Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 06:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexpected (nova)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-26-2014, 02:56 PM

My throat burned as I raced through the city, fighting every urge I had to rip apart the next human I came across. I knew Nova had rare blood in his freezer and I was hoping just one bag of that rare blood would sooth the burn. Each town I went through became a ghost town...not a single human satisfied the burn...so it was back to the last place I called home.

I landed gently on the balcony, my black eyes scanning the windows, looking for any sort of light. Nova was out so it limited my chances of getting caught. A whispered spell and a soft click later, I was inside. The scent was overbearing...it sent my blood running south. That's what happens to all the blood us vampires drink. It keeps the body from breaking down, eating away at the muscles until we are nothing more than skin pulled tight on a skeleton. The blood gives the venom something to eat.

Anyway, I moved across the soft carpeted floor, reaching out to the handle of the lab when a light clicked on.

Zak?

I froze and slowly turned, Lila...

She stared at me with confusion and like I was out of place, What are you doing here?

Getting a few things that belong to me...

My voice came out scratchy and in a soft growl. An alarm in the back of my head told me to hurry, get some blood and get out or I would be seeing her father quite soon. Let's be honest though, I didn't care. I reached out, wrapped a clawed hand around her arm and pulled her into my chest, my arms wrapping around her shoulders tightly.

It had been so long since I held her like this...and part of me knew I wouldn't be able to do it again.

You are still my daughter, even though I'm not with your father. I still love you as if you are my own.

Lila tensed against my chest but she didn't pull away until I let her go, a silver chain hanging around her neck. A silver dragon with dark red eyes wrapped around a wolf with deep blue eyes hung from the chain. I smiled and cupped her chin, kissing her forbear softly when I heard the door open.

Fuck...

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-26-2014, 06:56 PM

I watched as Lila left in a run, leaving me standing there with him. It was weird standing here so close to him. My heart still cried out for him...my flesh tingled with the memories of his fingers and lips. God, why couldn't I just forget?! I stared at the bag in my trembling hands for a moment before I set the bag down on a table.

You should just go back in time. Stop it from happening. There's a high chance our...relationship wouldn't have happened. Not that I want to forget the good parts...but you wouldn't be damned and things would have gone as planned. I know I fucked up...it was expected. You saw that and left...guess I should have expected that...I still love you...and I always will...until my final moments.

Nova raised his hand and my voice trailed off...waiting and wondering what he was going to say.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-27-2014, 12:56 PM

Fine, I guess. He keeps trying...I keep turning him down. Don't bring him up. I don't...see him like that...I guess I could if I just let go...I just to want too...

I looked back at him, my eyes locking with his as I stepped closer. My hand slowly reached up and touched his shoulder. My fingers ghosted over the stub and I felt myself tremble. Without thinking, I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him against me, my lips slamming against his. Nova tensed against my chest as one hand gripped his waist and the other cupped his cheek before tangling in his hair. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his.

Give me one more night...please...just one last night in your arms.

Hate Post Like Post