Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! How to get involved in Admin vs. Shane: DO NOT send a segment
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-25-2014, 03:01 PM

I've had a large number of people express interest to me in getting involved in the main event of Shove It, and that's exactly what I wanted.

Here's how I'm going to work this...

I'm off work tomorrow and will be online pretty much all day. THE ONLY people I personally am going to make sure get involved are people who contact me TOMORROW to discuss with me exactly what their role will be as well as a few other points.

This is not going to be easy for me because what I'm trying to do is orchestrate an amazing ending BUT without letting anybody at all know in advance what's going to actually happen. That makes it really hard, and that's why I need to hash things out last minute with you guys AND with Archie.

I already set up a couple of meetings for tomorrow with some people on Skype to do this, but you can also do this via PM if you don't have Skype. The main point is it has to be tomorrow. I cannot help you before that due to the nature and sensitivity of how many things may happen.

If you want to give me a heads up to look for you tomorrow, you are more than welcome to reply in this thread and I'll be sure to look for you. Either that, or just contact me tomorrow as I'll be online all day.

Let's make this the most mind blowing experience yet!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
InfamOusUser (01-25-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-25-2014), The Linguist (01-25-2014), Theo Pryce (01-25-2014), ZakMisery (01-25-2014)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-25-2014, 04:19 PM

Just because I never really know when your on...Hit me up. I wanna play a part as Zak if I can

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-25-2014, 06:12 PM

I'll be on for a bit in morning on skype

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-25-2014, 06:15 PM

This also goes for me,

I may have encouraged a lot of segments but now I have received several for the same couple of matches...

Hit me up tomorrow to discuss I will also be online all day.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-26-2014, 02:05 AM

Also FYI, there are a couple segments that came through the site form already before I made this announcement. We will do our best to get those incorporated too if possible but moving forward today if you want to jump in please contact me.

Unfortunately if you sent me a PM about this before today, it's lost in the flood of messages I get daily. If you already sent me something directly via PM regarding this, please assume I need to be contacted about it TODAY. (there may have been 1 or 2 ppl this applies to but I'm not sure)

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post