a kendo stick from the outside and this looks like it could be it! Kinwrathi's got the chain! SMACK! Theo's down now!

Kinwrathi rolls to the outside, handcuffs! He's got handcuffs! Theo's leant against the turn buckle sat on his ass but now has his hand tied to the ropes! He can't move!

Kinwrathi slides in, grabbing the Kendo stick and relentlessly smashes Pryce on the skull. The King refuses to give up though, and just continues to take shot after shot after shot. Pryce is out cold!

The referee calls for the bell despite Pryce never quitting! He's knocked out for a moment, his handcuffs are released. He's furious but he's too tired to do anything about it!

Kinwrathi has his hands raised as the match comes to an end and cuts for a commercial break!

Winner: Kinwrathi 2

Final Scores: Kinwrathi 2
Theo Pryce 1

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 19 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-26-2014), Andrew Morrison (01-26-2014), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-10-2017), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-26-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-26-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-27-2014), InfamOusUser (01-26-2014), John Austin (01-27-2014), John Samuels (01-26-2014), Morbid Angel (01-26-2014), Mr. Radio (01-26-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2014), Scott Charlotte (01-26-2014), Sewaside (01-27-2014), Tera Vincent (01-26-2014), The Linguist (01-27-2014), Theo Pryce (01-26-2014), Tri Bute (01-26-2014), ZakMisery (01-26-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-26-2014, 04:36 PM

"Fucking Iron Man. Where the fuck is Loki when you need him?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
The Linguist (01-26-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 05:40 PM

[Update]

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-26-2014), InfamOusUser (01-26-2014), Morbid Angel (01-26-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Archie Lawson's post!
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-26-2014)
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 05:45 PM

Guess you aren't that hard to find, John.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
John Austin (01-27-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 06:10 PM

[Update]

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
InfamOusUser (01-26-2014)
Levi Storm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 06:25 PM

OOC: Good Match Linguist. It's been fun working with you the past couple of shows.

[Image: Levi_zps1cc1274c.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2014, 06:25 PM

Well hot damn, Sewaside and Infamous! You shoulda just told me that you needed a warm up man and I would've been happy to oblige! No need to be all mean and attack me while I'm sharing some popcorn and an iced cold pop with my therapist in the "commons" area. I was just looking to enjoy a good ol' show from the fist to your...

Tony pauses, then pulls out a stack of notecards from his left pocket. He fumbles through a few, tossing them aside as he reads through each.

Let's see. Nu-Skool, Apocalyptic Genesis, The Brotherhood, heh, The Second City Warriors. No no, none of these.

Tony furiously flips through a handful of other notecards, displaying the likes of tag team names, singles wrestler names, a nudie of a dearly departed butt buddy during a stay in Tallahassee, and some other factoids that he'd written down to salvage his own fledgling memory, but none of which what he's been looking for.

Ah! The... Fist To Your Face Brigade... The... Fist To Your Face Brigade. Heh, that sounds like something a consistently bullied 10 year old says menacingly to his older tormentor in a failed attempt to intimidate him before having his face pummeled and jammed in a urinal. I'm sure I heard someone blurt that piss out when I was getting pummeled.

But that's beside the point! If you needed someone to warm you up, you should've just freaking texted me! I would've been elated to bring the Icy-Hot and smear it all over those rough and tough fists of yours so you could take those fists and get them up close and personal with your pretty anuses.

You just had to say the word! The Fist To Your Face Brigade could've had a good ol' Fist To Pee Pee Pregame Show, or a Fist to Anus Afterparty! Alliteration! Sexual pleasure! So much warmth!

Fuck! Give me a call next time and don't be so penisey.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 06:47 PM

Dat update doe

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(01-26-2014), InfamOusUser (01-26-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 06:51 PM

[The rest of results will be posted tomorrow]

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Archie Lawson's post!
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 06:59 PM

No!!!!! :'(

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
InfamOusUser (01-26-2014), Theo Pryce (01-26-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-26-2014, 08:58 PM

"I knew my baby could win!" Alexandra dusts her hands off and makes her way to look for Griffin.

((OOC: BOOO!!! WE WANT MORE AWESOME RESULTS!!!))

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-26-2014, 11:30 PM

"Meh. This match wasn't a priority to me as much as the main event is. I'll take the loss but Austin didn't pin me he got Cage. That's all that matters. More important matters are at hand, but I would appreciate Austin and I in another match, but this time without Cage muddying everything up."

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
John Austin (01-27-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 05:59 AM

BLACKJACK MUDDA FUCKERS! [Update]

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (01-27-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-27-2014, 06:37 AM

Well, Nova, you won. It took a lot more than you thought, andyou did not break me. I'm still here, and I'll still stand by Admin. I saw what happened to Maddy and Nathaniel, let's see if they stand so well.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Theo Pryce (01-27-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 06:54 AM

[UPDATE]

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-27-2014, 06:58 AM

OOC: Well that's a screw-job if I ever saw one lol

Is the ref working for the Administrator or something!?

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-27-2014, 07:06 AM

"Are we in London or Montreal? What the hell was that nonsense? Leave it to the British to fuck over a King. Shane better take the Admins head off or I will. This is a travesty."

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-27-2014, 07:23 AM

When I win tonight, I'm making a new rule that anytime a member of The Black Circle is in a match, they cannot lose without my approval. For example if a pinfall happens to any Black Circle member, the referee needs to call me out from the back and ask my permission to ring the bell and end the match.

I am done watching my men be screwed over week after week.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
John Austin (01-27-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
InfamOusUser (01-27-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 07:25 AM

Listen Shane, the referee was appointed by myself, do you really think he would have called for the bell if Theo could continue? Theo was down and out and the whole world watching knew it.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-27-2014, 07:36 AM

Down and out but not dead. Hence forth, if my opponent wants to beat me he will have to kill me. No more of this momentarily knocked out bullshit. I was out partying all night last night. Archie you know, British poon is the best kind of poon, I just needed a little nap and I thought mid match seemed like a great time to sneak one in. Had I known the ref was going to be a little quick with the trigger finger I would have napped during that snooze fest of an opening match.

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 07:39 AM

You can make all the excuses you like Theo, what I want to know is when you're defending that crown against Kinwrathi?

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-27-2014, 07:40 AM

See this is where my new rule would have come in very handy. By the time I made my way out to give my approval, he would have been done napping already and we'd have no problem. See how nicely that works out for everyone involved?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-27-2014, 07:41 AM

Don't you worry yourself with what I do with my crown.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Archie Lawson (01-27-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-27-2014, 08:34 AM

Is that a valid excuse now? Getting ass? Because last night I was getting Vampy sex. I was too tired from vamp dick to fight. And Theo, that's what you get for calling me out. Zak would have counted the match properly when I was ready to win. Not a minute before. Damn.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 08:41 AM

What vamp sex? We didn't do anything last night. Just laid there.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-27-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-27-2014, 08:49 AM

Did they know that? No. Now they don't think I'm cool. Dammit, Zak.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-27-2014, 08:55 AM

It is an excuse, when you actually get any. As Zak was kind enough to illustrate, you didn't.

Secondly, Zak seemed perfectly at peace with my doing the job he was reluctant to do. These things happen when you get involved in a lovers quarrel.

That's why I am more of a one night stand kind of guy.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-27-2014, 09:14 AM

Nah, you came in like a tyrant, did you expect to turn the match into a bigger brawl? You should have stayed out of it. You just didn't want your black circle buddy to lose. I want a ruling from Zeke's AIDs.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-27-2014, 09:17 AM

If by tyrant you mean I sat back on my throne and watched the shit unfold 4 times before finally deciding to get the job done then so be it. If you had been making the pin at the end I would have counted for you as well. I am all about fairness.

Perhaps you didn't notice but my actions were sanctioned by the man who ran the show. So take your issues up with him wee man.

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 09:20 AM

Theo wasn't granted permission to sit at the top of the stage in a throne for no reason you know Frodo. He gets the job done when it's needed. Thought apparently not so in the case of a best of 3 falls match....

Why don't you two go and recover in time for the main event?

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (01-27-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-27-2014, 09:34 AM

Theo, you did fine. I just wanted to make excuses since you did. I think I'm going to go jerk off now. That last match got me all hot and bothered.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Theo Pryce (01-27-2014), ZakMisery (01-27-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-27-2014, 09:56 AM

big props to kinwraithi!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-27-2014, 09:58 AM

Seriously big props to him. At least he had the balls to step into the ring with me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2014), The Linguist (01-27-2014), ZakMisery (01-27-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-27-2014, 10:00 AM

if thats a knock on me fuck u! i asked for a match yet YOU were the PUSSY to back away!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-27-2014, 10:09 AM

I could spell it out for you. But where is the fun in that?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-27-2014, 11:13 AM

(01-27-2014, 10:09 AM)Theo Pryce Said: I could spell it out for you. But where is the fun in that?

i sense fear in u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Sewaside (01-27-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-27-2014, 11:13 AM

Well now we know you sense as well as you speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2014)