Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Those Who Judged My Match & Others
Haden Oliver Thomas Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-23-2014, 02:07 PM

For those who judged my match with Theo, or even simply read my rps, I'm curious how close it was and if my rps were done well. To those who judged, you can PM me if you don't wanna reveal yourself. This isn't a complaint for the loss, btw, it's just a simple question of how well my character came across overall compared to Theo.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

[Image: 61e92dec-8151-4752-bd27-7585d9b06b04_zpsfb67c3e8.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-23-2014, 02:23 PM

I did not judge, but I did follow closely just to so I could guess more accurately. Do you honestly want my feedback? I will post it, but I'll post in black so that you can chose not to read it while still allowing others to have the option.

I thought your character came across as trying too hard. Instead of a subtle nod at how well off you are, you had to force it down our throats until we couldn't take it. He's arrogant, and seems like the kind of person who would bag up his own farts just to smell his success. He was realistic, but in a way that's beyond bothersome. Yes, he comes across as arrogant, but it reeks of false arrogance hiding his own cowardice and insecurities. I think that's why you lost, because you came across as trying to be Theo, but out Theo, Theo. JaFeel?

I did enjoy your role plays once you moved away from the machete carrying honeys and killing off gamblers.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-23-2014, 03:41 PM

I think you have a lot to offer an I can see the change from the first roleplay until now. next time I am sure you will be even better.
Theo has a hook. I love my hooks! have them all over my house lol...just kidding. find your hook and you will ruin anyone!

Keep up the good work

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post