Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 02:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Rebuttal
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-26-2014, 09:02 AM

Before the usual quote of which will signal the beginning of this brutal thrashing, Mr. Isaac would like to apologise for being the individual to coax Mr. Storm to respond to him with such a mind-bendingly abysmal counter-argument.

We thank you for understanding.

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts."
-Nikki Giovanni (Writer)

Greetings once again ladies and gentlemen, I am Linguini Maximus Isaac, more colloquially known as; The Linguist. Yesterday, my opponent this week - as was last week - Mr. Levi Storm had delivered his rebuttal to my 'trash talk'. And my word was it... intriguing.

While under most circumstances I would not be one to respond directly to such counts of idiocy and plain hypocrisy, but in under this circumstance... well, now this is something else.

First and foremost, Mr. Storm, instead of witnessing you parade about with Mr. Butts you had expected me to be reading a book, and I will gladly admit that after you had shaped your mouth to spit out a word you had clearly not said in a considerable number of years that I was longing to read a book, I doubt my experience would be that different. Well, if I compare it to a cliché science-fiction short story.

How so, you may well ask. Well with a 'sci-fi' book, I sit disinterestedly as I delve into the bland and in-turn laughably predictable exploits of the so called 'protagonist', of whom I have an increasingly troublesome time liking or even remotely caring about. All of that can apply to you too, Mr. Storm.

But instead of convincing myself that watching your pathetic attempts at intimidating me was warrant enough to grab a blowtorch and burn my laptop down to molten, I watched your little saga through to its finale. And too did I listen to the rest of your repugnant ramblings.

It appeared that you had chastised me for learning, for using my personal time to pursue not only things that would interest me (which I'm pretty sure is the intention of 'freedom'), but also expanding my knowledge. Oh, Mr. Storm, I do 'apologise' for trying to be more than the drooling oaf that you so gladly act like. Maybe you didn't have time to notice that last week I had a very different way of handling situations like our physical encounter, although I'm not that surprised at all, as you were probably instead thinking 'ouchy, boom-boom do hurt'.

Knowledge is my strength. I am not a two-dimensional man - such as yourself - who pride themselves on their body mass, and their ability to, ahem, 'pick up chicks'. My knowledge is what defeated you last week. My knowledge is what got me my shot at the European Championship. Tactics and strategies do work in professional wrestling, and I do believe that I am physical proof of this fact.

So next time you're not putting down your 'best friend' in a video that you, like the ignoramus you are, would soon upload to a sexually explicit website under the 'rape' category, pick up a book. Devise some tactics. Prove once and for all that you can be better than me.

Or at least try. Because I have beaten you twice now already, and am on my way to a third victory as far as I'm concerned.

Mr. Storm. For the third time in a row (at least for myself) we will meet in the ring. And for the third time I will beat you. You should know by now that it doesn't matter whether we face with the traditional rules, or whether there is more than just you or me. I will beat you once again, regardless of whatever happens to happen. And for your sake, and mine, I do hope we never meet in the ring again. Truthfully, I'm tired to wasting my time by proving my dominance to you over and over again.

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Edit Hate Post Like Post