Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Future Shock (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-23-2014, 12:32 PM

Our scene opens up right where we last left John Austin, in the small dark room. This time no guitar is by his side. Just Austin sitting barefoot on the same bar-stool. Looking like a lost child of the darkness he is but John doesn't care

I didn't know I was facing a degenerate. See a man with such power like yourself Tri-bute, you have to lower down to the level of a five year old and knock my guitar playing skills. Yeah I know I am shitty at playing the guitar, not a shocker there. I do it to help myself relax and not worry about things in life but you should already know that since you are from the future and all. What's next Tri-bute, a "yo mamma" joke, hate to break it to you but my mother is already dead, even though you already know this being from the future and all *rolls eyes*

What is all this about your former partner and her bodily fluids? I don't know what you have been smoking but could you please pass some this way. That must be some heavy shit if you envisioned ESP's entire blood supply emptying out of her body. Well we can agree to disagree with what so called happened but just face facts, she took her ball and went home, leaving you and Diaz out to dry. Honestly, we all know that crazy things can happen on Madness but the powers to be would not allow such a filthy degrading act to take place.

Sometimes I get a concussion or two and I forget. I forget that though you are from the future, you already have a partner lined up to help you defend the titles yet we have no idea who it is yet. Let me take a wild guess, Sid Feder makes his spectacular return to team with you. No wait, grandpappy Tri-bute helps you defend the titles. Who you trying to fool man.

Give me a break Tri-bute, you are like some of the boys in the back, you believe a little too much into your own hype. You gotta realize something, this is no fairy tale. I don't fly around in space looking to wrestle robots. I live on planet Earth and wrestle actual human beings. I think you blur the line of fantasy and reality a little bit too much but don't worry because you will be getting the future shock of a life time here on Monday night.

So go ahead and mock the man I work for. See you are just like all the others, you picture Satan to be a physical being when you have yet to realize that he is not a physical being but a spirit. A spirit that lives in each and every one of us and shows us the pleasures of life. He shows us that we can have it all, if we just give him what he wants and that is your soul. Once you sell you soul to him, everything you have wanted and desired is yours.

I got a secret for you though Tri-bute, I too can see in the future, yes surprise surprise motherfucker, your secret is out. *John brings up a crystal ball. He closes his eyes and begins to rub the crystal with his hands*... I am looking into the future and you know what I see Tri-bute, I see a broken down and tired man. He is out of shape and has a receding hair line. I see this man standing outside the gas stations across America, being for change. He is saying "Don't you remember me, I faced John Austin and got my ass beat"

*John opens his eyes*.. Go ahead and continue to mock me Tri-bute. Make fun of my guitar playing skills, make fun of the fact that I couldn't hold onto the US title for more than a month, make fun of the fact you think I bore you to tears. It really doesn't matter because I don't need to stoop low with childish acts. I am not from the future, I am from the present and my name is John Austin. I am the killer of men and I am coming from your soul

John takes the crystal ball and throws it as hard as he could on the floor. The ball shatters into a million pieces along the ground. He begins to walk through the glass as our scene fades out

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Austin's post:
(01-24-2014), AlexandraCallaway (01-23-2014), Christine Nash (01-26-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-23-2014), Tri Bute (01-23-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Austin's post!
Tri Bute (01-23-2014)