Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A volunteer. (2/3 Madness)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2014, 07:08 AM

"We intend to deliver a special message to the thief Morgan Eldred by laying waste to a member of his illgotten Madness roster. Which of these lambs is foolish enough to volunteer for the slaughter?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-23-2014, 07:29 AM

(01-23-2014, 07:08 AM)Titan Said: "We intend to deliver a special message to the thief Morgan Eldred by laying waste to a member of his illgotten Madness roster. Which of these lambs is foolish enough to volunteer for the slaughter?"

Suck a dick, you poof. Go find you Japanese tranny. No one wants your Gonorrhea'd ass in the ring.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2014, 07:41 AM

(01-23-2014, 07:29 AM)Ezekiels AIDs Said:
(01-23-2014, 07:08 AM)Titan Said: "We intend to deliver a special message to the thief Morgan Eldred by laying waste to a member of his illgotten Madness roster. Which of these lambs is foolish enough to volunteer for the slaughter?"

Suck a dick, you poof. Go find you Japanese tranny. No one wants your Gonorrhea'd ass in the ring.

"Your joke remains stale and the clamor of your inferiority deafens this one. Tell us, do you have no existence beyond prattling about like a Tourettes-stricken schoolchild?"

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-23-2014, 07:49 AM

(01-23-2014, 07:41 AM)Titan Said:
(01-23-2014, 07:29 AM)Ezekiels AIDs Said:

"Your joke remains stale and the clamor of your inferiority deafens this one. Tell us, do you have no existence beyond prattling about like a Tourettes-stricken schoolchild?"

If I had to guess, Gonorrhea boy, I'd say that I was a Virus. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus, but evolved to to full blown Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, so at this point me speaking is either a figment of your imagination or I'm just that good. Take your pick. Now, I answered your question, you answer mine. Why haven't you treated that Clap Mei Ling gave you?
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2014, 08:13 AM

"Words. Words. Words. Your inane prattle is beginning to wear on this one. If you lack the gall to face us, then your words carry no merit."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-23-2014, 08:27 AM

How can I face you, you ignorant crumpet? I am a virus, a microscopic virus. I have no real body. I'm a virus. I need a host to survive. I can be beaten with a cup of bleach, you ignorant skiddlyspooch. Maybe you should quit this and go be a high school janitor and live in a trailer.
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Jones Offline
Hail To The True King

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-26-2014, 10:02 AM

"Titan are you that embrassed that your losing a fight to a virus that your face is bight red or are you like the red hulk... No I know what it is your forming your own verison of the blue mans band. You want a fight I will fight you just to shut you mouth. So if you accept go tell your little madness gm to book the match and I will end you once and for all."

[Image: jjtjbannernew.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post