Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Detroit
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-24-2014, 12:21 AM

"History is written by the victors"
-Winston Churchill (Former British Prime Minister)

Ahead of me I see... an undoubtedly challenging task. It's been a rather short month for one such as myself, but I have seen many a triumph, in a way of which will surely prepare me for the future. For instance, I had faced and defeated three other men to become the number one contender for the European Championship, unveiling a path of which may surely lead me to the inevitable dominance over every other member in the XWF locker room - provided I clear the final task in beating Amos James Jr. for the title, that is.

But I won such an event in a... random drawing. It was a luck of chance. When I walked into the arena that night, I had no clue who I was up against until their music hit, but I still walked out with an owed title shot all the same. And now I do feel a sense of déja vu, because I appear to be walking headlong into the same kind of predicament. But the cards are stacked against me this time - more so than before.

While on the previously mentioned night of Madness of which I had made my debut and had shown quick supremacy, I only had to contend with those who had thrown themselves into the fire like I. And while the same may go this time around, there is an added variable. A slight... adjustment to the rules of the game.

I have often likened it to a game of heads and tails. One side is the head of a mad man, standing broadly and high above the others, with a distinct air of purpose and power about him. And the other is the tail, or more rather, the tale of a man who wanted nothing more than a good time for the friends he had brought together, and the masses who had come to watch. These are two sides of the same coin. Both equally opposing, and they are in such a way that there is no guarantee of who will have their face showing to the world when the coin lands.

This... 'Coin Variable', will be what dictates the actions and events that occur Wednesday night, and while said variable will be detrimentally important in circumstances such as these, there is in no way that I will let such a thing damper my will to win. I will either walk out of Detroit as the new champion, or as yet another number one contender for another title, and that only depends on this Sunday's result.

So, then. To all of my prospecting opponents this Wednesday night. To everyone who will give a helping hand during this Sunday's lumberjack match. I ask to you;

Heads? Or Tails?

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Linguist's post:
Theo Pryce (02-01-2014)